+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sept 2017 - Any PR Card renewal applications submitted

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
Hey guys,

Have faith in the system.

As long as you have required no. of days presence in Canada, nothing to worry about.

Even in case of secondary review , though it takes time, what I am hearing is they will not ask you to go out of the country. They review for 1 year and send you the pr card.

So nothing to worry about.
If you have travel plans, there is plenty to worry about

Momo231

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
It for family member

Renew Pr Card

We started processing your application on May 3, 2018.

However renewing PR Card with Non-Residence, but meet all the requirement. Anyone had experience or had been approved? How long it will take actually

Shayan0001

Jun 5, 2018
Hey guys,

Have faith in the system.

As long as you have required no. of days presence in Canada, nothing to worry about.

Even in case of secondary review , though it takes time, what I am hearing is they will not ask you to go out of the country. They review for 1 year and send you the pr card.

So nothing to worry about.
Hey can you tell me After receiving first email from CIC about confermation of your received prc application how long they took to send you second email .because they send me email 27th may about received prc application but it’s been 10days I didn’t get AOR and overall it’s been 92days I s nd them application.thanks

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
did they sent you email about correspondence receipt because I just received email from CIC 29tha may that they received my application of prc and it’s been 92days I send them application[/QUOT
When did u apply for PRC and when did CIC received your application plz tell me Exact date bcos its been 72 days since CIC received my application but i have not hear any thing back from CIC not even AOR

Appreciate ur reply

alicenikprince

Apr 19, 2018
That is what I am worried about because it says the application was received by CIC today and that the email was sent also today. Not a word regards processing, nothing. Almost it sounds like it got misplaced somewhere for all this time.
I have a feeling this happened to my application as well, I think it got misplaced somewhere. Because this isn't making sense, I sent it in February.

alicenikprince

Apr 19, 2018
Has everyone here received an email from CIC saying when they received their Application? I never got one and I submitted application in feb but they have my information in their system when I call. I'm stressing out.

Scarborough guy

Apr 23, 2018
Hey can you tell me After receiving first email from CIC about confermation of your received prc application how long they took to send you second email .because they send me email 27th may about received prc application but it’s been 10days I didn’t get AOR and overall it’s been 92days I s nd them application.thanks
I got their email stating AOR on 23 rd April.

Decision made on 31 st May 2018.

It took 39 days.

Scarborough guy

Apr 23, 2018
Has everyone here received an email from CIC saying when they received their Application? I never got one and I submitted application in feb but they have my information in their system when I call. I'm stressing out.
Nothing to worry as long as call centre confirms that your application is recd and in process.

Just keep checking ecas status.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Nothing to worry as long as call centre confirms that your application is recd and in process.

Hi its been 73 days since CIC received my application for PRC when can i expect to Receive AOR from CIC seniour plz advise

gecamom

Jun 5, 2018
It's been 84 days for me since the application was received and I have received absolutely no news.

alicenikprince

Apr 19, 2018

It's not being processed yet. I never even received an email saying they received it. I called today they told me it's not in the system then I called 30 min later and she told me it's been checked for completeness on March 8. I haven't received any correspondence from them via email at all!

Calgaryapp1990

Apr 14, 2016
My timeline: Application delivered 1st Feb. AOR 17th April. Same day status changed to DM. Received email a month later (17th May) saying that my application was put in secondary review. Sent them documents (boarding passes from over sixty trips + passport stamps + CBSA report that I had extracted earlier) proving my presence in Canada. Alongside I requested urgent processing too as I had to travel for work on 30th May. Anyway, I caught my flight because I won't let IRCC compromise my job. Sent followup email before leaving asking if urgent processing was granted. They replied saying the application was flagged for urgent processing. Card delivered to home address in Calgary on 7th June. Asked my dad to mail it to me to Abu Dhabi. Went to the FedEX office just now to pick it up.

Thank God what a relief!

Scarborough guy

Apr 23, 2018
Hi its been 73 days since CIC received my application for PRC when can i expect to Receive AOR from CIC seniour plz advise
May be it has gone for secondary review.

73 days is too long period.
I would advise you check call center and ask for info.

If your application is under secondary review, they would have asked you more info.

fotkifolkslove

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got their email stating AOR on 23 rd April.

Decision made on 31 st May 2018.

It took 39 days.
Hi I also got decision made on the same day i.e May 31st, but not heard anything after that. Did you receive any sort of emails or ecas update after decision made?