29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
fenil said:
Hey guys anyone get anything?? Passing week after week....nothing at all..
I believe next week should be a good week for us. This week they will start reviewing our files and next week should be our week.
Lets see, I am keeping my fingers crossed. the 60 day theory is in effect so lets see next week if it gets proved or not.

newapply

May 6, 2013
Hi All,

Received my stamped passport and CoPR today i.e. 27th June 2014. ECAS status changed to Decision Made.

Finally feeling so relieved.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
newapply said:
Hi All,

Received my stamped passport and CoPR today i.e. 27th June 2014. ECAS status changed to Decision Made.

Congrats!

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
newapply said:
Hi All,

Congrats. Hope the rest waiting also hear some good news soon.

butang2013

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Hi Guys,

Anyone here that had the same case like mine:

From: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca - In response to your email, we are currently waiting on a medical extension for your spouse XXXXXXXX.

I sent an email to CIC 10 days ago about the status of my application and mentioned no response since medical examination request last April 18. Then they answered that they're waiting for spouse to do her medical which in fact we never received such medical request. Before this, I was assuming spouse previous medical results use in open work permit application is still valid and which they accepted good for PR application.

Do you think spouse can use my medical request form to do her medical examination? Or should I ask CIC to send one for her?

Thanks

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
Received my PR card today. Card was printed on June 24.
Good luck to everyone.

krom2424

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
butang2013 said:
Hi Guys,

From: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca - In response to your email, we are currently waiting on a medical extension for your spouse XXXXXXXX.

I sent an email to CIC 10 days ago about the status of my application and mentioned no response since medical examination request last April 18. Then they answered that they're waiting for spouse to do her medical which in fact we never received such medical request. Before this, I was assuming spouse previous medical results use in open work permit application is still valid and which they accepted good for PR application.

Do you think spouse can use my medical request form to do her medical examination? Or should I ask CIC to send one for her?

Thanks

What is your timeline? On April 15 I received my MR for me but not for my spouse so I sent an email to CIC and they sent again the form for my spouse . I guess sometimes mistakes happens.

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
Priority said:
Received my PR card today. Card was printed on June 24.
Good luck to everyone.
Many Congrats!!

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
butang2013 said:
Hi Guys,

From: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca - In response to your email, we are currently waiting on a medical extension for your spouse XXXXXXXX.

Thanks
Your spouse will have her own medical request sent by CIC, she can't use the request that was originally sent for you. My wife got her own MR with her client ID number printed on it. If the medical for work permit was done within the year, then you can use those. Medicals r valid for one year only. You should request MR request form from CIC for your wife. Hope this helps.

butang2013

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Exactly krom2424. They missed out spouse medical request form. Anyway, I sent them an email that no medical request was received for spouse. Hoping in the next few days they'll send one for her.

butang2013

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
bafakih said:
Your spouse will have her own medical request sent by CIC, she can't use the request that was originally sent for you. My wife got her own MR with her client ID number printed on it. If the medical for work permit was done within the year, then you can use those. Medicals r valid for one year only. You should request MR request form from CIC for your wife. Hope this helps.
Thanks bafakih. That's what I assumed that they accepted her medical but too bad for me I didn't informed them to use her medical for work permit which was still valid at that time. But now her previous medical is already expired. I sent CIC an email requesting for medical form for her. Hoping it will come in the next few days.

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
butang2013 said:
Thanks bafakih. That's what I assumed that they accepted her medical but too bad for me I didn't informed them to use her medical for work permit which was still valid at that time. But now her previous medical is already expired. I sent CIC an email requesting for medical form for her. Hoping it will come in the next few days.
Actually what you can do as well is go to the place where you did your medical and have them do your wife's medical now. They will take your wife's UCI and can upload it as a dependent on your file, if the place you went to is emedical. Also look at your MR and see what type of medical was requested and do the exact same one for your wife.

MLD84

Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
03-04-2014
Med's Done....
22-05-2014
My medicals have been received for a few weeks now but I'm still waiting on the passport request. I did inform OttPilot-immigration I'd be changing address, and then again when I had completed the move. In fact, the address has been updated on ecas but I'm starting to suspect the passport request had already been sent to my old address. Am I just being impatient, or should I be contacting them, if so who and how?

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
MLD84 said:
My medicals have been received for a few weeks now but I'm still waiting on the passport request. I did inform OttPilot-immigration I'd be changing address, and then again when I had completed the move. In fact, the address has been updated on ecas but I'm starting to suspect the passport request had already been sent to my old address. Am I just being impatient, or should I be contacting them, if so who and how?
PPR comes as an e-mail request.