+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
I just realized I sent RPRF receipt to CIC............. But I did NOT print out/fill any information!!!

I downloaded the receipt and then emailed it CIC. The email contains my application info, but the receipt does not.

Should I send them another copy with my info written on the receipt?

Felix14

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
iamroth said:
I just realized I sent RPRF receipt to CIC............. But I did NOT print out/fill any information!!!

I downloaded the receipt and then emailed it CIC. The email contains my application info, but the receipt does not.

I did that too

bhopali

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-04-2015 @ YYZ
iamroth said:

Even I just made RPRF payment and send an empty receipt to CIC.. Is it need to be filled ?

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Hmm I am thinking I should have written Name / Date of birth / UCI on the receipt then scan and send to CIC.

Because currently, the receipt does not have any information about me. If they take a print out of the receipt, there is nothing about me :/

If they read the email, then they will see all application info.

Hmm We have to investigate on June/July Forum...

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
iamroth said:
Hmm I am thinking I should have written Name / Date of birth / UCI on the receipt then scan and send to CIC.

Because currently, the receipt does not have any information about me. If they take a print out of the receipt, there is nothing about me :/

You're fine as long as your email contained all the required information to attach the file
to your application.

PRBK2014

Mar 20, 2014
I am Sep 16th Applicant, received AOR on 7th NOV, Havent heard anything till date.
becoming nervous day by day

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
PRBK2014 said:
I am Sep 16th Applicant, received AOR on 7th NOV, Havent heard anything till date.
Please fill out this form
http://goo.gl/oVgYyJ
so I can add you to the spreadsheet :)

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
PRBK2014 said:
Just relax .... you will receive your MR soon.... Hope we see some action from CIC later today.... Good luck to all waiting to hear from CIC!!

RiskyPrisky

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2013
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted alongwith application
Med's Request
29-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2014
LANDED..........
02-Sep-2014
iamroth said:

Though Toby is Expert, but if it was me I will complete the receipt and send it again. If they take printout of just the receipt there is no connection with your application.
I will recommend filling:
Name
DOB
Client ID
Address
Phone Number

Cheers,
RP

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
iam_toby said:
You're fine as long as your email contained all the required information to attach the file
to your application.
Hopefully. ECAS should definitely update every time we send any sort of document (Just like it updates when they receive MR). ex:

1. We received your application for PR on XX-XX-XXXX
2. We received additional documents from you on XX-XX-XXXX
3. Medical results have been received
4. There is no outstanding fee on your application as of XX-XX-XXXX
OR
4. There is an outstanding fee of $490 on your application as of XX-XX-XXXX
5. You changed your address using ECAS on XX-XX-XXXX
6. ...
7. ...

They Could have set it up something like this. Specially the additional documents thing is a necessary info, lot of times people wonder if CIC received their documents or not.

mogli

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamroth said:

This is why a cover letter with details/explanation about what you're sending, and details about your application, is very important ..

Felix14

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
bhopali said:
Even I just made RPRF payment and send an empty receipt to CIC.. Is it need to be filled ?
Well thats the instructions of the rprf request. Pay, download, attach then send to
The email as shown ::)