AOR Received.
07-11-2013
Med's Request
01-04-2014
Med's Done....
03-04-2014
Passport Req..
01-05-2014
One more thing, I got my GCMS notes one day after I got PPR...I applied it the same day I got MR. So it was generated after MR, which means after my eligibility was passed. So it might be helpful for those who want to know how eligibility is checked. From the info below, you will find that two steps are needed to pass the eligibility check: "recommend passed" and "passed". Here are the details:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The notes below are linked to “Eligibility CEC”, and the value is “Recommend Passed”
APPLICATION: E0000XXXXXX
REGULATION: 2013
I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
FOSS/GCMS check: No adverse info. PA and spouse both hold valid status in Canada. Temporary resident status authorized during CEC qualifying period.
CIVIL STATUS: PA married – SPOUSE is accompanying – NO DEPENDENT children declared Marriage certificate is on file
WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from XX/XX/2010 to XX/XX/2013
Dates of authorized work experience – within ‘Qualifying Period’ – in a skill level 0, A, B occupation: XX/XX/2012 to XX/XX/2013.
Category of work permit: LMO Exempt
Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8
Work Experience 1: XX/XX/2012 to XX/XX/2013 (52 weeks), NOC XXXX selected, Full time XXXXXX(position title) with XXXXX Inc. Employment letter(s) dated XX/XX/2013 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and salary of $XX,XXX per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. Both T4 and a NOA from 2012 shows reported earnings of $XX,XXX CAD.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Recent paystubs on file.
LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted – Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A.
CRIMINALITY: RCMP Screening – No reportable trace for PA and Spouse. PA: POLICE Certificates from XXXXXX – No reportable trace SPOUSE/CL: Police Certificates from XXXXXX. Required PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident.
MEDICALS: Medicals initiated for ALL APPLICANTS.
RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements

The notes below are linked to “Eligibility CEC”, and the value is “Passed”
**OFFICER REVIEW** DOSS: NAI. I have reviewed file, supporting documentation and notes. 2012/XX/XX (PA obtained WP allowed since spouse came under study permit)
2012/XX/XX (lock in) – PA provided a letter of employment from “XXXXXX Inc.” dated 2013/XX/XX – job duties appear to match the actions described in the lead statement and a substantial number of the main in NOC – I am satisfied applicant meets CEC selection criteria. Eligibility passed
**ADMISSIBILITY** - For PA – CRIMINALITY: XXXXXX PC shows no traceable criminality: Crimm passed. MEDs – in progress
*** OUTSTANDING *** Please request: - RPRF – Record Check

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the info above, I learned that MR is sent after the stage "Eligibility Recommend Passed". RPRF request is sent after the stage "Eligibility Passed". So both MR and RPRF are good signs of you application.

even

Mar 19, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-11-2013
Med's Request
01-04-2014
Med's Done....
03-04-2014
Passport Req..
01-05-2014
iam_toby said:
Congrats!!
Thank you Toby, congratulations to you! Looks like you will receive your CoPR next week! :D

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
even said:
One more thing, I got my GCMS notes one day after I got PPR...I applied it the same day I got MR. So it was generated after MR, which means after my eligibility was passed. So it might be helpful for those who want to know how eligibility is checked. From the info below, you will find that two steps are needed to pass the eligibility check: "recommend passed" and "passed". Here are the details:

The notes below are linked to “Eligibility CEC”, and the value is “Recommend Passed”
I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
FOSS/GCMS check: No adverse info. PA and spouse both hold valid status in Canada. Temporary resident status authorized during CEC qualifying period.
CIVIL STATUS: PA married – SPOUSE is accompanying – NO DEPENDENT children declared Marriage certificate is on file
Dates of authorized work experience – within ‘Qualifying Period' – in a skill level 0, A, B occupation: XX/XX/2012 to XX/XX/2013.
Work Experience 1: XX/XX/2012 to XX/XX/2013 (52 weeks), NOC XXXX selected, Full time XXXXXX(position title) with XXXXX Inc. Employment letter(s) dated XX/XX/2013 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and salary of $XX,XXX per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. Both T4 and a NOA from 2012 shows reported earnings of $XX,XXX CAD.
LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted – Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A.
CRIMINALITY: RCMP Screening – No reportable trace for PA and Spouse. PA: POLICE Certificates from XXXXXX – No reportable trace SPOUSE/CL: Police Certificates from XXXXXX. Required PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident.

