****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Bubbb

Feb 18, 2018
Visa Office......
Rome, Italy
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
My additional documents status changed from "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded ". It has now changed to "we do not need additional documents". Hopefully a positive sign. Anyone here in the same situation , do you have any idea?

canuser

Dec 7, 2017
My wife landed today:) it took a little less than 6 months in total (day 174) best of luck to all of the applicants and here's to a hopefully speedy process!
Congratulations @Jaywill !! Waiting for my husband’s passport to be returned. CANT WAIT for him to land too. How exciting for your family. Wishing everyone gets reuinted soon :)

Reactions: Jaywill

Satbir78

Mar 3, 2018
Hi
I am november 2018 candidate, my wife have applied for me, my file reached in Delhi Visa Office and medical have been passed, now it's in background check from dated March 1, 2018.
Request to you Kindly confirm how much take time to complete background check and what they check in background,

Jelvuk

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi everyone.

Our application was received on Sept 20th and forwarded to Vienna VO on Nov 17th and since then it has been complete silence! Medical exam was passed, background check still says application is in process. Is anyone else on month 6 and still waiting??

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
Hi everyone.

Our application was received on Sept 20th and forwarded to Vienna VO on Nov 17th and since then it has been complete silence! Medical exam was passed, background check still says application is in process. Is anyone else on month 6 and still waiting??
Yep! I bet lots of people are in the same boat. Us September applicants are kind of in that 'black hole' waiting period where there's not much information forthcoming and we are starting to get itchy for signs of life LOL. Have you ordered your GCMS notes? It could be a good way to feel we are doing "something" at least. We are ordering ours on Friday.

Satbir78

Mar 3, 2018
Hi
I am november 2017 candidate, my wife have applied for me, my file reached in Delhi Visa Office and medical have been passed, now it's in background check from dated March 1, 2018.
Request to you Kindly confirm how much take time to complete background check and what they check in background,

Anyday

Feb 8, 2018
Hi everyone.

My application has been in since March 20, 2017. I am coming up on 1 year!!!
Getting worried it will not happen before my medical expires on April 13th.

Jelvuk

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Wow! So nerve wracking, especially reading all of these cases in which people receive their PPR within 6 months. Our gc account is still the same, looks like they haven’t even opened our application yet and we’re on month 6! Hopefully they send you your ppr soon :)

Reactions: Angeldust

IrinaS

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Wow! So nerve wracking, especially reading all of these cases in which people receive their PPR within 6 months. Our gc account is still the same, looks like they haven’t even opened our application yet and we’re on month 6! Hopefully they send you your ppr soon :)
6 months passed yesterday, and no movement in GCKey account...
Hope we see some good news soon.

KBDB

May 4, 2017
Hi!
Just a suggestion, you should probably request for GCMS notes, if you haven't already :) If anything, requesting GCMS notes will make the visa officer look into your application and hopefully start working on it, if they haven't touched your file yet.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Hi!
Just a suggestion, you should probably request for GCMS notes, if you haven't already :) If anything, requesting GCMS notes will make the visa officer look into your application and hopefully start working on it, if they haven't touched your file yet.
It definitely won't happen like that. This is completely not true. The GCMS note doesn't generate by your VO. The info on your case had been logged in to the Global Case Management System, a computerized data system. When somebody requested a GCMS note, it will be sent to who knows which office in CIC, or not even in CIC, then some clerks will generate the notes from your case, print them out and mail back to you. It has nothing to do with your VO or reviewer.

It is a simple logic, if by ordering GMCS notes can push your application through, then there will be nobody needs to wait 8 or 10 or 12 months in the process.

Reactions: Nad1017