Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hi I applied 5th March and I received an email 27thmay 2018 from CIC that they received my prc application on this date and when I check online it shows nothing .can anyone tells if got da same situation.and can tell me what is AOR thanks
I have Applied for PR Card on 13 Feb and CiC return my application on 20 March and said its not complete and also Photos are not as per spec
I re take photo and also complete Form and resend and CIC receive on 28 March but still i have not yet received AOR
Still waiting waiting and Waiting i lost my 1st PR card in Mail (never received) and i went back to my home country for my job and came back to Canada with PRTD and still waitinv waiting and waiting And now in Canada already more then 5 month but but still i hv not got my PR card not even e
AOR from CIC today 70 days complete since CIC received my complete application .

Last edited:

Shayan0001

Jun 5, 2018
I have Applied for PR Card on 13 Feb and CiC return my application on 20 March and said its not complete and also Photos are not as per spec
I re take photo and also complete Form and resend and CIC receive on 28 March but still i have not yet received AOR
Still waiting waiting and Waiting i lost my 1st PR card in Mail (never received) and i went back to my home country for my job and came back to Canada with PRTD and still waitinv waiting and waiting And now in Canada already more then 5 month but but still i hv not got my PR card not even e
AOR from CIC today 70 days complete since CIC received my complete application .
i think they
will count from da new date they received your application from 28th March

dsanchez

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Trying to check application status today, it continually says it can't recognize based on the information provided - I've tried both the PR card # and the UCI (both of which I've done successfully many times before). Anyone else having this problem?

Scarborough guy

Apr 23, 2018
My application status has been updated as follows :

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 8, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 23, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 23, 2018.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on June 4, 2018.

dsanchez

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Current status of PR renewal, sitting in "Decision Made" status.
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on January 26, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 12, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 12, 2018.
No pressing need for the card, but still feel better having it. Nothing to worry about right now I assume?
Despite for some reason being unable to check status online, we called in today and were told that the card was mailed June 4. Hopefully this means whatever delay had been occurring recently has been resolved and timelines will speed back up.

Loops

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Guys, how do I check the status online? I know it takes some time to show, and this might be stupid question,but is the receipt number the same as the payment one that starts with an R?

Shayan0001

Jun 5, 2018
Use this form :
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Fill up the particulars. You will see the status.

Choose client ID as client identification.

Client ID is available in your old PR card or COPR.
I applied at 7thmarch 2018 and I received email from CIC 27may that they received my prc application but when I check online status it shows nothing and can tell someone what is AOC I didn’t receive that is it normail

momocyl

Jun 6, 2018
Hi everybody,
From the time lines of other people It seems that if they want to send an application to second review or so they will send email same date or the day after as AOR, so if status is in process for several days with no email the applicant should wait for approval. Am I right?

Second thing is that is it always the same that after in process it goes to decision made and then to complete or maybe directly goes to complete?

momocyl

Jun 6, 2018
My application status has been updated as follows :

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 8, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 23, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 23, 2018.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on June 4, 2018.
Hi
Your status changed to decision made before you get line 4 message?