+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

krom2424

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Insert Quote
Quote from: krom2424 on May 05, 2014, 10:27:43 am
Hi to everyone . I hope this going to end soon . The waiting killing me. Anyways I have a question for the seniors and I need your advise. Me and my spouse we complete the MR on April 15 and CIC received medical last week my ECAS status is still in process . We are September 30 applicants. And now we wait for passport request. My question is this because Iam from Greece and I don't need visa. Are they going to ask my PPR? My spouse is from Filipines. How that's work if anyone knows please advise!

I have only seen one other case like yours and in that case both applicants received the PPR even if you're from
a visa exempt country. But this might be different in your case, so you will have to wait and see.
Thank you Toby . If someone else knows please share your thoughts !

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
krom2424 said:
Hi to everyone . I hope this going to end soon . The waiting killing me. Anyways I have a question for the seniors and I need your advise. Me and my spouse we complete the MR on April 15 and CIC received medical last week my ECAS status is still in process . We are September 30 applicants. And now we wait for passport request. My question is this because Iam from Greece and I don't need visa. Are they going to ask my PPR? My spouse is from Filipines. How that's work if anyone knows please advise!
Hi krom2424, If you get PPR for both you and spouse, Just send spouses Original Passport & a photocopy of your passport pages that have your name & info.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
wtng4pr said:
I am planning to take a trip to my home country after becoming a PR. Can I take the trip after I land and before I get the PR card? Is it possible to enter Canada via an airport using the signed COPR or do I need a PR card as well?
This should answer your question:
>> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=064&t=10

xprezclint

Mar 31, 2014
Congratulations to all the PPRs/CoPRs and all the best to those still waiting! :D
Toby, good to see you're almost there! ;D

I'm still waiting for my passport to come back. CIC sent it last Thurs from Ottawa. Reached Mississauga. Then reached Toronto Fri morning when tracking status showed "canada post processing error item re-routed. possible delay"..Sigh..It then went back to Mississauga. I was hoping it would come today after waiting the whole weekend. It reached Toronto this morning and boom "canada post processing error item re-routed. possible delay" again!

I've created a high priority ticket with them and hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

So much for Xpresspost delivery... :mad:

$albert$

Mar 13, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-4-2013
Doc's Request.
22-08-2013 RCMP finger prints
Nomination.....
22-01-2013 additional doc requested about my employer
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
09-04-2014
Med's Done....
19-04-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
04-06-2014
rgk said:
On your status in ECAS is in process or decision made. When you see medical received.
Thank you.

Rgk
IN PROCESS.
would it change to DM? or they will just add a 4th line ?

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
xprezclint said:
Congratulations to all the PPRs/CoPRs and all the best to those still waiting! :D
Toby, good to see you're almost there! ;D

I'm still waiting for my passport to come back. CIC sent it last Thurs from Ottawa. Reached Mississauga. Then reached Toronto Fri morning when tracking status showed "canada post processing error item re-routed. possible delay"..Sigh..It then went back to Mississauga. I was hoping it would come today after waiting the whole weekend. It reached Toronto this morning and boom "canada post processing error item re-routed. possible delay" again!

I've created a high priority ticket with them and hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

So much for Xpresspost delivery... :mad:
It seems Canadapost loves to mess up parcels. Few months back, I bought a stuff. It was shipped to me with tracking number, it never arrived. After lots of calls and opening up tickets with Canadapost, it was never found! The seller returned my money, which was good of him, and said he is going to contact Canadapost personally. When I checked the seller's address, I was amazed to find that he lives only 45 minutes away from me, i did not pay attention to his address before.

That means Canadapost could not safely transmit a package 45 mins apart! Anyways that is just one horror story.

Not to be disheartened!

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Hmm this week is going to be waiting game for me

*Rubs hands together*