+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Nikki30588 said:
Thank you for responding.

Can someone please advise if there's any way to expedite the AOR stage? I haven't read anything with regards to expediting the AOR stage on the CIC website.

Thanks!
No, there's no way to do that. You will have to wait the ~56 days like everyone else 8)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
iamroth said:
Grats!
We should see another 3/4 users with AORs today/tomorrow.
In case all users report AORs right away, there should be EIGHT AORs today. Some of which are
already over due.

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Hello toby,
I am really worried about my application now.I answered "NO" to question 10 in generic application since my spouse is in canada under wp.but i want my spouse to be my dependent applicant,so have submitted all documents for him with fees.CIC took fees for him too.But in my AOR and ECAS it shows only my name as applicant.So whether there will be any problem for my spouse PR?do they give PR only for me now?please reply..

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
Congrats to all who is got the AOR first, hope more coming soon.. and mine too.
Thank to all.
Wanna ask, if my WP expired sept 30, 2014 and I already 3 years after my WP end, do I need to apply BOWP or extend my WP. Which one more easy, thank.
Do I need LMO to apply all those category? Is ok if I Apply around may or June?
Thanks all

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sasdp said:
Hello toby,
I am really worried about my application now.I answered "NO" to question 10 in generic application since my spouse is in canada under wp.but i want my spouse to be my dependent applicant,so have submitted all documents for him with fees.CIC took fees for him too.But in my AOR and ECAS it shows only my name as applicant.So whether there will be any problem for my spouse PR?do they give PR only for me now?please reply..
Have you added your spouse after receiving AOR or before?

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
sasdp said:
Hello toby,
I believe they will always use Principal applicant's name.

MBACanada

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

I have been reading through the posts for some time now. Thanks a lot for the updates. Really helpful.

I received my AOR today

App Date: 9th Sep 2013
AOR Date: 04 Nov 2013

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
MBACanada said:
Hi All

I have been reading through the posts for some time now. Thanks a lot for the updates. Really helpful.

I received my AOR today

App Date: 9th Sep 2013
AOR Date: 04 Nov 2013

That's great news! Would you please use the link below to send me some more details
about your application so I can update the spreadsheet.

Thanks

>> http://goo.gl/oVgYyJ

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
jsm0085 said:
Guys it would be so much easier to give everyone access to this soreadsheet. 49 pages of chat and hardly anyone has received aor. It's really going to make this thread hard to.follow which is a real shame.
I totally agree with you. However, I've never had someone mess up the spreadsheet, so I kinda want to keep it that way.
However, I will remind all applicants again to use the google form to submit updates instead of posting the
updates here.

Thanks for pointing that out.

IMPORTANT:

Just a reminder for all September applicants. If there's any news or updates to your application,
use my google form to submit these and I will update the spreadsheet: http://goo.gl/oVgYyJ

If you're new to the forum and want your case added, also use the google form and all necessary
information: http://goo.gl/oVgYyJ

So, for all updates that should go into the spreadsheet, use the form, everything else like questions
or whatnot, right here in this thread.

Thanks for reading.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sasdp said:
Hello,
How many days will it take to get reply if we sent email to cpp-ottawa?
After sending them an email you usually get an auto response within 24 hours. And then it takes about
20 days ( should be somewhere in the autoresponse ) for them to get back to you.

izzi

Oct 29, 2013
hey iam_toby...tried replying to your message don't know if you received it.....application sent september 5th via priority mail

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Thanks toby.So do you think any way that i can clarify about my spouse added to my application or not?They took fees for both of us.