Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
Just got off the phone with the clinic I went to to get my medicals done, my results already came back and all is
looking good - results will be uploaded to eMedical tonight. Took exactly 5 days including the day I had my appointment and
today :)
Hey Toby did you get any reply from CIC after you sent them an email regarding your upfront medicals?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ritz0106 said:
Hey Toby did you get any reply from CIC after you sent them an email regarding your upfront medicals?
Yes, got the usual generic response.
>>

Code:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your correspondence. Your documents have been associated to your application.
No further action is required on your part at this time.
You will be contacted should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
Regards,

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement des demandes - Ottawa 
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest 
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1   Canada

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
iam_toby said:
Yes, got the usual generic response.
>>

Code:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your correspondence. Your documents have been associated to your application.
No further action is required on your part at this time.
You will be contacted should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
Regards,

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement des demandes - Ottawa 
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest 
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1   Canada
I got the following message. I don't know if this is normal.
Subject: This is an automatic acknowledgement / Ceci est un accusé de réception automatique
This message has no content.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Priority said:
I got the following message. I don't know if this is normal.
Subject: This is an automatic acknowledgement / Ceci est un accusé de réception automatique
This message has no content.
That's the automatic response you get when you email CIC.
In the body of the message it should say something like;

This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O).

This office is responsible for the processing of:

· Temporary resident visa (TRV) applications submitted by mail from applicants located in Canada and for the online submission of TRV for applicants located in North America;

· Permanent Resident (PR) applications from applicants located in Canada and for applicants located in North America.

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Hi All

I am back to the forum again. Sorry I was on a 6 week vacation to India and could not open or follow this forum. I have a news to share with all of you. One of my colleague who has applied for his PR under CEC category (Noc - 2174) in first week of August 2013 got his medical request this Wednesday. He got his medicals appointment next week.

He mentioned one important thing here. He got an email on 20th February (which is exactly 2 weeks before his medicals are requested) from CIC stating "Your applicatin is in queue, if any documents need to be submitted do it earliest". So if we receive an email like this, we are exactly 2 weeks away from our medicals.

Cheers,
Kunishsa

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
Hi All

I am back to the forum again. Sorry I was on a 6 week vacation to India and could not open or follow this forum. I have a news to share with all of you. One of my colleague who has applied for his PR under CEC category (Noc - 2174) in first week of August 2013 got his medical request this Wednesday. He got his medicals appointment next week.

He mentioned one important thing here. He got an email on 20th February (which is exactly 2 weeks before his medicals are requested) from CIC stating "Your applicatin is in queue, if any documents need to be submitted do it earliest". So if we receive an email like this, we are exactly 2 weeks away from our medicals.

Cheers,
Kunishsa
Welcome back! It's good having you back, kunishsa.
Great to hear that August applicants are now receiving MRs, that means we're getting closer
every minute that passes.
If it takes CIC two weeks again to process August MRs then we can expect our MRs to come thru
end of March.

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
iam_toby said:
Welcome back! It's good having you back, kunishsa.
Great to hear that August applicants are now receiving MRs, that means we're getting closer
every minute that passes.
If it takes CIC two weeks again to process August MRs then we can expect our MRs to come thru
end of March.
Thanks Toby. That's correct. If my guess is correct, September applicant will receive an email in not more than 10-12 days.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Interesting!

kunishsa said:
Hi All

Cheers,
Kunishsa

Applebite

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2014
LANDED..........
03-04-2014
kunishsa said:
Hi All

Cheers,
Kunishsa
Something new ... a new process