+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
Thanks, it's very reassuring to hear that we're almost done! Yes, there was a file transfer email, my sponsor received an email on December 21st stating that our application was being transferred to London for further processing.

Am I right in guessing that my file is sort of on hold at the moment because they gave me until April 23rd to upload the requested PCC's from Australia and New Zealand so I am thinking even though I sent them within minutes of them being requested they probably won't revisit our file until that deadline has passed not knowing that they are already uploaded hence Im not expecting any developments for at least another few weeks

Hi there,

I totally agree with you and @kcward7

Although you never know! You might be lucky and the officer might check your file and see the requested documents have been submitted and start processing before April 23rd.

Correct me if I am wrong please,
Did the status of your application change from “Application Recieved” to “In Process” on December 29th?

And,

Your ECAS showed “We started processing your application for permanent resident on March 22nd....

Kind regards

Revenant

Cupthehand

Apr 16, 2018
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Yes application changed to
Hi there,

I totally agree with you and @kcward7

Although you never know! You might be lucky and the officer might check your file and see the requested documents have been submitted and start processing before April 23rd.

Correct me if I am wrong please,
Did the status of your application change from “Application Recieved” to “In Process” on December 29th?

And,

Your ECAS showed “We started processing your application for permanent resident on March 22nd....

Kind regards

Revenant

Yes, application changed to “in process” on December 29th and ECAS shows “we started processing your application on December 29th”

@kcward7 - thank you, I couldn’t remember the name of phrase!

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
I wonder if any September applicant from London VO have received the DM!

If anyone, please shout.

Kind regards

Revenant

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Nearly 2 months since Medicals passed and nothing on gckey has been updated since then.
Yep i passed my medical Jan 17th and still no peep other than them telling me my app was going to the dreaded LVO!

Saw a Feb applicant being processed at Mississauga got background check in progress already :eek:

cassandra10

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Any Manila September applicants who already received their PPR after pre-arrival letter? Please share your timeline please.

It has been 2mos now since my husband received his pre-arrival letter. The Manila Immigration just keep on sending him about looking to connect in employers here in Canada through email.. No news for DM and PPR :(

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
Any Manila September applicants who already received their PPR after pre-arrival letter? Please share your timeline please.

It has been 2mos now since my husband received his pre-arrival letter. The Manila Immigration just keep on sending him about looking to connect in employers here in Canada through email.. No news for DM and PPR :(
Please bare in mind that you can’t expect for all cases to be the same. Every case has it’s own ups and downs as well as every officers follow the same protocol but different methods of handeling each case. What all Outland applicants have in common is the processing time which is 12 month if we are lucky! Apart from that, it’s not wise comparing cases to each other.
I knew this guy here that he applied the same time as me, so I thought our applications will be dealt whithin the same time frame but he received pre arrival letter mid February and he got approved at the end of February and he landed on March 6th. His process took almost 6 month! That was when I realized that I should not compare cases.

We all have to wait...

I’d say patience is a virtue.

God speed

Vnnow

Mar 27, 2018
Waiting wouldn't be so bad if they'd only give us updates on what they're doing.

Would a long delay after medical check mean we are in line for an interview?

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
Waiting wouldn't be so bad if they'd only give us updates on what they're doing.

Would a long delay after medical check mean we are in line for an interview?

I totally agree with you!

How long has it been since your medical was done?