+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

j3d

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Log in this morning on our GCKEY account and on the line where it says final decision it said our application has been approved. My wife and I are just waiting for her passport to be returned back so we can start booking her a flight. I would like to thank everyone who helped me on this application process, I really appreciate the help. Before we submitted the application I was debating if I should hire a consultant to help us with the process but thanks to this forum it made it so much easier and saved us a lot of money. Best of luck to everyone and hopefully you'll get a decision on your favor pretty soon. Thanks again!

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Log in this morning on our GCKEY account and on the line where it says final decision it said our application has been approved. My wife and I are just waiting for her passport to be returned back so we can start booking her a flight. I would like to thank everyone who helped me on this application process, I really appreciate the help. Before we submitted the application I was debating if I should hire a consultant to help us with the process but thanks to this forum it made it so much easier and saved us a lot of money. Best of luck to everyone and hopefully you'll get a decision on your favor pretty soon. Thanks again!
Congrats!

Reactions: j3d

Khrisap

Mar 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
20-09-2017
AOR Received.
28-10-2017
File Transfer...
09-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
Manila VO
App received-Sept 20
AOR1-Oct 28
Med Req-Nov 2
Med Passed-Nov 6
File Transfer MVO-Nov 9
Ecas in process-Nov 14
SA DM-Nov 22
Pre Arrival- Feb 27
BC-???
DM-???
PPR-???

I got my pre arrival msg last feb 27. And there's no update since then.

NorthwardCA

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Yay! Congrats to you :)

And I agree, this forum is a wonderful resource.

NorthwardCA

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Manila VO
App received-Sept 20
AOR1-Oct 28
Med Req-Nov 2
Med Passed-Nov 6
File Transfer MVO-Nov 9
Ecas in process-Nov 14
SA DM-Nov 22
Pre Arrival- Feb 27
BC-???
DM-???
PPR-???

I got my pre arrival msg last feb 27. And there's no update since then.

Home stretch - you got your pre-arrival letter! Everything else will come through, you just have to relax and be patient :)

I know it's difficult when stuff starts to move, it gets exciting and we want it all closed out! I was the same way, it will come and before you know it you'll be PPR!

Reactions: j3d and Khrisap

Khrisap

Mar 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
20-09-2017
AOR Received.
28-10-2017
File Transfer...
09-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
Home stretch - you got your pre-arrival letter! Everything else will come through, you just have to relax and be patient :)

I know it's difficult when stuff starts to move, it gets exciting and we want it all closed out! I was the same way, it will come and before you know it you'll be PPR!
I hope so. I can't wait to be with my husband again. Best of luck to all applicants:)

Reactions: NorthwardCA

Eldis

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Sarande
Doc's Request.
12/01/2018
AOR Received.
01/03/2018
Med's Request
13/03/2018
Med's Done....
20/03/2018
That's amazing, Congrats Bro!

fc25603

Mar 15, 2018
Hi all,

Been lurking around the forums the past few months, but decided to post given the time that has surpassed.
I don't think I've seen any timelines that follow the same chronology as mine (see image below) so I would appreciate any feedback on:

(1) Should I call CIC to follow up at this point?
(2) Is it worth getting GCMS notes, or should I expect BGC WSP soon (within 45 days)?
(3) Any possible reasons why this is taking so long?

Thanks much in advance.

sashkan88

Oct 17, 2017
Hi guys,
can someone help me. my wife got pre arrival approval on Dec 17th. and on Jan 4th she got an update for police certificate from second country of residence. we already provided that document to them online just in October. since Jan 4th we haven't heard back anything from them. what should we do. is the gap normal?

here is our time line

Application rec....Sep 18
AOR1.... Oct 25
PCC from two countries and Scd A online submission .... Oct 26
Sponser Approval.... Oct 31
Medical request .... Nov 2
Ecas In Process .... Nov 8
Medical passed .... Nov 14
Aor 2 ..... Nov 14
Pre-arrival Approval ...... Dec 17
Updated police check from second country ..... Jan 4

And Silence then after....

Maja1993

Jan 21, 2018
I just got this 7th line on ecas a week after pre-arrival and DM. Can i assume this is the ppr?

1. We sent you correspondence on February 23, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Hi there,
I also have that message under #6.And before that I got request to pay for PR and I paid on satirsay(but I didn't get any DM ). What was your next step? Did you discover what that means?

Eldis

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Sarande
Doc's Request.
12/01/2018
AOR Received.
01/03/2018
Med's Request
13/03/2018
Med's Done....
20/03/2018
Hi guys,
can someone help me. my wife got pre arrival approval on Dec 17th. and on Jan 4th she got an update for police certificate from second country of residence. we already provided that document to them online just in October. since Jan 4th we haven't heard back anything from them. what should we do. is the gap normal?

here is our time line

AOR1.... Oct 25
Aor 2 ..... Nov 14

Where is your Visa office?

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys,

here is our time line

AOR1.... Oct 25
Aor 2 ..... Nov 14

You may have had to have resubmitted the police check. Sometimes there's only a limited validity to them, so on January 4 they were possibly asking for a NEW and more current police check than the one you sent in October. Did you provide them with this, or anything at all? If not, I would contact your visa office right away and get clarification before they start considering the application abandoned.

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Hi there,
I also have that message under #6.And before that I got request to pay for PR and I paid on satirsay(but I didn't get any DM ). What was your next step? Did you discover what that means?
it ended up being the ppr! so was good news.