+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Where did your wife get the visa in Paris or Tunisia.
Its all done in tunis, if you drop it off at the vfs they will do quality control and courier to the embassy, but you may as well just take it to the embassy. the security officers will take your package and you will likely get the visa/copr the same day. they only offer this service on some days mind you. if I recall correct its only 9-10am on Mondays and Wednesdays. the ppr will say what days to do it.

Gaziz123

Mar 6, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Request
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
26-04-2018
Its all done in tunis, if you drop it off at the vfs they will do quality control and courier to the embassy, but you may as well just take it to the embassy. the security officers will take your package and you will likely get the visa/copr the same day. they only offer this service on some days mind you. if I recall correct its only 9-10am on Mondays and Wednesdays. the ppr will say what days to do it.
Thx bro.

Maja1993

Jan 21, 2018
it ended up being the ppr! so was good news.
So, you think that next step is Request for sending a passport?
And do you know how along after I paid a fee I have to wait to get that request for sending a passport?

Thanks in advance for respond....

sashkan88

Oct 17, 2017
You may have had to have resubmitted the police check. Sometimes there's only a limited validity to them, so on January 4 they were possibly asking for a NEW and more current police check than the one you sent in October. Did you provide them with this, or anything at all? If not, I would contact your visa office right away and get clarification before they start considering the application abandoned.
Exactly, I provided the new one the day after they requested for it with all required details on it. I followed up with them last week on email. they said your additional document is under review. Second Police check was the only additional document I provided them. they probably still reviewing that one. but isn't it taking too long now? How can I expedite it?

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
Hey all

Have many applicants NOT being processed in Mississauga gotten their pre-arrival services letter? I'm wondering how that's looking across VOs. We are Mexico and haven't had anything since our medical request in February.

THESixTO

Jan 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
9-18-2018
Doc's Request.
11-8-2018
AOR Received.
11-2-2018
File Transfer...
1-9-2018
Med's Request
11-7-2018
Med's Done....
11-30-2018
Hey all

Have many applicants NOT being processed in Mississauga gotten their pre-arrival services letter? I'm wondering how that's looking across VOs. We are Mexico and haven't had anything since our medical request in February.
The only communications I've had from Mexico Visa Office was the confirmation that they received the transfer application from Mississauga. Which I suppose is RO2 on February 22. No further Communication.

Uzma.Siayed7

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Hello Experts,

I am Sep 4 Applicant, Sponsorship approval was done on Oct 27, my file has been transferred to NDVO on Nov 24. On 15th March 2018, "Review of additional document & BC" has been updated to " We are reviewing the additional docs" & "We are processing your BC Check".
What to expect next??
How long you guys think we have to wait for PP request?

Vnnow

Mar 27, 2018
My wife did the medical exam feb 27 and March 3 gckey updated to say she passed the medical exam.

Since then there's been nothing.

Should I be worried? Hurts to see other people get PR while were stuck waiting with no idea what's going on.

Singapore is our VO

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
My wife did the medical exam feb 27 and March 3 gckey updated to say she passed the medical exam.

Since then there's been nothing.

Should I be worried? Hurts to see other people get PR while were stuck waiting with no idea what's going on.

Singapore is our VO
How are you stuck? You just got an update a few weeks ago.

We went almost 7 months without hearing anything, it's normal.

Jelvuk

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Doesn't feel normal when other people are getting PR or updated gckey while ours is not moving.
It’s completely normal. We went 5 months without a single word or update on our gc key. The day we got passport request letter is the day our gc key changed to background check in progress. Honestly it just takes a while for them to update the gc key, sometimes they don’t even update it at all until a decision is made on the application. You have nothing to worry about, prepare to wait a lot longer without a word.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Doesn't feel normal when other people are getting PR or updated gckey while ours is not moving.
That's not how the process works. It doesn't work in a chronological order. It's entirely based on the VO, the officer, the application..the target is 12 months and you're well within that.

Reactions: WeegieInOttawa

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
There is no "normal" unfortunately.

Two people could submit almost identical applications at the same time, from the same place, transfer to the same VO and STILL you shouldnt expect them to be processed the same at the same rate.

It's the nature of the beast sadly.