September 2013 Applications

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
tropicflite said:
Stuff I already gave them, but I guess they need it again. They wanted to see the adoption papers for my daughter (original in Spanish as well as the English translation), the court order that shows that I have custody of all my kids and permission to have them in Canada, and the ID cards of my ex-wife who is not immigrating to Canada. I'm 99% sure all these docs were in the original package that I sent back in September, so I don't know why they want them again, but whatever...
wow that's a headache. If you have the documents ready, it would be best to send those. If they are not ready & will take time, you can email them about earlier submission. Though it would be best to just comply and re-submit.

tropicflite

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
iamroth said:
wow that's a headache. If you have the documents ready, it would be best to send those. If they are not ready & will take time, you can email them about earlier submission. Though it would be best to just comply and re-submit.
Oh, I already sent it out, no big deal. I'm just thinking that someone on the other end is going to have to print out the 18 single-page attachments I sent and look them all over and add them to my file. That'll probably add some time till I get my COPR. No worries though... I've waited this long so i guess a little longer won't kill me... as long as I don't get rejected at this late date!

mohitgoyal

Apr 17, 2014
Toronto
Seems process have slowed down these day.
My medicals were uploaded on May 3 and status changed to Medical Received on May 5.

NO UPDATES since then :( just getting restless. Does anyone know what percentage of Sept applicants listed here got the process completed ?

Thanks,
Mohit

tropicflite

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
mohitgoyal said:
Seems process have slowed down these day.
My medicals were uploaded on May 3 and status changed to Medical Received on May 5.

NO UPDATES since then :( just getting restless. Does anyone know what percentage of Sept applicants listed here got the process completed ?

Thanks,
Mohit
Check here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsFmKvHOgoF5dHE5YWtMUzFZckhzZHE1bmF0NDVmMEE&usp=sharing#gid=7

Even this forum has slowed down quite a bit.

$albert$

Mar 13, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-4-2013
Doc's Request.
22-08-2013 RCMP finger prints
Nomination.....
22-01-2013 additional doc requested about my employer
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
09-04-2014
Med's Done....
19-04-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
04-06-2014
Hello Toby, Seniors,

My Ecas status has changed from complete to decision made, and there are few applicants with the same issue.
any idea on why would they change the status from Complete to DM?

Toby,

can you please check your ECAS and advise if it has been changed?

regards

nirsw

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
$albert$ said:
Hello Toby, Seniors,

My Ecas status has changed from complete to decision made, and there are few applicants with the same issue.
any idea on why would they change the status from Complete to DM?

Toby,

can you please check your ECAS and advise if it has been changed?

regards

Same with me too...has changed back to decision made... i checked after this post by you...

Ningja

Aug 14, 2013
I did my landing yesterday at Coutts, Alberta with my son. We braved the rain, drove from Calgary straight to Coutts for 3 hours. Waited 5minutes inside US border office then about 10minutes inside Canada office. I came prepared with all documents, especially papers pertaining to my son coz i'm a single mom and he's my only dependent, but the officer didn't ask any question about him. He only verified my address, made me sign the papers and congratulated me! And that was it, smooth and sweet! My journey to PR has finally ended. Thank you to all who have contributed to this forum, esp to Toby. Goodluck everyone!

$albert$

Mar 13, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-4-2013
Doc's Request.
22-08-2013 RCMP finger prints
Nomination.....
22-01-2013 additional doc requested about my employer
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
09-04-2014
Med's Done....
19-04-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
04-06-2014
nirsw said:
Same with me too...has changed back to decision made... i checked after this post by you...
let us hope this is something good...............when did you land?

krom2424

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
is there any other semtember applicants that they do not have received the COPR or PPR or it is just me ?
it is almost 2 months now after the medical received by CIC and no update on ECAS no news just silence. right now i check octomber and november applicants and they are already getting PPR and COPR. is that normal? How they choose in CIC who is getting PPR? i cant understand it is sooooo frustrating :mad:

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
krom2424 said:
is there any other semtember applicants that they do not have received the COPR or PPR or it is just me ?
it is almost 2 months now after the medical received by CIC and no update on ECAS no news just silence. right now i check octomber and november applicants and they are already getting PPR and COPR. is that normal? How they choose in CIC who is getting PPR? i cant understand it is sooooo frustrating :mad:
There are many and this is so as frustrating as you can't plan things. If you ask then they will say that check the processing times.

Emily_CEC

Jun 20, 2014
krom2424 said:
Same here. I've already MER for 1.5 months. No update anymore. Really don't know what happened.

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
krom2424 said:
My medical results were uploaded on 19th April, a day after Good Friday...