September 2013 Applications

skm12345

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ceclina said:
I did medicals a week ago at Doctor Francis Li (751 Pape Ave) and just called the doctor's office to make sure the results have been uploaded to the system. The lady I spoke to informed me that her computer has been broken for the past 10 days (including the day I was at their clinic). She was extremely rude and not helpful at all. She said she will try to upload the results next week but no guarantee. Here goes my bad luck again :(
I asked her why she didn't let me know about this issue before I submitted my docs and paid the fees but she didn't have anything to say and just went on and on complaining. It was very hard to understand her because of her heavy accent. I asked her if she can call me back once her computer is fixed and the results are being uploaded but she said she wont do it even in this unusual situation.
So i guess I will have to wait till next week and call them again.
How long does it normally takes to receive a passport request after the medicals results being received by CIC?

When u did ur medicals there, I did on 17th May at same clinic but no news.

mandeep978

Aug 23, 2013
Finally Got PPR Email... Wait is over..

Ecas Status Still shows - In Process (No Information on Medicals).

PS: I emailed CIC on friday to acknowledge if they received Medical & RPRF. Today they replied back confirming receipt of both. Not sure if I got PPR because I inquired about status or it's just a coincidence.

Good luck everyone who is waiting for PPR.

Mandeep

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Ceclina said:
I did medicals a week ago at Doctor Francis Li (751 Pape Ave) and just called the doctor's office to make sure the results have been uploaded to the system. The lady I spoke to informed me that her computer has been broken for the past 10 days (including the day I was at their clinic). She was extremely rude and not helpful at all. She said she will try to upload the results next week but no guarantee. Here goes my bad luck again :(
I asked her why she didn't let me know about this issue before I submitted my docs and paid the fees but she didn't have anything to say and just went on and on complaining. It was very hard to understand her because of her heavy accent. I asked her if she can call me back once her computer is fixed and the results are being uploaded but she said she wont do it even in this unusual situation.
How long does it normally takes to receive a passport request after the medicals results being received by CIC?
After uploading the Medicals, you will get PPR with in 10 days.

Sorry this happened to you. In a bag of raisins, you will always find few rotten.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
iamroth said:
After uploading the Medicals, you will get PPR with in 10 days.

Sorry this happened to you. In a bag of raisins, you will always find few rotten.
Not necessarily! I think it's after CIC receives and reviews the medicals that's when you get PPR. Have a look at October spreadsheet. There are people waiting for PPRs. Also on my note doctor confirmed he uploaded my results on 16th.

So I don't think it's within 10 days. At least this is not the trend these days.

canvan14

May 8, 2014
rezafc said:
Not necessarily! I think it's after CIC receives and reviews the medicals that's when you get PPR. Have a look at October spreadsheet. There are people waiting for PPRs. Also on my note doctor confirmed he uploaded my results on 16th.

So I don't think it's within 10 days. At least this is not the trend these days.
Yes it's up to each individual case. There are still people whose medicals got uploaded around the beginning of may and still waiting. According to the rprf email security check is still ongoing. But then I also see several applicants got ppr within a couple days to a week since their med got uploaded. You never know so hang in there :)

xprezclint

Mar 31, 2014
Ceclina said:
Sorry to hear about your experience. But you won't be the only one. lol
That lady I believe is his wife who's also the receptionist. She is kinda rude over the phone. In person, she seems to be just ok.
The doctor himself is nice. He had said he will upload the results in about a week.....And my ECAS got updated in about 10-12 days...
This ofcourse was when I didn't hear of computer problems. Another scenario could be that she's saying that to everyone calling in to check due to the the number of calls for it and her apparent lack of patience....My guess is the latter...

dominicanx

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2014
FINALLY! I got my Passport back! I'll do the landing this weekend after a shopping spree in Buffalo! :p

Good luck to everyone!

bondbond

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats... On a diff note, would there be any limits on shopping like the 1 day limit etc Thinking of buying a pair of boots for my wife from the Walden Galleria as a Landing gift :)

Am dreaming while my application is in progress. ;)

dominicanx said:
FINALLY! I got my Passport back! I'll do the landing this weekend after a shopping spree in Buffalo! :p

Good luck to everyone!

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
rezafc said:

Normally it took about 10 days for September applicants. Some got it even faster. Not sure what happened with October applicants.

ashishdz

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Hey Toby,
Got PPR today ,but little confuse, I got PPR in reply of email that i had send before 2 weeks. and it looks like shown below. They are saying attached this letter with your passport. The letter means this email right? because i can not see file attached with email.

Date: May 29, 2014

UCI: xxxxxxxxx
Application: xxxxxxxxx

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

IMPORTANT
Please include this letter when submitting your passport(s)

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CASE PROCESSING CENTER -OTTAWA (“CPC-O”).

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Yes they mean this email.

Also you should not post your personal information like Name, Address, email address in forums ;)