+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Vnnow

Mar 27, 2018
It's been about two months since medical.

I know some have had to wait longer but it would be nice to get an update

patnaik7

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-10-2017
AOR Received.
09-11-2017
File Transfer...
28-11-2017
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
27-07-2018
Passport Req..
03-08-2018

Same here..its been 5 months since medical...everything is in we are reviewing status.

revenant

Dec 21, 2017

Medical exam used to be valid for six month only from the date that was submitted - way back, so the officer had to come up with the decision within a six month time frame, but since the number of applicants went mountain high, IRC decided to make the medical valid for one year.

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Any Manila September applicants who already received their PPR after pre-arrival letter? Please share your timeline please.

It has been 2mos now since my husband received his pre-arrival letter. The Manila Immigration just keep on sending him about looking to connect in employers here in Canada through email.. No news for DM and PPR :(
Same situation here,i have receiver pre-arrival Email 21 days ago,nothing since not even BGC IP ! Paris VO is ridiculous !

Last edited:

Mrs.TABss

Nov 26, 2017
September 25 applicant...

Hello, i received pre-arrival letter (march 1)
Background checking not started yet.

How bout you guys?

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
Same situation here,i have receiver pre-arrival Email 21 days ago,nothing since not even BGC IP ! Paris VO is ridiculous !

Have you received the line in ECAS that says: "We have started processing your application for Permanent Resident on ../../2018"?
If so, what date?

Based on experience, if you have got this line in your ECAS, that means your BG check in in process.

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
September 25 applicant...

Hello, i received pre-arrival letter (march 1)
Background checking not started yet.

How bout you guys?

Have you received the line in ECAS that says: "We have started processing your application for Permanent Resident on ../../2018"?
If so, what date?

Based on experience, if you have got this line in your ECAS, that means your BG check in in process.

Reactions: Mrs.TABss

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017

If so, what date?

No,it shows :
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 23, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on December 21, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence on December 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017

Just an advise, It's best to check October thread
There's no much people going through Paris Visa office except Jaywill they finished his PR within 167 days,Paris VO is Moving by the end of April so i am thinking thats why all applications are on hold

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
There's no much people going through Paris Visa office except Jaywill they finished his PR within 167 days,Paris VO is Moving by the end of April so i am thinking thats why all applications are on hold

I am so sorry to hear that!

Jaywill was very lucky!

I'd like to be agree with you on the moving of the Paris VO. If you are sure that they are moving, probably that explains the wait.

Having said that, I have learnt that sometimes the ECAS is not updated regularly, so your application must be in BG check without you knowing (possibly)!

There is no way that you/us could find out whether the application is in BG check by checking the ECAS. The only ways to find out if BG is in process is either by linking the application (GCKey) or by ordering the GCMS notes which will take 30 plus days.

Do you have a representative who acts on your behalf or not?

Is your VO Paris too?

Please advise if your application is linked!

God speed

Revenant