Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
bforrester21 said:
Hi,

Sorry, another question.
I have been asked to provide a traffic report for my time in Australia (realllllly annoying) and received the following via email.

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa/ Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa - EM5578
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Has anyone else had to do this? And also, when I receive the traffic report, do I email them back with it attached? They dont need me to post it do they?

Thanks!

Ben
Study this page, it has all the information.
Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

Ceclina

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/30/2013
AOR Received.
29/11/2013
iam_toby said:
Oh boy... it's so quiet again today... :'(
Hi Toby,
I still have not received MR :( Perhaps the fact that I received AOR at the end of November is causing the delay.
I'm planning to go on vacation in May for 2 weeks and I'm debating whether I should do medicals upfront before i leave. What would you suggest?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Ceclina said:
Hi Toby,
I still have not received MR :( Perhaps the fact that I received AOR at the end of November is causing the delay.
I'm planning to go on vacation in May for 2 weeks and I'm debating whether I should do medicals upfront before i leave. What would you suggest?
You could get an appointment the week before you leave and either do upfront medicals if you don't receive the MR by then, or, if you've received the MR before your appointment, undergo regular medical exams :)

What's your current ECAS status? Still "Application Received"?

bhopali

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-04-2015 @ YYZ
Toby,

Can you show NOC code column in our spreadsheet, it will give an idea what trend CIC is following.

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
Exactly, I am also intrested, what Bhopali is saying

naveenr

Oct 31, 2013
Hi Guys ,

My wife underwent Medical exam as part of her Open work permit process and right one week after I received MR for both myself and my wife for PR. i under went the exam on 4th of April and for my wife the doctor told it's not required to under go again and told us to inform the CIC about this. I sent a mail to CIC explaining my wife's scenario.

Now it's almost two weeks form the day I completed the medicals and till today my Ecas status is not reflecting anything with respect to Medicals received. So I need you guys expert opinion on this ,Do you guys want her to undergo Medicals again or send them an another mail to follow up on the status?

Thanks in Advance

tropicflite

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
MBACanada said:
Hey

Did you results reach CIC by now?
Just checked ecas and so far, no. Today is exactly 2 weeks since we did the 3 exams at Dr. Kuhlmann, so it'll probably be another couple of days or so. I also have the special circumstance of one kid having done his medical in the US, so I think they won't change my status until they have all 4 medicals uploaded.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
naveenr said:
Hi Guys ,

My wife underwent Medical exam as part of her Open work permit process and right one week after I received MR for both myself and my wife for PR. i under went the exam on 4th of April and for my wife the doctor told it's not required to under go again and told us to inform the CIC about this. I sent a mail to CIC explaining my wife's scenario.

Now it's almost two weeks form the day I completed the medicals and till today my Ecas status is not reflecting anything with respect to Medicals received. So I need you guys expert opinion on this ,Do you guys want her to undergo Medicals again or send them an another mail to follow up on the status?

Thanks in Advance
You'll be fine, your wife doesn't have to do the medicals again.
It can take up to 2-3 weeks after the clinics uploads the results in order for ECAS to show
that the medical results have been received. Clinics usually upload results to the eMedical system 1-2 weeks
after your appointment. So it might take another week or so until your ECAS status changes.

Hang in there.

gill656

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Finally recieved my MR today..... :D
Can someone suggest a panel who has fastest processing time. I m in toronto area. Can go to brampton or hamilton as well

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
gill656 said:
Finally recieved my MR today..... :D
Can someone suggest a panel who has fastest processing time. I m in toronto area. Can go to brampton or hamilton as well
Congrats! I updated the spreadsheet. Hope someone will be able to answer your question. :)

ashishdz

Star Member
May 4, 2013
john kulhman is good i guess. i asked him and he said within 10 days we will normally upload. as well really quick ,dr. doesn't take longer. fees are $196 includes xray charge.

cinderella

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
Med's Request
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
05-05-2014
Hi everyone,

I already send our PP's right away yesterday..
And today I check my ecas and it says decision made already;)
Now, I'm waiting for our PAssports to come with stamp visa and COPR;)

God bless to everyone and wishing we all get a positive result!

I would like to thank you all batchmates especially Toby for always there for me during my crazy days... LOL...and for helping and guiding everyone for this struggle..two thumbs up for you ;)