waived
Passport Req..
May 12,2014
VISA ISSUED...
june 20,2014
LANDED..........
july 7,2014
Hi Toby,
how do you order gcms notes again, when outside canada? Thanks so much!

Mona1990

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Chintu1988 said:
Mona where did you get this information from?

Thanks
From the great info site canadavisa.com. Lol.
I am tracking spreadsheets as well. Based on current trends, people are getting their passport back within 4-5 days. Even depend upon if applicant has sent xpress or priority or regular mail. Cic received my passport today morning. Lets see if i fall in current trend. You will be able to track the return package, as soon as cic mailed out your package. So you will get an idea. Moreover, days could vary, as i have seen few people hasn't got passport back even after a week.

bullionvault

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-05-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014
Mona1990 said:
From the great info site canadavisa.com. Lol.
I am tracking spreadsheets as well. Based on current trends, people are getting their passport back within 4-5 days. Even depend upon if applicant has sent xpress or priority or regular mail. Cic received my passport today morning. Lets see if i fall in current trend. You will be able to track the return package, as soon as cic mailed out your package. So you will get an idea. Moreover, days could vary, as i have seen few people hasn't got passport back even after a week.
When the CIC sends the passport back, do they send it with tracking number or through ordinary mail? I am worried because I had ordered GCMS notes on 25th Feb this year, but I am yet to receive it. I had checked with ATIP on this and they resent another CD on April 15th and no sign of that also till date :(

Mona1990

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
bullionvault said:
When the CIC sends the passport back, do they send it with tracking number or through ordinary mail? I am worried because I had ordered GCMS notes on 25th Feb this year, but I am yet to receive it. I had checked with ATIP on this and they resent another CD on April 15th and no sign of that also till date :(
If you have sent them 2 envelopes,( 2nd for return to you). They will use your second return envelope to send the passport. You was suppose to take the tracking sheet off from the returning envelope, so that you can track it after 2-5 days. If you have only sent one envelope, they will send your passport with regular mail, that you can't track.
For GCMS notes, i have experienced electronic notes via email are way better and always on time. Have no clue for CDs

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Medical Done last week.
ECAS not updated yet, probably will never update keeping me in the dark the whole time :-X

xprezclint

Mar 31, 2014
Hey guys just received my passport back today! ;D
Will be going to Niagara Falls on Thursday and will report back with the experience :D

butang2013

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Hi,

My wife got an email from CIC and they were asking when did I left Canada. I didn't response to them yet because I had a strange feeling the email is a scam and not actually came from CIC. First, I'm not a good in English writing skills but I can tell between those lines have some grammatical errors. Second, why did they emailed my wife as I'm the principal applicant and we have an immigration consultant which is normally the respondent? Third, I already provided the information first time they asked proof of residency as I attached visa stamps of passport which is good evidence when I left and came back in Canada.

Do you think this email really came from CIC as email address looks valid and same as previous email from them?

Date: 06/05/2014 10:28 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: "'XXXXXXX@yahoo.com'" <XXXXXXXX@yahoo.com>
Subject: Application: XXXXXXXX

Dear DAVID, EMERSON IAN

We trying to reach you on the phone.

Please, advised scinse when you leave in Canada.

Thank you,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa – AP9409
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca
Site : www.cic.gc.ca
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

+++++++++++++++
Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas

UK-CEC-Applicant

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London- England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
Doc's Request.
04-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
butang2013 said:
Hi,

My wife got an email from CIC and they were asking when did I left Canada. I didn't response to them yet because I had a strange feeling the email is a scam and not actually came from CIC. First, I'm not a good in English writing skills but I can tell between those lines have some grammatical errors. Second, why did they emailed my wife as I'm the principal applicant and we have an immigration consultant which is normally the respondent? Third, I already provided the information first time they asked proof of residency as I attached visa stamps of passport which is good evidence when I left and came back in Canada.

Do you think this email really came from CIC as email address looks valid and same as previous email from them?

Date: 06/05/2014 10:28 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: "'XXXXXXX @ yahoo.com'" <XXXXXXXX @ yahoo.com>
Subject: Application: XXXXXXXX

Dear DAVID, EMERSON IAN

We trying to reach you on the phone.

Please, advised scinse when you leave in Canada.

Thank you,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa – AP9409
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca
Site : www.cic.gc.ca
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

+++++++++++++++
Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas

It goes without saying that this email is fake. There are major silly errors in the body of email. Further, the CIC never asks you to provide such information without evidence.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Its' true the email has mistakes on every line.

"We trying", "advised scinse when you leave in Canada"? WTF!! Is that english?

But my question is: how did this email come from a Valid CIC email??

You can contact Ottawa. Tell them you received this email and ask them if this is a Valid request or not.

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
Yipppppyyyy guys. After pray in midnight, I check my inbox there is email from CPC Ottawa, ready for visa, thank Allah journey for PR almost done.
Thank you Toby and all friends in this forum. I will send my passport and my wife's passport tomorrow morning.

Time lines.
Application recieved. 3 October
AOR 18 November
MD request 12 april, upload 30 April
MD done 22 April,
Passport request 6 may.

Keep fight till the end.
Thank you guys.

Rgk

roney

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
21-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
21-Nov-2013
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
3rd May 2014
Passport Req..
4th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..............
LANDED..........
Applied from Canada
rgk said:
Yipppppyyyy guys. After pray in midnight, I check my inbox there is email from CPC Ottawa, ready for visa, thank Allah journey for PR almost done.
Thank you Toby and all friends in this forum. I will send my passport and my wife's passport tomorrow morning.

Time lines.
AOR 18 November
MD done 22 April,
Passport request 6 may.

Keep fight till the end.
Thank you guys.

Rgk
Congratulation my friend....when you paid your RPRF?

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
roney said:
Congratulation my friend....when you paid your RPRF?
I paid RPRF on 15 April, CIC asked on 17 April.
Thank you

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
rgk said:

Time lines.
AOR 18 November
MD done 22 April,
Passport request 6 may.

Keep fight till the end.
Thank you guys.

Rgk
Many Many Congrats brother :)

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
iamroth said:
Many Many Congrats brother :)
Thank u iamroth, your will coming soon. And everyone too.

Rgk.