+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

Felix14

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
By looking at the threads, it seems cpp-o is now processing the feb. 2013
Applications as one of them got landing fee request and the other one got refused
After 9 months of waiting.

So for us more likely june nxt yr, we should expect the unexpected letters from cpp-o
and hope for the best.
Inshallah everyone...

Oct 21, 2013
I applied in Sep and got AOR. Now I realised that my son's DOB put in the form is incorrect. His year of birth was 2009 but I have put 2008 in the forms. However birth certificate submitted as 2009.

Now that my application is in "Application Received" state, what should I do? Should I send an email or just wait for CIC to come back?

Can this be a reason for rejection?

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Bose_London_ON said:
I applied in Sep and got AOR. Now I realised that my son's DOB put in the form is incorrect. His year of birth was 2009 but I have put 2008 in the forms. However birth certificate submitted as 2009.

Now that my application is in "Application Received" state, what should I do? Should I send an email or just wait for CIC to come back?

Can this be a reason for rejection?
They rejected a lot of people over invalid birth certificates. So we can easily guess birth certificate is very big deal in immigration process.

Now they may 'miss' the error. But everything is computerized so, it may affect your child later.

I would say just send them an email and see what they reply.

rcherukuri09 said:
Hi Toby
I received aor yesterday but couldn't track it through CIC web site.
Thanks for reply
Try to login after 2-3 days.

CEC2283

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP :14-02-2014
AOR Received.
15-11-2013
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
02-05-2014
All,

I need your suggestion here to make my decision

my closed wp is getting expired in Mid of Feb. and my employer is willing to apply my WP extn

But I am thinking for Bridge , but have one doubt

If I apply now say I will get by dec 15 which will valid for 1 year i.e. 15 dec 2014, incase my PR gets rejected say in Mid of Sep 14, then will I be eligible to stay in Canada till 15 Dec ( so that I can apply my PR again ). any one has this related information?

FYI - I have received my AOR on 15 Nov 2013

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
CEC2283 said:
All,

I need your suggestion here to make my decision

my closed wp is getting expired in Mid of Feb. and my employer is willing to apply my WP extn

But I am thinking for Bridge , but have one doubt

If I apply now say I will get by dec 15 which will valid for 1 year i.e. 15 dec 2014, incase my PR gets rejected say in Mid of Sep 14, then will I be eligible to stay in Canada till 15 Dec ( so that I can apply my PR again ). any one has this related information?

FYI - I have received my AOR on 15 Nov 2013
Yes, even if your PR application gets rejected your can stay as long as the WP and your TRV ( if applicable ) is valid.

Fkhan

Aug 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors

I can access my ECAS, and my application status is as 'application received' as of 15th October, I sent in September it got returned due to birth certificate, I sent it again.

Now I want to update about my baby as she is born recently, to which address I should send the details as they have mentioned in their AoR that all the future correspondence should be sent to the office mentioned on application, which was CPP-O.

Can any one guide or experience recently which address to send this...

Thanks very much

nvnikhil

Oct 24, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 30, 2013
AOR Received.
November 19, 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 28, 2014
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2014
LANDED..........
April 30, 2014
Re: September 2013 Applications
« Reply #1176 on: November 22, 2013, 06:03:29 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: nvnikhil on November 22, 2013, 04:31:45 pm
Checked my ECAS status and it says "Application Received"

Next Question: I Didnt submit the PCC while applying and now that i have the PCC, which address should i send the certificate?
I called CIC and they informed me to send it to CIO - Nova Scotia. As far as my understanding, the file is generally transferred to Ottawa.. so how sure can i send it to NS?

Is anyone is the same situation? or any previous experiences?

Any suggestions/comments/views appreciated.

Have a great Weekend!!

Nick:)

Send original Police Certificates to:

Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Hey Toby,

Where did you find the above address? as in i am trying to understand the link so that we all can be sure and are on the same page

Thanks

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
nvnikhil said:
Reply with quoteQuote

Next Question: I Didnt submit the PCC while applying and now that i have the PCC, which address should i send the certificate?
I called CIC and they informed me to send it to CIO - Nova Scotia. As far as my understanding, the file is generally transferred to Ottawa.. so how sure can i send it to NS?

Have a great Weekend!!

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Hey Toby,

Where did you find the above address? as in i am trying to understand the link so that we all can be sure and are on the same page

Thanks
Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp scroll all the
way to the bottom on the page and click on #6 I need to send documents that are part....

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Fkhan said:
Hi seniors

I can access my ECAS, and my application status is as 'application received' as of 15th October, I sent in September it got returned due to birth certificate, I sent it again.

Now I want to update about my baby as she is born recently, to which address I should send the details as they have mentioned in their AoR that all the future correspondence should be sent to the office mentioned on application, which was CPP-O.

Can any one guide or experience recently which address to send this...

Thanks very much

Contact information can be found on my website: http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/cic-contact.html

nvnikhil

Oct 24, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 30, 2013
AOR Received.
November 19, 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 28, 2014
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2014
LANDED..........
April 30, 2014
Reply with quoteQuote

Have a great Weekend!!

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Hey Toby,

Thanks

Go to http: scroll all the
way to the bottom on the page and click on #6 I need to send documents that are part....

Thanks for the Above info. I checked Grt..

Now 1 more question, They ahve not asked for my PCC, so should i still send it across to them to attach it in my file or Should i wait for their request?
The reason is that i believe after couple of mnths the PCC are no longer valid and also it will delay my processing. Do you think these are the valid reasons for me sending the PCC..

Also Can you please update my ECAS status on the excel file as "Application received"

Thanks,

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Send it anyway. Chances are they won't ask for it, but will ask if it's expired. So send one now and wait.
Yes, I'll update the spreadsheet for you.

KavAgAv

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
CIC has once again updated BOWP processing times to 19 days and working on Nov 2nd applications :(

Yesterday they were working on Nov 7th applications. Is it a mistake on the website updates, or is CIC jumping back and forth from one date to another??

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
KavAgAv said:
CIC has once again updated BOWP processing times to 19 days and working on Nov 2nd applications :(

Yesterday they were working on Nov 7th applications. Is it a mistake on the website updates, or is CIC jumping back and forth from one date to another??
They post the average processing times online. Some will be processed faster and some slower.
I hope for a faster processing of mine. I'll be submitting Dec 1st, and NEED it in the mail until Dec 27th, coz
I'll be leaving for a trip to the US that day.