+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Felix14 said:
2nd that, i got ecas in process first before having my ME and rprf paid
That's what I meant, so you knew something was happening :) But that's ok... There's nothing
I can do but wait :)

sickn

Jun 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
IELTS Request
03-09-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
ritz0106 said:
Just shooting in the air...is there a specific time when we get PPR emails...
I would think 5-10 business days after your medical results have been uploaded cic

Mine were uploaded yesterday so i shouldn't expect ppr until next week but i still can't stop myself from checking!

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
I can't make sense of the order in which applications are processed, ECAS statuses are changed and PPRs are being sent.
right...ecas changes first for some...email comes first for some...really confusing...but what time of the day does the PPR email come...trying to see if there is a pattern?

jshziris

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
I just ordered GCMS notes. The first time I ordered it a while back, it charged me $5.
This time I'm pretty sure I did exactly the same steps, but no charge at all, just a survey at the end................ I can't make sense out of it LOL

Felix14

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
iam_toby said:
Yes, but you at least know that they're working on your file and it's only a matter of time :)
I haven't heard anything since I received the AOR ;)
Well ur right, no reason for you to be inadmissible, you did everything already....the only thing to do is
Copr.... so thats what they're doing.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ritz0106 said:
right...ecas changes first for some...email comes first for some...really confusing...but what time of the day does the PPR email come...trying to see if there is a pattern?
PPRs yesterday ( for September, August and July applicants ) were received at around 730pm pacific time.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sickn said:
I would think 5-10 business days after your medical results have been uploaded cic

Mine were uploaded yesterday so i shouldn't expect ppr until next week but i still can't stop myself from checking!
Yup... You're so close, dude!! 8) 8)

navalpandit

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
i am pretty sure that they are processing the files according to the aor dates. because the cic ottawa wont be having any clue about the file received date.According to them, the file started from the a o r date.
there will be some officers who would process the file very systematically like stage to stage and updating the ecas as well. but there will be some who just will be focusing on files not on ecas. Assuming though,

jshziris

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
navalpandit said:
i am pretty sure that they are processing the files according to the aor dates. because the cic ottawa wont be having any clue about the file received date.According to them, the file started from the a o r date.
there will be some officers who would process the file very systematically like stage to stage and updating the ecas as well. but there will be some who just will be focusing on files not on ecas. Assuming though,
But how come some AOR Sep 4 or 5 haven't seen any update yet, yet a lot of AOR 7 got MR a couple days ago?

navalpandit

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
the reply would be, candidates from high risk countries, or may be longer security checks, or full pile to an officer of that week who is not present may be, i know it is so frustrating. but at the end , its them who are the boss and decesion makers//// lets wait patiently..........

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
navalpandit said:
the reply would be, candidates from high risk countries, or may be longer security checks, or full pile to an officer of that week who is not present may be, i know it is so frustrating. but at the end , its them who are the boss and decesion makers

lets wait patiently..........
Amen, brother! :) That's all we can do.

jshziris

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
navalpandit said:
the reply would be, candidates from high risk countries, or may be longer security checks, or full pile to an officer of that week who is not present may be, i know it is so frustrating. but at the end , its them who are the boss and decesion makers//// lets wait patiently..........
Hope so!! Patience patience patience >_< :-X

mogli

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm patiently waiting for MR (and cookies) in my office..lol