September 2013 Applications

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
bafakih said:
I got the same email from CPC-O, informing me that its the final reminder. I used L-1 solutions (listed on the CIC website) to process my finger prints and sent to RCMP. I was told then that RCMP would directly sent it to the immigration office or me and I choose CPC-O. I did not get any acknowledgement of receipt. I called L-1 solution and they tracked and on Feb 4th RCMP sent CPC-O the certificate. I got that email from RCMP from L-1 solutions and send to CPC-O. in the mean time I have also asked for another set sent to them but I think it would be better if sent to me and then I send them.

Not sure what to do. please advise.
When did you get this final reminder email?

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
iamroth said:
When did you get this final reminder email?
Yesterday around 1.30 PM

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
hello friends,
congrats for all PPR and COPR……I don't know how CIC is processing all these applications..Sometimes its really sad that few of us still waiting for the response and processing passed ahead to next batch… :(…Anyways one day they have to process all these pending applications….

dominicanx

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2014
SENTHILS said:
Hii Toby ...
Can u tell the mail id of CEC to verify whether they have received my medicals or not...Because it was uploaded by doctor on 17th april...till no updates and Ecas is not showing it and it is still IN PROCESS...
I'm in the same boat. Doctor uploaded Medical on 16th April and still no update in ECAS. Did you send the email to CIC? Did they respond to your inquiry?

Thanks!

cinderella

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
Med's Request
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
05-05-2014
Congrats to everyone who received their PPR and COPR!
Toby, congrats! Finally COPR is coming for you anytime soon!

Happy to share me and family did the landing yesterday, May 5, at Coutts, AB despite the storm..super long drive all the way from Fort Mc. All the staff we're very nice and accomodating.
We arrived there around 4 PM. We parked our car outside the building then we go inside and ask the IO at
Til #1. He gave us direction how to do it. So we go outside as directed and we decided to 'land by foot'.
So we go at the side of the building. There is two doors one for 'Toilette' and of course we took the other door. We can go by elevator or stairs to go to second floor and find your way out.
We take the stairs at the second floor and go outside.
Then, you can find the US toll gates. There is long line up for cars/truck going out to US.
For us, the toll gate just beside the building that there is no line up we try to get closer and then 'boom' the officer showed at the window. He knows already that our purpose is to do the landing because we go there by 'foot'. He ask our passports and directed us to go inside using the side door going inside the US office. Luckily there was only like 4 groups ahead of us inside.
The older officer verify our purpose that we are not really going inside US. In less than ten minutes, he gave back all out passports with the refusal letter and directed us to go down the building.
We took the elevator as directed. We keep turning all just left until we find the door going out the building and directing us to the Canada toll gates. Again, there was a huge line up of cars and trucks but since we go there by foot they prioritize us. She took our passports and scan it and ask about if we have guns, weapons, more than $10k, etc. Then she handed to us our passports with the yellow form where she wrote the declation of what we have brought. Of course, nothing to check because we go there by landing ;)
Then she said go inside the building and look for the Til #1 (bringing me back to the one where I ask before how to do it).
The young lady IO deal our stuff. She ask us why are we here. I told them that we are here 'to update our status from being in a temporary resident to permanent. She ask us "Are you on a work permit?" I answered yes and gave to her out passports and CoPRs. She let us verify all the information written on our CoPR if it is correct. So far nothing is wrong and just some info for me, the principal applicant, is blank and she wrote on it by hand the needed info ;)
After that she directed us to take a sit because she has to input our info in the computer. She updated for the three of us very fast. I don't think so we waited there for 30 minutes. Then she ask for our work permits, that's thr only thing she ask from me though I brought all supporting docs as listed by Toby. She took it all to surrender and before she destroy she ask me if I want a copy since looks like I don't want to give it to her. (hehehe I'm kinda a sentimental person and would like to keep a remembrance..LOL) And she's so nice to have it copied for me.. Then, she discussed our rights and obligation as permanent residents. Do's and Don'ts.
Then she congratulate us and welcome to canada as PR despite the hot issue with regards to the temporary foreign worker. Then off we go out and took some pictures ;)
I hope it helps guys to those who will do their landing at Coutts, AB ;)
God bless us!

