+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sept 2017 - Any PR Card renewal applications submitted

kellyyfengg

Oct 28, 2017
This is very discouraging. I called the CIC office and confirmed that they received my application (Oct 6). However, the agent said the expected arrival date for my card will be the third week of January and I need to travel on January 9th. Agent said could be sooner but cannot guarantee

yycvr17

Jun 20, 2017
Hi there: my spouse applied for pr card renewal in sep 2017. appln received sep 14, processing started Nov 21, mailed out Nov 27, received Nov 30.

Have a question for which I couldnt find an answer. My kid sent the PR card renewal application by Canada Post regular mail, BUT, to the CPC-PR courier address instead of the PO Box address, without even a proof of delivery arrangement. Now I am left wondering:
Did the application reach? when?
Will the different mailing address make a difference?
If and unless we see an entry in the ecas by the current processing times window (like we saw for my wise spouse who couriered it to the right address), there is no way to find out, right???

Has anyone else experienced such a situation?

yycvr17

Jun 20, 2017
Hey so what is your plan since you have to travel Dec 4th. I too have to travel dec 9th and sent my application sept 4th.
my spouse had to leave and so flew out while the card processing just showed up on ecas. you can leave the country, but need a valid PR card to re-enter. the card was delivered five says later. I am couriering it out to enable return travel....

Got sick of waiting

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hello

CIC received my PR application on Oct, 2th.

I received AOR on Dec, 9th.

• We received your application on Oct, 2th.
  • We sent you AOR on Dec,9th.
  • We started processing your application on Dec, 9th.
On my EASC status saying Decision made.

Hopefully, I will get my PR card with no issues.

Good luck with all and thank you very much

swt

Aug 29, 2017
Hello

CIC received my PR application on Oct, 2th.

I received AOR on Dec, 9th.

• We received your application on Oct, 2th.
  • We sent you AOR on Dec,9th.
  • We started processing your application on Dec, 9th.
On my EASC status saying Decision made.

Hopefully, I will get my PR card with no issues.

Good luck with all and thank you very much
That's great news! Thanks for sharing. Did you receive an email from them or your status just showed online? Did you receive all these status at one time? Sorry for many questions.. I'm waiting for mine and I have to leave Canada in one week and returning two weeks later. Very worried now... :(

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Hello,
Here is my timeline
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on September 6, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 5, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 5, 2017.
Received AOR on 5 Dec, Ecas on 6 Dec

Got sick of waiting

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
That's great news! Thanks for sharing. Did you receive an email from them or your status just showed online? Did you receive all these status at one time? Sorry for many questions.. I'm waiting for mine and I have to leave Canada in one week and returning two weeks later. Very worried now... :(
No worries you are welcome

First I got the AOR email and it was Saturday
On Sunday I could see my online status

No, I am still waiting to hear back from them as well

BTW : I am waiting for my Citizenship test invitation as well

I am not sure if that is helpful,,,,,,,, feel free to ask

Thank you and good luck

kellyyfengg

Oct 28, 2017
Hello,
Here is my timeline
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on September 6, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 5, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 5, 2017.
Received AOR on 5 Dec, Ecas on 6 Dec
Why did they process your application so late? Some people applied later than you and already got their card.

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Why did they process your application so late? Some people applied later than you and already got their card.
I sent them an email for follow up, the reply said that "the file was referred to local office for further assessment, causing a delay in the processing of your application."
It did not specify if the the file was sent earlier to local office or it is sent now. Based on email, AOR and Ecas timeline, I am assuming that it was sent earlier. The email also did not specify which local office. I am in Mississauga.
I sent them email on 4 Dec,
AOR was on 5 Dec
Ecas was on 6 Dec
Reply to email was on 8 Dec

swt

Aug 29, 2017
No worries you are welcome

First I got the AOR email and it was Saturday
On Sunday I could see my online status

No, I am still waiting to hear back from them as well

BTW : I am waiting for my Citizenship test invitation as well

I am not sure if that is helpful,,,,,,,, feel free to ask

Thank you and good luck
Hope you will get it soon! Will they update online if they send out card?
I just got email this morning with UCI number. They received my application on Oct 4. So far no information on line yet. Hope they start processing now and everything is ok...

css2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Application received - 27 Sep
AOR Email - 4th Dec
ECAS status seen from 6th Dec
Status completed on ECAS - 8th Dec
PR cards received - 13th Dec