+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Pitchy said:
So, in the early morning i have received request for additional documents- police certificate. After few hours i received MR!!!!
Feeling happy:)
That's awesome!! Please fill out this form
>> http://goo.gl/oVgYyJ
So I can add you to the spreadsheet.

Thanks and congrats!!

crediblesam

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Brampton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
iam_toby said:
If CIC doesn't request additional documents or asks me to resubmit documents, then yes, maybe! :)
I'll keep my fingers crossed for sure!

Guys...I am not sure, I f I got lucky with CEC...but that's true... I got PR in 7+month...
not sure, if it mattered as I studied from Canada too. or its was just luck by chance.
hang in guys...you guys will get it soon..

well the funny part is that..even though I got my PR, I am so addicted to this website from past 7 months..that I still checks how you guys are progressing ... :)

Well guys, I am happy to share and help as much as I can for you guys..

good luck!

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Hello friends,
Did anybody who did upfront medical or RPRF got Ecas showing In process?.Am hopefully waiting to hear something from Cic.......

cinderella

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
Med's Request
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
05-05-2014
iamroth said:
$6 5 0 each?? That's slaughter!

Yeah, you're right..but we only have one panel physician here..
$400 for physical check up (doctor), $300 for kid
$100 for x-ray
$100 for lab

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sasdp said:
Hello friends,
Did anybody who did upfront medical or RPRF got Ecas showing In process?.Am hopefully waiting to hear something from Cic.......
Yes, Mumbai84 did upfront medicals and ECAS is showing 'In Process'.

cinderella

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
Med's Request
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
05-05-2014
sasdp said:
Congrats...when did that got changed to process?
In process: March 24, 2014 :)

dominicanx

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2014
Pitchy said:
So, in the early morning i have received request for additional documents- police certificate. After few hours i received MR!!!!
Feeling happy:)
ME TOO!!! :mad: Not feeling Happy... more documents to send...

Not only that, they are asking me for a PC of a country I've never been before! (I guess they messed up my application with my spouse's, bc he is from that country :p) But the email, UCI number and request was sent to me, not him!!... Have you ever sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca?? How fast is their response?

nvnikhil

Oct 24, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 30, 2013
AOR Received.
November 19, 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 28, 2014
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2014
LANDED..........
April 30, 2014
Hi Folks,

Below in my upfront Medicals experience in Toronto
I visited Dr. Francis Li at Pape subway station today. They dont have any appointment stuff. it was little chaos, the chinese ladies know the work nicely but its just too much of broken english and always in a hurry. I had reached there at 9am. I didnt carry the Passport or my work permit. it completed slipped of my mind. but they accepted the Drivers license as an identity document.

The doctor checked me and said he is going to give me highest grade. "dont know what it meant, but it sounds good :)". they asked me to do the Xray which is done next door and i was done with everything in 1 hr.

Do i have to inform CIC about the upfront medicals? can anyone share the details and any particular format that i can put through? When does the status change on the website?

Can i pay RPRF upfront? Whats the process for that?

Happy Friday Guys.. We are nearing:)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
dominicanx said:

Not only that, they are asking me for a PC of a country I've never been before! (I guess they messed up my application with my spouse's, bc he is from that country :p) But the email, UCI number and request was sent to me, not him!!... Have you ever sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca?? How fast is their response?
When did CIC request those documents??
The response time is pretty quick 1-5 days if it's a question related to an active PR application and your
email includes all required information.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
nvnikhil said:
Hi Folks,

Below in my upfront Medicals experience in Toronto
I visited Dr. Francis Li at Pape subway station today. They dont have any appointment stuff. it was little chaos, the chinese ladies know the work nicely but its just too much of broken english and always in a hurry. I had reached there at 9am. I didnt carry the Passport or my work permit. it completed slipped of my mind. but they accepted the Drivers license as an identity document.

The doctor checked me and said he is going to give me highest grade. "dont know what it meant, but it sounds good :)". they asked me to do the Xray which is done next door and i was done with everything in 1 hr.

Do i have to inform CIC about the upfront medicals? can anyone share the details and any particular format that i can put through? When does the status change on the website?

Can i pay RPRF upfront? Whats the process for that?

Happy Friday Guys.. We are nearing:)
Yes, email CIC the UMI# you received after your medical exam. It should be on the top of the eMedical
information sheet.
Use the instructions on my website to email CIC:

>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/03/how-do-i-email-cpc-ottawa.html

And yes, you can pay the RPRF upfront as well. Pay it online and send the filled out receipt to \\

>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/02/where-do-i-have-to-send-the-rprf-receipt.html

Hope this helps.

Pitchy

Sep 8, 2013
dominicanx said:

Not only that, they are asking me for a PC of a country I've never been before! (I guess they messed up my application with my spouse's, bc he is from that country :p) But the email, UCI number and request was sent to me, not him!!... Have you ever sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca?? How fast is their response?
So you also received Pc request and MR at the same time? I think it is a good sign and i dont feel so stressed now. My PC was three month old before submitting it with application.
I have never sent any questions ton cic.gc

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
crediblesam said:
Guys...I am not sure, I f I got lucky with CEC...but that's true... I got PR in 7+month...
not sure, if it mattered as I studied from Canada too. or its was just luck by chance.
hang in guys...you guys will get it soon..

well the funny part is that..even though I got my PR, I am so addicted to this website from past 7 months..that I still checks how you guys are progressing ... :)

Well guys, I am happy to share and help as much as I can for you guys..

good luck!
+1 thanks for the positive thoughts.