+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
kunishsa said:
Hi All

There is a good news and I crossed my first hurdle. I got my AOR yesterday. I could not see my emails until yesterday evening.

Application reached: 9th Sept, 2013
AOR received: 3rd Nov, 2013

Thanks & regards,
Kunishsa

hello,
CONGRATS….does your AOR say anything about dependent applicants???

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
sasdp said:
Thanks toby.So do you think any way that i can clarify about my spouse added to my application or not?They took fees for both of us.
You could order GCMS notes. Though your notes will be blank so early at the process.
It will show something like "Eligibility for Dependents" etc etc.

Have you tried logging in E-Cas?

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
sasdp said:
Thanks toby.So do you think any way that i can clarify about my spouse added to my application or not?They took fees for both of us.
Did you add your spouse to your application or did your spouse get included on your original application?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
lpc19800 said:
Did you add your spouse to your application or did your spouse get included on your original application?
See below:

>>>

Hello toby,
I am really worried about my application now.I answered "NO" to question 10 in generic application since my spouse is in canada under wp.but i want my spouse to be my dependent applicant,so have submitted all documents for him with fees.CIC took fees for him too.But in my AOR and ECAS it shows only my name as applicant.So whether there will be any problem for my spouse PR?do they give PR only for me now?please reply..

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
iamroth said:
You could order GCMS notes. Though your notes will be blank so early at the process.

Yes.it shows application received.

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
lpc19800 said:
I added my spouse with my application and sent all documents with fees.

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
iamroth said:

It is showing application received with my UCI.But not with my spouse.Does anybody tried with dependents UCI in Ecas login?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
izzi said:
hell yeah...need to keep working and make money haha
I figured :) Let me know when you apply so I can keep the spreadsheet updated. :)
Maybe send me a private message when you've applied. THanks.

rcherukuri09

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Hello
How many days normally cic takes money from credit cards once we applied .
Any one with credit card experience plz let me know

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
rcherukuri09 said:
Hello
How many days normally cic takes money from credit cards once we applied .
Any one with credit card experience plz let me know
Check the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsFmKvHOgoF5dHE5YWtMUzFZckhzZHE1bmF0NDVmMEE

mathie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
Hello good people,

I just received my AOR ;D. This is my 2nd application as it was refused when I applied in April as one of my letters of reference did not list my duties and responsibilities and after pleading and begging my employer, they finally provided me with one. I am very nervous this time around and hope everything goes on well.I had to obtain all my original documents again to reapply(not fun).

Anyway wish me luck in this journey!

Fkhan

Aug 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Toby

My Application was returned with letter dated 24th September 2013 due to missing birth certificate (only exception as they mentioned in the letter). I have reapplied and they have received my same application package with missing certificates on 15th October 2013.

Fingers crossed now, hope fully no new objection will come now. I am assuming they have already verified my application in detail and there were marking by VO on all documents.

Hoping this time it shouldn't take much time as its already been reviewed once, I am not sure about this if some one has experience in this let me know?

Congrats to all those who received AOR and best of luck for the awaiting list members.

Thanks