Waived
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
iam_toby said:
They post the average processing times online. Some will be processed faster and some slower.
I hope for a faster processing of mine. I'll be submitting Dec 1st, and NEED it in the mail until Dec 27th, coz
I'll be leaving for a trip to the US that day.
Well... all the best!! I am in a tight situation too and I need it ASAP.
I just missed a great job opportunity. The employer wanted me to join early and I didnt have the BOWP. :(

Fkhan

Aug 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
Contact information can be found on my website:
Thanks very much Toby, you are always helpful.

I have one another question, I can see applicants worried about generic employment reference letter, mine is the same as well, without detailing roles and responsibilities and no. of weekly hours specifically,

I am planning to send my relevant contract to my file, where should I send this, that will also go to the same email address you mentioned above. Any one has similar experience of sending.

Thanks very much

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Fkhan said:
Thanks very much Toby, you are always helpful.

I have one another question, I can see applicants worried about generic employment reference letter, mine is the same as well, without detailing roles and responsibilities and no. of weekly hours specifically,

I am planning to send my relevant contract to my file, where should I send this, that will also go to the same email address you mentioned above. Any one has similar experience of sending.

Thanks very much
Yes, all documents you have to submit go to the same email address. Only PCCs have to be mailed to CPP-O.

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
Hey even I have to email them asking for my application detaild so should I email to ottawa still as I had sent my pr aplication to nova scotia.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Mimmi said:
Hey even I have to email them asking for my application detaild so should I email to ottawa still as I had sent my pr aplication to nova scotia.
Yes, email Ottawa. All applications are being processed there.
Here's the contact information:

>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/cic-contact.html

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Submitted my BOWP application this morning. Processing times for online applications is about 19 days right now.
So I should have it approved ( fingers crossed ) by Dec 20th.

They also changed the look of MyCIC and the application process. My application suddenly required the family information
form to be attached.

rose08

Nov 10, 2013
iam_toby said:
Submitted my BOWP application this morning. Processing times for online applications is about 19 days right now.
So I should have it approved ( fingers crossed ) by Dec 20th.

They also changed the look of MyCIC and the application process. My application suddenly required the family information
form to be attached.
i just would like to inform everyone that my BOWP got approved for just 4-5 days. i applied last nov26. i just checked MyCIC account and it says that my application status is closed and is approved. So for sure you wouldn't have to wait for 19 days, eh :D

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
rose08 said:
i just would like to inform everyone that my BOWP got approved for just 4-5 days. i applied last nov26. i just checked MyCIC account and it says that my application status is closed and is approved. So for sure you wouldn't have to wait for 19 days, eh :D
Wow, that's great news!! Hope I get it approved that fast as well. That'd be awesome, as I'm leaving for a trip
Dec 27th, and I'd like to have the WP by then.

KavAgAv

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
rose08 said:
Congrats! 4 days! Wow! :)

Are they processing based on priority? When was you WP set to expire?

I submitted the application on 16th Nov, and the status shows "Not Started"

rose08

Nov 10, 2013
KavAgAv said:
Congrats! 4 days! Wow! :)

Are they processing based on priority? When was you WP set to expire?

I submitted the application on 16th Nov, and the status shows "Not Started"
My PGWP expires on Jan 26, 2014. I don't think that they prioritized any applications. I submitted all required documents plus a cover letter.

rcherukuri09

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
rose 08
hey thanks for reply
how long does it takes to fill online appliction for bwp
and do i need to send two different applications for my wife and my self with coviering leeters as i included her as dependent
thanks for reply

rose08

Nov 10, 2013
rcherukuri09 said:
rose 08
hey thanks for reply
how long does it takes to fill online appliction for bwp
and do i need to send two different applications for my wife and my self with coviering leeters as i included her as dependent
thanks for reply
it won't take long. you have to register at MyCIC. if you already have an account, just log in and from there you can apply your BOWP. I'm not just sure about dependents, as I applied as single. But check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-worker.asp