+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
nvnikhil said:
So Finally after the long wait they send me a letter saying that they cannot find the fee payment form; which I very well remember of putting it in the file that I sent. but anyways I received the letter on 18th nov. so yesterday I sent the fee payment form through fax as they had mentioned in the letter by late evening I got my AOR..

Feeling happy and Blessed that we crossed the first step..

Wishing All the Best to everyone for whatever stage of the process thy are at and I am sure every step we move forward we are inching closer to our dream/goal..

have a great day

Nick:)
:) ;)

Did I get this right? You submitted your application, they couldn't find your payment form and instead of
returning the application - they asked for the form?
That's new to me, as until now they've always returned applications without payment form or missing payments.

Good for you!!

I'll check the update right away, and make sure to update the spreadsheet for you!

gill656

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Finally received my AOR just now in my mail.. It wad issued on 8th november....
Hi Toby,
Please update my infomation... Thank u a lot for all the help

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
gill656 said:
Finally received my AOR just now in my mail.. It wad issued on 8th november....
Hi Toby,
Please update my infomation... Thank u a lot for all the help
nvnikhil said:
So Finally after the long wait they send me a letter saying that they cannot find the fee payment form; which I very well remember of putting it in the file that I sent. but anyways I received the letter on 18th nov. so yesterday I sent the fee payment form through fax as they had mentioned in the letter by late evening I got my AOR..

Feeling happy and Blessed that we crossed the first step..

Wishing All the Best to everyone for whatever stage of the process thy are at and I am sure every step we move forward we are inching closer to our dream/goal..

have a great day

Nick:)
:) ;)
Great news!

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
iam_toby said:
Talk to your lawyer or representative if you've used one to apply, or call/email CIC and check with them.
If you can log in to ECAS you're all good and if you don't need to apply for the BOWP you don't need your filenumber anyway.
hey my work permit is expiring in may so I must have the file number in hand by december atleast so that I can apply for bowp if iam not mistaken it should be applied 4 months prior.right?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Mimmi said:
hey my work permit is expiring in may so I must have the file number in hand by december atleast so that I can apply for bowp if iam not mistaken it should be applied 4 months prior.right?
Try to email CIC or call the hotline, see if you can get the filenumber that way.

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
All BOWP related threads in this website have gone silent for very long. Am I the only one who still hopes to hit the target where entire world thinks otherwise with more than 4 months current WP validity :) :) :)

leothelion123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
kunishsa said:
All BOWP related threads in this website have gone silent for very long. Am I the only one who still hopes to hit the target where entire world thinks otherwise with more than 4 months current WP validity :) :) :)
Atleast my hopes are dashed. Trying to get an offer letter from some company and then give it a shot. Did anyone recently get a BOWP with more than 4 months left on WP?

Thanks

cinderella

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
Med's Request
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
05-05-2014
butang2013 said:
Hi guys,

Got my BOWP today good for 1 year! :D It took just 6 days.
Congrats!!!
Wow! thaat was soooo fast!! :)
For sure you applied online, do you?

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Mimmi said:
You don't have to get it by December. You can apply any day between Feb-May.
When did you apply?

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
iamroth said:
You don't have to get it by December. You can apply any day between Feb-May.
When did you apply?
I applied in july n the credit card was charged in sept.but no aor so far.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Did you try to login to ECAS?

You should have AOR long time ago.