+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

anilkumar925

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Hi Guys,

I have few questions.

I have NOT received RCMP request till now.

a). Have others got it ? Is it Mandatory ?.

I will be getting married by this May. I would like to add my spouse to the application. Ideally, i would like to get our PR's together.

Now that we might get medicals in March/April, 2014.

b) Should i go ahead and complete my medicals ? or Should i reject any of the processes ahead so that i can add my spouse ?

Please suggest me the best way of adding my spouse's application after i get married.

Thanks,
Anil.

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
anilkumar925 said:
Hi Guys,

I have few questions.

a). Have others got it ? Is it Mandatory ?. No

I will be getting married by this May. I would like to add my spouse to the application. Ideally, i would like to get our PR's together.

b) Should i go ahead and complete my medicals ? or Should i reject any of the processes ahead so that i can add my spouse ?
Don't reject any procces just add ur spouse as early as possible do court marriage and get marriage certificate and add to file later you can married by you way in may.
Please suggest me the best way of adding my spouse's application after i get married.

Thanks,
Anil.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
anilkumar925 said:
Hi Guys,

I have few questions.

a). Have others got it ? Is it Mandatory ?.

Thanks,
Anil.
1) RCMP Check is optional, only few people are asked to do it.

2) You should Add your spouse, as soon as you get married (as soon as you have your Marriage certificate). Because if you become PR alone, it will be really lengthy / tough process to bring her into Canada afterwards (Unless she comes as visitor, but remember they deny a lot of those).

3) After your marriage, gather all documents for your wife (check the "Documents Checklist"). Then send her documents to:

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Send a Copy of your AOR Email with her documents, so those will be added to your file.
Double Check the "Documents Checklist" - Don't send photocopies of Police clearance.

(Read More at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp)

Hope this helps.

anilkumar925

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Thanks for the reply Roth.

"Because if you become PR alone, it will be really lengthy / tough process to bring her into Canada afterwards"

This is exactly my concern. So how can i stop or delay the processing of my PR ? Till June/July atleast.

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Toby and Senior members,

Any idea what is the time line between getting MR and RPRF/Bio Data Request? As per GCMS RPRF comes only when the Eligibility status is Passed am I right?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
July applicants are now already starting to receive PPRs :) Folks,
we're getting closer to the end, one step ever day.

wtng4pr

Feb 12, 2014
Hello! I am a September applicant. I had submitted my India PCC request 2 weeks back at BLS Toronto. Today I got an email from them saying 'Your application bearing reference ID *** has been submitted at The Consulate General of India for further processing. ' When I track my application online, it's been saying 'Processing at Consulate General' ever since I applied. It is still saying that even after this email.

My question is, is getting this email from them normal? Why would they take 2 weeks just to send my passport to CGI? Does it mean there is some kind of audit that will take longer to process?

One of my friends got his PCC within one week of applying, and he never got such an email.

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Just got off the phone with the clinic I went to to get my medicals done, my results already came back and all is
looking good - results will be uploaded to eMedical tonight. Took exactly 5 days including the day I had my appointment and
today :)

July_CEC

Jul 29, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
24-09-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
04-03-2014
Med's Done....
11-03-2014
Passport Req..
03-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
wtng4pr said:
Hello! I am a September applicant. I had submitted my India PCC request 2 weeks back at BLS Toronto. Today I got an email from them saying 'Your application bearing reference ID *** has been submitted at The Consulate General of India for further processing. ' When I track my application online, it's been saying 'Processing at Consulate General' ever since I applied. It is still saying that even after this email.

My question is, is getting this email from them normal? Why would they take 2 weeks just to send my passport to CGI? Does it mean there is some kind of audit that will take longer to process?

One of my friends got his PCC within one week of applying, and he never got such an email.

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
looks like bls has started some kind of email notification and today was their implementation!!!!!
I receive 20 mails from them with different kind of status.

So, dont worry.... :)

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Guys ...what are the chances of PR rejection at this stage...i didn't submit my employment letter with the application but submitted the following docs instead.

1) Mail from HR indicating that the company doesn't issue the letter for Permanent Residency Application.
2) A letter containing my roles and responsibilities and other information from my current supervisor.
3) A letter from the Client containing my roles and responsibilities.
4) Secondment letter for the current position in Canada.
5) Work Authorization Document.
6) Canada Salary Change Letters.
7) Pay Stubs for my entire duration of stay in Canada.
8) Letter of Joining the Company.

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Should be a stroke of Very very bad luck if your application is Rejected. 99.9% it should go through...based on whatever I have followed.

Felix14

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
A july applicant got a refusal letter, because his education did not
Match the skilled job experience that he is claiming.

So dissapointing after 8 mos of waiting.....

tropicflite

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Assuming there's no holdups, do you think we'll get our PR by October? My son wants to go to McMaster starting this September and the hard cut-off for getting the domestic tuition rate is November 15th. That's cutting it awfully close... we can't afford to pay the international tuition rate (about triple the price!) so if we don't have the PR in time he'll have to wait another full year to start. Can we appeal for expedited processing considering this circumstance?

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
tropicflite said:
Assuming there's no holdups, do you think we'll get our PR by October? My son wants to go to McMaster starting this September and the hard cut-off for getting the domestic tuition rate is November 15th. That's cutting it awfully close... we can't afford to pay the international tuition rate (about triple the price!) so if we don't have the PR in time he'll have to wait another full year to start. Can we appeal for expedited processing considering this circumstance?
This October will be 13 months from last September. Since this year CEC processing is a bit quicker, we can assume it will be completed before October. Unless we are really unlucky, then it may take more time.

For some applicants it will definitely take more time than others. There is always a handful of applicants who get left out, and have to wait for long long period (I could be one of them too :( )