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
cinderella said:

Happy to share me and family did the landing yesterday, May 5, at Coutts, AB despite the storm..super long drive all the way from Fort Mc. All the staff we're very nice and accomodating.
We arrived there around 4 PM. We parked our car outside the building then we go inside and ask the IO at
Til #1. He gave us direction how to do it. So we go outside as directed and we decided to 'land by foot'.
So we go at the side of the building. There is two doors one for 'Toilette' and of course we took the other door. We can go by elevator or stairs to go to second floor and find your way out.
We take the stairs at the second floor and go outside.
Then, you can find the US toll gates. There is long line up for cars/truck going out to US.
For us, the toll gate just beside the building that there is no line up we try to get closer and then 'boom' the officer showed at the window. He knows already that our purpose is to do the landing because we go there by 'foot'. He ask our passports and directed us to go inside using the side door going inside the US office. Luckily there was only like 4 groups ahead of us inside.
The older officer verify our purpose that we are not really going inside US. In less than ten minutes, he gave back all out passports with the refusal letter and directed us to go down the building.
We took the elevator as directed. We keep turning all just left until we find the door going out the building and directing us to the Canada toll gates. Again, there was a huge line up of cars and trucks but since we go there by foot they prioritize us. She took our passports and scan it and ask about if we have guns, weapons, more than $10k, etc. Then she handed to us our passports with the yellow form where she wrote the declation of what we have brought. Of course, nothing to check because we go there by landing ;)
Then she said go inside the building and look for the Til #1 (bringing me back to the one where I ask before how to do it).
The young lady IO deal our stuff. She ask us why are we here. I told them that we are here 'to update our status from being in a temporary resident to permanent. She ask us "Are you on a work permit?" I answered yes and gave to her out passports and CoPRs. She let us verify all the information written on our CoPR if it is correct. So far nothing is wrong and just some info for me, the principal applicant, is blank and she wrote on it by hand the needed info ;)
After that she directed us to take a sit because she has to input our info in the computer. She updated for the three of us very fast. I don't think so we waited there for 30 minutes. Then she ask for our work permits, that's thr only thing she ask from me though I brought all supporting docs as listed by Toby. She took it all to surrender and before she destroy she ask me if I want a copy since looks like I don't want to give it to her. (hehehe I'm kinda a sentimental person and would like to keep a remembrance..LOL) And she's so nice to have it copied for me.. Then, she discussed our rights and obligation as permanent residents. Do's and Don'ts.
Then she congratulate us and welcome to canada as PR despite the hot issue with regards to the temporary foreign worker. Then off we go out and took some pictures ;)
I hope it helps guys to those who will do their landing at Coutts, AB ;)
God bless us!

Congrat ... Hope mine and other get soon.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
cinderella said:

Congrats, cinderella! :)
Glad your journey finally came to an end, thanks for sharing your landing experience and all the best for the future.
Check back in every now and then and update us how you and your family are doing. We don't have to stop
posting here just because our PR process is done.

$albert$

Mar 13, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-4-2013
Doc's Request.
22-08-2013 RCMP finger prints
Nomination.....
22-01-2013 additional doc requested about my employer
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
09-04-2014
Med's Done....
19-04-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
04-06-2014
Hello Toby and All,

I ordered my notes on March 14th and got them on April 14th...........since we know these notes are a month old and since I received my medical request and paid RPRF on April 9th.

i noticed these notes on the notes regarding Due date

Criminality , Medical and Eligibility created 6/6/2013 and all have Due date 6/6/2014 ,

for eligibility status was Review required (time of issuing notes which is march 14) and due date is june 5th 2014.................

Q1) is my eligibility will be reviewed again on june 5th?

Q2) will I hear from CIC anything before the mentioned due dates or it must be on that exact day? ECAS Updated to medical received on May 1 and I am waiting for my PPR.

please advise

cinderella

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
Med's Request
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
05-05-2014
rgk said:
Congrat ... Hope mine and other get soon.
Thank you ;)
In God's perfect time it will be given to you ;)

cinderella

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
Med's Request
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
05-05-2014
iam_toby said:
Congrats, cinderella! :)
Glad your journey finally came to an end, thanks for sharing your landing experience and all the best for the future.
Check back in every now and then and update us how you and your family are doing. We don't have to stop
posting here just because our PR process is done.
Again, thanks for the support especially, Toby ;)
As always, I will visiting our page, try to help the best we can share;)
God bless everyone ;)

Mona1990

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
ashishdz said:
Its been one week decision made. Does anybody got passport request????????? I am september 27 applicants.
I got my passport request before status change to decision made. I m september 23 applicant