**OFFICER REVIEW** DOSS: NAI. I have reviewed file, supporting documentation and notes. 2012/XX/XX (PA obtained WP allowed since spouse came under study permit)
2012/XX/XX (lock in) – PA provided a letter of employment from “XXXXXX Inc.” dated 2013/XX/XX – job duties appear to match the actions described in the lead statement and a substantial number of the main in NOC – I am satisfied applicant meets CEC selection criteria. Eligibility passed
**ADMISSIBILITY** - For PA – CRIMINALITY: XXXXXX PC shows no traceable criminality: Crimm passed. MEDs – in progress

From the info above, I learned that MR is sent after the stage "Eligibility Recommend Passed". RPRF request is sent after the stage "Eligibility Passed". So both MR and RPRF are good signs of you application.
Nice info! +1

sandrinho

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
12-07-2014
even said:

Dates of authorized work experience – within ‘Qualifying Period' – in a skill level 0, A, B occupation: XX/XX/2012 to XX/XX/2013.

+ another 1

TanyaM

Nov 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
AOR Received.
03-11-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2014
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2014
LANDED..........
03-05-2014
iam_toby said:
How does that look friends?!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

ECAS changed sometime last night before 1030pm.
Congrats Toby!
The CoPR is on it's way and that is the best wait!

TanyaM

Nov 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
AOR Received.
03-11-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2014
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2014
LANDED..........
03-05-2014
Hi guys,

Landed yesterday on May 3rd at Niagara - Rainbow Bridge.

We parked the car and crossed the bridge on foot. Got the refusal letter from US borders and came back to Canadian borders.

Had to wait 2 hours in line, though the line was not long, but officers seemed very relaxed and did not hurry to process people :)
by 4 PM the line was about 40-50 ppl. And that's about 4-5 hours of waiting time.
We were lucky to come around 2PM.

Everything was great and easy!

If it does not matter to you to land on a weekday or a weekend, I would suggest going on a weekday.
It will save you couple of hours.

Cheers to everyone and hope you get your PPRs soon!

wtng4pr

Feb 12, 2014
Congratulations to everyone with PPRs/COPRs/Dec-Made/Landed!! I can imagine what a great feeling it must be :) It's been a loooong wait.

For the rest of us still waiting, let's hope it's the last few days of wait and soon we'll be opening the champagne bottles too ;D We're almost there!!

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
TanyaM said:
Hi guys,

Landed yesterday on May 3rd at Niagara - Rainbow Bridge.

We parked the car and crossed the bridge on foot. Got the refusal letter from US borders and came back to Canadian borders.

Had to wait 2 hours in line, though the line was not long, but officers seemed very relaxed and did not hurry to process people :)
by 4 PM the line was about 40-50 ppl. And that's about 4-5 hours of waiting time.
We were lucky to come around 2PM.

Everything was great and easy!

If it does not matter to you to land on a weekday or a weekend, I would suggest going on a weekday.
It will save you couple of hours.

Cheers to everyone and hope you get your PPRs soon!
Congrats! :)

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Vishal007 said:
I saw a post that PPR request comes on weekend as well..has anyone received a request on Saturday?
If you are expecting PPR soon, I suggest you buy the envelopes, fill out the address and wait. Then as soon as the PPR arrives, you can print it out, and send along the passport the very next day.

Does it come on weekdays/weekends/holidays/maydays - can we do anything other than wait? :p

$albert$

Mar 13, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-4-2013
Doc's Request.
22-08-2013 RCMP finger prints
Nomination.....
22-01-2013 additional doc requested about my employer
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
09-04-2014
Med's Done....
19-04-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
04-06-2014
iamroth said:
If you are expecting PPR soon, I suggest you buy the envelopes, fill out the address and wait. Then as soon as the PPR arrives, you can print it out, and send along the passport the very next day.

Does it come on weekdays/weekends/holidays/maydays - can we do anything other than wait? :p
I guess not..........my medical rsults uploaded on april 27th, ecas updated to medical received on May 1st and no PPR yet............let us hope for the best

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
$albert$ said:
I guess not..........my medical rsults uploaded on april 27th, ecas updated to medical received on May 1st and no PPR yet............let us hope for the best
On your status in ECAS is in process or decision made. When you see medical received.
Thank you.

Rgk

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
Medical sent to CIC on 19th April but status is still 'In Process'. Should I send a query to CIC or this is something normal?