+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
RiskyPrisky said:
Received below Email for me and my wife today morning, I guess it is a MR. However, the attachment is missing... Even though we have done upfront Medicals, at this moment I will just respond to this Email mentioned missing attachment and once CIC confirms that it is Medical Request I will reply with UMI# details.

-------------------------------
Dear XXXXXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa
NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada
-------------------------------

What email provider are you using?? Seen a lot of emails like that one lately...

RiskyPrisky

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2013
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted alongwith application
Med's Request
29-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2014
LANDED..........
02-Sep-2014
iam_toby said:
What email provider are you using?? Seen a lot of emails like that one lately...
Hi Toby,
This is from Yahoo.

Infact I came to know from your toolkit that it is probably a MR: http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/sample-mr.html

Thanks dude :)

Cheers,
RP

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
auracreates said:
Hello folks,

Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday! I have three questions on my application:

1) I have read something about an IME# that needs to be submitted to CPC once the medicals results are sent/uploaded? Is it necessary? And where can I find that information and the number?

2) I am getting married on May 24 and have sent my marriage license and my to-be-husband's passport and birth certificate to CPC. If I don't receive my CoPR by then, will I be asked to send in additional forms to reflect change of status from single to married? I would hate for my file to be delayed....

3) I have credit card debt that currently falls under non-repayment (I have all intentions of paying, but with marriage and a house this year, I have fallen back on even minimum payments) last payment made was in mid-2013 of a lump sum amount). What impact do you assume this can have on my application? (under admissibility)

I would appreciate your responses. Thanks
Aura
1) IME is generated from CIC on your Medical request. Did you do Upfront Medical? For Upfront Medical you should send them the IME.

2) Yes you are supposed to fill out forms for your spouse too. Email CIC (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca). One question though, If you are getting married on May 24th, 2014 - how are you planning to add him as spouse before marriage (that is now) ?

3) I don't believe that is going to be a problem. As long as you don't have any arrest warrant on your name.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
rgk said:
Hello guys after medical check up, do we have send something confirmation to CIC or not? Thank you. Cos I only received payment recipt from doctor after medical check up. Thank
no don't have to.

auracreates

Aug 15, 2013
iamroth said:
1) IME is generated from CIC on your Medical request. Did you do Upfront Medical? For Upfront Medical you should send them the IME.

2) Yes you are supposed to fill out forms for your spouse too. Email CIC (CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca). One question though, If you are getting married on May 24th, 2014 - how are you planning to add him as spouse before marriage (that is now) ?

3) I don't believe that is going to be a problem. As long as you don't have any arrest warrant on your name.
Hi Roth,

Thanks for the response. I did not do upfront medicals. My Meds were requested and my physician will upload the results onto eMedical. My spouse is a Canadian citizen born in Timmins, ON, hence he does not need sponsoring. I sent his citizenship proof with the marriage license. My question was pertaining to the IMM5669 (I think that's the number) personal declaration or family form or something similar that could be requested in case my marriage occurs before the PPR email.

And yes, definitely no arrest warrant. My RCMP was requested and sent. Like most of us here, I have a clear record. Another question that comes to mind is, how is security check different from RCMP and PCC? Also, what does background check entail?

kaka123

Dec 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-11-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2014
LANDED..........
3-05-2014
ECAS changed to decision made..... :D

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
auracreates said:
Hi Roth,

Thanks for the response. I did not do upfront medicals. My Meds were requested and my physician will upload the results onto eMedical. My spouse is a Canadian citizen born in Timmins, ON, hence he does not need sponsoring. I sent his citizenship proof with the marriage license. My question was pertaining to the IMM5669 (I think that's the number) personal declaration or family form or something similar that could be requested in case my marriage occurs before the PPR email.

And yes, definitely no arrest warrant. My RCMP was requested and sent. Like most of us here, I have a clear record. Another question that comes to mind is, how is security check different from RCMP and PCC? Also, what does background check entail?
Yah, if you got MR and did your medical from an eMedical enabled physician, then there is nothing else to be done from your side.

Since he is already a citizen, his information will go in to the Additional Family information. I think a copy of passport pages are enough with marriage certificate.

anilkumar925

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
iam_toby said:
Congrats, buds!! You're most welcome, I'm really happy that your journey is finally over.
Please let me know when you've received the PPR and what day your CoPR has been issued so I can
update the spreadsheet :) Also, check back in after you've completed the landing and let us
know how it went.

ALl the best!
Hi Toby,

I received my PPR on 16 April. And my CoPR is dated 23 April.

Not planning to land now. Mayb within next 3-4 months.

anilkumar925

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
bhopali said:
Hi AnilKumar,

Many congrats for your CoPR.. well I believe you are in India now.. May I know, how did you get your visa request to submit it to Consulate in India..Is this did you request to CIC to get your visa stamp in India? And did you send your visa application to consulate directly or thru VFS?
Hello Bhopali,

Thanks much. I am in India currently. I had got a PPR request. There was line in the mail asking me if i wanted to get the visa tamped at anyother location. I mentioned about my place now, and they sent another PPR mail with the detail.

I contacted the VFS office and they handled my passport.

sandrinho

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
12-07-2014
iam_toby said:
So.. I woke up this morning and guess what?! My ECAS finally changed to In Process.
Congrats, Toby!