+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
iamroth said:
Toby i don't see the applicants who got their application returned/rejected on the spreadsheet.

We could open another tab, and keep them on that tab. Because we will be able to see how long it takes to get your file returned or rejected. Since CIC is acting really strange these days, as leothelion123 got rejected after 14 days of receiving AOR.

This will also help future applicants.
Yes, you don't see them because I deleted rejected applications from the spreadsheet. Leothelion applied September 30th, he was one of the last applicants
to apply in September.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
byrwus said:
rejection rate is a very useful information.

Hopefully we will keep track of it in October spreadsheet, not necessarily in the first sheet so as to keep the data transparent and clean.
Fair enough. All September cases rejected before the AOR, where rejected based on mistakes on applicants side - missing documents.
Even leothelions applications was rejected due to missing cover letter. So it's always a mistake on our side, not CICs.
Can't see how that can be of value to know :) Since reading the document checklist could've prevented 99% of those applications from being
rejected.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
goliath said:
Just wondering, what is the spreadsheet that you guys talking about?
Check my website, I keep a list of all spreadsheets of the current year.

>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/google-spreadsheets.html

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
@goliath:

I got your form submission data, but there seems to be a mistake. As per your submission your application reached CIO on September 23rd and you received your AOR on September 18th.
That's, easy to say, impossible as it took about 50 days for September applicants to receive AORs. Please review your information
and correct where needed:

name: goliath
nocs: 6211, 6242
country of origin: philippines
visa office requested: sydney.nova scotia
date filed: 9/19/2013
date received at cio: 9/23/201
payment method: Online
credit card charged: 9/18/2013
aor received: 9/18/2013 ??

goliath

Nov 26, 2013
I did go to your website and signed up all the required fields there. What a genius to make that kind of information..It is very useful for everybody who have a pr application!! Thank u!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
goliath said:
I did go to your website and signed up all the required fields there. What a genius to make that kind of information..It is very useful for everybody who have a pr application!! Thank u!
Thanks. Please read my post above, as there seems to be a mistake in your submission.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
goliath said:
Oops..thats a mistake.. I never get the AOR yet
Ok, got ya. Go to my website again: http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/
And under 'CIC links' look for a link called 'ECAS login'. Try to login
to ECAS and see if you get in. If that works, then you've already received the AOR,
and probably accidentally deleted the email or maybe it went to your spam folder.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
goliath said:
Hi Toby it did go through and said that "APPLICATION RECEIVED"
Awesome! That's good news. That also means that you should've already received the AOR.
Either via email ( if you've provided CIC with an email address on the IMM 0008 form ) or mail.

But now you know that your application has been received and will be processed.