+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
Emily_CEC said:
Did you ask for NOTES? I don't know what to do next. Or just wait?
I applied for notes on 03-June. Will get it in the first week of july... I sent an e-mail on 10th may regarding confirmation of medical result and received a reply on 15th May that your application is under process.

Emily_CEC

Jun 20, 2014
Vishal007 said:
I applied for notes on 03-June. Will get it in the first week of july... I sent an e-mail on 10th may regarding confirmation of medical result and received a reply on 15th May that your application is under process.
Almost the same with me. I applied for notes on the same day. And the email reply is the same--under process... :'(

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
nirsw said:
Same with me too...has changed back to decision made... i checked after this post by you...
Guys for me also the status has changed back to decision made. any idea on this?

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
canada.msn said:
Guys for me also the status has changed back to decision made. any idea on this?
I am not sure why there is a sign of worry if your status has changed to "decision made" I would be sort of happy and would be refreshing my email.

I submitted all the additional documents that were asked off me and I am waiting.

I think, that everyone on this waiting list has been asked for additional documents and the submission period for all these documents ends this months. Maybe after that they will start looking at the files again. I am hopeful and staying positive

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
bafakih said:
I am not sure why there is a sign of worry if your status has changed to "decision made" I would be sort of happy and would be refreshing my email.

I submitted all the additional documents that were asked off me and I am waiting.

I think, that everyone on this waiting list has been asked for additional documents and the submission period for all these documents ends this months. Maybe after that they will start looking at the files again. I am hopeful and staying positive
I am not worried. I am not sure why the application status has changed from Complete (which was after I completed my landing) to Decision made. I guess this is owing to the last step of procesing PR card.

Toby- whats your eCas status ?

thanks,

thorin

Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 14, 2013
Med's Request
April 16,2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
My status changed from complete to decision made as well

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
thorin said:
My status changed from complete to decision made as well
My status has changed to "Decision Made" as well. Used to be "Complete" for over a month after the landing.
Don't know why that is, but I also don't really care :) I'm a PR, that's what counts.
Don't worry about the change in your ECAS status, maybe it's a pre-stage for the PR card application or something...

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
iam_toby said:
My status has changed to "Decision Made" as well. Used to be "Complete" for over a month after the landing.
Don't know why that is, but I also don't really care :) I'm a PR, that's what counts.
Don't worry about the change in your ECAS status, maybe it's a pre-stage for the PR card application or something...
I guess so too... thxs

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
canada.msn said:
I guess so too... thxs
If anything, people who haven't heard anything after their medical is complete should be wondering what is happening. If you have landed and ware waiting for your PR, you have nothing to worry about when the status changes.
I hope and pray that we get our PR in time so we can plan our travels and vacations.

cinderella

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
Med's Request
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
05-05-2014
iam_toby said:
Same here fellas..my status change to DM from Complete;)

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
I am moving to a new apartment in a couple of weeks, how do i change my address for the PR card delivery

RaquelGenio

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF received 28-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt (Ecas change to DM Dec 9th)
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
Hi Guys,

Congrats to all that already became PR!
I have a question that you might be able to help: After we land, can we travel (outside Canada) while we wait for our PR card?

Thanks!
R.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
RaquelGenio said:
Hi Guys,

Congrats to all that already became PR!
I have a question that you might be able to help: After we land, can we travel (outside Canada) while we wait for our PR card?

Thanks!
R.
Yes, you can travel without PR card. The only problem is way back. In order to get back to Canada, you need a travel document which you may request at the country you plan to visit. If you're from visa exempt country though you can board the plane and later on use your COPR at your destination in Canada.

KrishnaBeri

Oct 22, 2013
My status changed to "Decision Made" on April 21st and I am still waiting to get the PPR.
It is almost 2 months now and I am wondering if this is normal.
Is there anyone who is also in the same situation as I am.

Let me know if I can email CPP for the status update or just play the "waiting" game.
Appreciate your response.

Regards,
KB.

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
KrishnaBeri said:
My status changed to "Decision Made" on April 21st and I am still waiting to get the PPR.
It is almost 2 months now and I am wondering if this is normal.
Is there anyone who is also in the same situation as I am.

Let me know if I can email CPP for the status update or just play the "waiting" game.
Appreciate your response.

Regards,
KB.

MBACanada is in the same situation. He asked for GCMS notes in which all checks were passed. Navalpandit mentioned that he went to meet MP office and they contacted CIC on his behalf. The response from CIC was that his file will be reviewed on 26th June, 2014.