March 28, 2014
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2014
LANDED..........
April 30, 2014
Hi folks,

After sending the RPRF upfront, i was checking the status regularly on the cic website so much so that i started checking every hr.. and finally i knew i was paranoid. so i stopped checking status on the CIC site. Stopped cmng to this website as i was becoming impatient. it was like "so close yet so far". Next thing i know is, i received an email on April 22nd, saying that the RPRF payment has been recd. and the passport request too on the same day. I have sent my passport on April 23rd and am awaiting, as my return tracker has not shown any updates till now.. so may be the cmng week should be gud.

On April 22, once i recvd the above emails and i checked my CIC status and it said "Decision Made": with the following details:

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on September 30, 2013.
We started processing your application on April 16, 2014.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Hopefully rest of you guys are also having a similar feeling.. may be try to engage yourself in some other activity or if you guys can control your thoughts.. grt!.. lols

Have a good weekend..

Best wishes to ALL and big Thanks to Toby, Roth and others who have been contributing and helping the forum with their knowledge...

Will keep you posted on my landing details.. stay tuned:)

mathie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
iam_toby said:
Congrats! :) Wish I had news about my application too :)
Dont worry Toby, it will come and then there will be nothing else to look forward to!! For now sit back and relax and enjoy the start of Spring :D

RiskyPrisky

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2013
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted alongwith application
Med's Request
29-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2014
LANDED..........
02-Sep-2014
Received below Email for me and my wife today morning, I guess it is a MR. However, the attachment is missing... Even though we have done upfront Medicals, at this moment I will just respond to this Email mentioned missing attachment and once CIC confirms that it is Medical Request I will reply with UMI# details.

-------------------------------
Dear XXXXXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa
NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada
-------------------------------

even

Mar 19, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-11-2013
Med's Request
01-04-2014
Med's Done....
03-04-2014
Passport Req..
01-05-2014
nvnikhil said:
Hi folks,

After sending the RPRF upfront, i was checking the status regularly on the cic website so much so that i started checking every hr.. and finally i knew i was paranoid. so i stopped checking status on the CIC site. Stopped cmng to this website as i was becoming impatient. it was like "so close yet so far". Next thing i know is, i received an email on April 22nd, saying that the RPRF payment has been recd. and the passport request too on the same day. I have sent my passport on April 23rd and am awaiting, as my return tracker has not shown any updates till now.. so may be the cmng week should be gud.

On April 22, once i recvd the above emails and i checked my CIC status and it said "Decision Made": with the following details:

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on September 30, 2013.
We started processing your application on April 16, 2014.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Hopefully rest of you guys are also having a similar feeling.. may be try to engage yourself in some other activity or if you guys can control your thoughts.. grt!.. lols

Have a good weekend..

Best wishes to ALL and big Thanks to Toby, Roth and others who have been contributing and helping the forum with their knowledge...

Will keep you posted on my landing details.. stay tuned:)
Congrats! They sent you emails saying RPRF payments had been received? Could you post that mail? Because I did not see other applicants mentioning that. Thanks!

anilkumar925

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Hey Guys,

I received my stamped Visa and CoPR on Friday ............ :) :) :) :) :) :) ... I am ready to Fly baby ... yayyyyyyy

My Thanks and Wishes to everyone here. You guys have been such a nice bunch in this journey of 8 months.

Special mention to Toby. Not only the rating points, u have earned a lot of blessings and goodwill with ur ever helping nature. Thanks a Ton Mate.

Roth, u have been great too. Thanks.

And finally, proud to be Part of such a happening group (Look at the number of replies :) )

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
anilkumar925 said:
Hey Guys,

I received my stamped Visa and CoPR on Friday ............ :) :) :) :) :) :) ... I am ready to Fly baby ... yayyyyyyy

My Thanks and Wishes to everyone here. You guys have been such a nice bunch in this journey of 8 months.

Special mention to Toby. Not only the rating points, u have earned a lot of blessings and goodwill with ur ever helping nature. Thanks a Ton Mate.

And finally, proud to be Part of such a happening group (Look at the number of replies :) )
Congrats mate! Hope you have a great life in Canada.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

From the topic it seems that only Ottawa VO applicants are getting Medls. Can anybody tell about status of applications filed in Sept. 2013 from Ontario.

Thanks.

bhopali

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-04-2015 @ YYZ
anilkumar925 said:
Hey Guys,

Hi AnilKumar,

Many congrats for your CoPR.. well I believe you are in India now.. May I know, how did you get your visa request to submit it to Consulate in India..Is this did you request to CIC to get your visa stamp in India? And did you send your visa application to consulate directly or thru VFS?

KrishnaBeri

Oct 22, 2013
My status has been "Decision Made" for over a week now.
I did not receive any email regarding the PPR yet.
Is there anyone in the same situation like I am?
Is this normal to wait for so long to get the PPR after the status "Decision Made".
Or is it just that I am being a little impatient :)

Experts please reply.

Thanks,
KB.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
KrishnaBeri said:
My status has been "Decision Made" for over a week now.
I did not receive any email regarding the PPR yet.
Is there anyone in the same situation like I am?
Is this normal to wait for so long to get the PPR after the status "Decision Made".
Or is it just that I am being a little impatient :)

Experts please reply.

Thanks,
KB.
Yes, it's normal. Don't worry. There were people waiting over a month for the PPR after "Decision Made".

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
Hello guys after medical check up, do we have send something confirmation to CIC or not? Thank you. Cos I only received payment recipt from doctor after medical check up. Thank

auracreates

Aug 15, 2013
Hello folks,

Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday! I have three questions on my application:

1) I have read something about an IME# that needs to be submitted to CPC once the medicals results are sent/uploaded? Is it necessary? And where can I find that information and the number?

2) I am getting married on May 24 and have sent my marriage license and my to-be-husband's passport and birth certificate to CPC. If I don't receive my CoPR by then, will I be asked to send in additional forms to reflect change of status from single to married? I would hate for my file to be delayed....

3) I have credit card debt that currently falls under non-repayment (I have all intentions of paying, but with marriage and a house this year, I have fallen back on even minimum payments) last payment made was in mid-2013 of a lump sum amount). What impact do you assume this can have on my application? (under admissibility)

I would appreciate your responses. Thanks
Aura

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
anilkumar925 said:
Hey Guys,

Congrats, buds!! You're most welcome, I'm really happy that your journey is finally over.
Please let me know when you've received the PPR and what day your CoPR has been issued so I can
update the spreadsheet :) Also, check back in after you've completed the landing and let us
know how it went.

ALl the best!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
charninder said:
Hi there,

From the topic it seems that only Ottawa VO applicants are getting Medls. Can anybody tell about status of applications filed in Sept. 2013 from Ontario.

Thanks.

What do you mean by ottawa and ontario applicants? Ottawa is a city in Ontario?!