29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
iamroth said:
Did you ever do a Medical after coming to Canada? any other Medical exam in the past?
Yes it is a good sign, that you have RPRF request.

Some times MR arrives a day or two afterwards.
When I moved to Canada from the US I came under the medical exempt category hence I never did any medical exams. My wife had to do her about 2 years ago when her trv was changed to open work permit.
I do yearly physicals and that's about it. Let's see, I may get a request sometime next week.
I glad and thank God for this progress and also you guys for the support.
I hope Toby also gets some good news soon.

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
Hello,

My ECAS status turning into proccesing, start April 15. Thank you guys, and special to Toby, hope everyone get PR soon.
Ready medical on April 22.
Now enjoying long weekend at Niagara.

Regard
Rgk

keerthi. rk

Apr 18, 2014
Good morning & Happy good Friday folks,

I am Keerthi, I know it's too late to be a new member as our Mission PR almost came to an end. I've been following you guys closely from last Sep, cuz I am a sep13 applicant too :)
Application received on 27 Sep
MR on 11 Apr 2014
MR done on 14 Apr 2014
Got my RPRF last night around 10:49 pm :eek:

The topic is, I am getting married on August 15, 2014. I thought of applying Visitor Visa for my wifeee right after marriage as I would be PR holder by then. But in the RPRF mail, which I received last night it says to update any change in the Family composition even I am getting married in near future. Confused ???

Question#1

Should I write a mail to visa office saying that I am getting married soon??

Question#2

If I add my wife to my application now, How long would it take to get the PR for both of us?? (I know guys are not visa offiers... ;D but a rough estimate would be appreciated, cuz I don't wanna get stuck with the Immigration procedures during my wedding time)

Question#3

Any idea about additional damage?? (expenses of adding my wife to my file)

Thanks

Toby & Roth, you guys are doing a great job here buddies

Happy long week end :)

newapply

May 6, 2013
Hi All,

Got my RPRF request on 17th April at night... I guess, just have to pay the fees as per the instructions in the CIC mail...

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
keerthi. rk said:

I am Keerthi, I know it's too late to be a new member as our Mission PR almost came to an end. I've been following you guys closely from last Sep, cuz I am a sep13 applicant too :)
MR on 11 Apr 2014
MR done on 14 Apr 2014

The topic is, I am getting married on August 15, 2014. I thought of applying Visitor Visa for my wifeee right after marriage as I would be PR holder by then. But in the RPRF mail, which I received last night it says to update any change in the Family composition even I am getting married in near future. Confused ???

Question#1

Question#2

If I add my wife to my application now, How long would it take to get the PR for both of us?? (I know guys are not visa offiers... ;D but a rough estimate would be appreciated, cuz I don't wanna get stuck with the Immigration procedures during my wedding time)

Question#3

Thanks

Hello and Welcome :)

1) If it were me, I would not notify CIC, until I have some thing like marriage certificate in my hand. That means after getting married I would notify.

2) It would add few months, to your application. But if you add her later (after you've become a PR), she will fall under Family Class. Then it would probably take 1 year or more (depending on Visa Office). Check processing times: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

3) Another application fee of $550, and if approved RPRF of $490 will be asked to pay for. Medical Exam will be asked do too, that is up to you.

SENTHILS

Aug 26, 2013
Hii all....I have already paid upfront RPRF....yesterday i got RPRF request mail ;) Do i need to send the same mail again??

jimkal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-01-2014
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
11-09-2014
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
01-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
bafakih said:
Further to this, status just changed to "In Process":
1.We received your application for permanent residence on September 23, 2013.

2.We started processing your application on April 15, 2014.

Good sign I guess..

Hi bafakih,
I also came from US and was never asked for Medicals while coming to Canada. Do you think people coming from US will not be asked for medical? Could you share this information if you have any updates?
Thanks!!

gill656

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
SENTHILS said:
Hii all....I have already paid upfront RPRF....yesterday i got RPRF request mail ;) Do i need to send the same mail again??
I wouls suggest to email to the email address( in rprf email there is an address to send receipt), and include my all info and tell them that you have paid upfront and sending the same receipt againto track the payment in case.

SENTHILS

Aug 26, 2013
gill656 said:
I wouls suggest to email to the email address( in rprf email there is an address to send receipt), and include my all info and tell them that you have paid upfront and sending the same receipt againto track the payment in case.

Thank you gill656 ... i will do the same

ashishdz

Star Member
May 4, 2013
I got RPRF request yesterday. I paid out same day but i dont know where i suppose to send thet receipt. I tried on the email add shown with email, but it is failing. i have tried on CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca. it didt work.
can anybody help on tht please?

godzilla3456

Jun 28, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
AOR Received.
16-11-2013
ashishdz said:
I got RPRF request yesterday. I paid out same day but i dont know where i suppose to send thet receipt. I tried on the email add shown with email, but it is failing. i have tried on CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca. it didt work.
I had paid my RPRF FEE yesterday. Had sent it to the above email address only and it had worked for me. Had also got an automated acknowledgement also.

gill656

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
ashishdz said:
I got RPRF request yesterday. I paid out same day but i dont know where i suppose to send thet receipt. I tried on the email add shown with email, but it is failing. i have tried on CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca. it didt work.
Try to copy and paste the address in "to" bar. If you got request by mail, follow all the punctuation signs properly. One of my friend got req by post mail. I manually typed the address, instead of copying pasting and that worked too. Just double check all the letters and punc. signs. It should work and you should get an auto response back.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
ashishdz said:
I had the same problem.

My mistake was to copy the final period at the end of the email address (it is even in your question in here, do you see it?) .

Be extracareful and read twice the address and send it. It works :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
keerthi. rk said:

MR on 11 Apr 2014
MR done on 14 Apr 2014

Question#1

Question#2

Question#3

Thanks

iamroth pretty much already answered your question. Please fill out this
form >> http://goo.gl/oVgYyJ so I can add you to the spreadsheet. THanks