Sept 2017 - Any PR Card renewal applications submitted

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Application received - 27 Sep
AOR Email - 4th Dec
ECAS status seen from 6th Dec
Status completed on ECAS - 8th Dec
PR cards received - 13th Dec
How was your travel record. I mean did you travel a lot in last 2 or 5 year period. And was this an individual application or with other family members. Thanks

css2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
No other emails from them
How was your travel record. I mean did you travel a lot in last 2 or 5 year period. And was this an individual application or with other family members. Thanks
3 applications went together
We did around 7 travels

Got sick of waiting

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hello everyone
I just wanted to update you on my timeline:

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 2, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 9, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 9, 2017.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on December 13, 2017.

In total, I did 7 times traveling out of Canada.

It is a single application. I will check my mailbox today hopefully I will get my card.

Thank you and good luck for all

kellyyfengg

Oct 28, 2017
Hope you will get it soon! Will they update online if they send out card?
I just got email this morning with UCI number. They received my application on Oct 4. So far no information on line yet. Hope they start processing now and everything is ok...
Any updates on your application? They received my application on Oct 6th but i still haven't gotten any email from them ><

swt

Aug 29, 2017
Any updates on your application? They received my application on Oct 6th but i still haven't gotten any email from them ><
They start process on Dec 12 and I can see Desicion Made on Dec 13. But no details and no further information so far... I'm leaving on this Sunday.... will need someone to mail to me.....

swt

Aug 29, 2017
Hello everyone

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 2, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 9, 2017.

It is a single application. I will check my mailbox today hopefully I will get my card.

Congratulations! Surprise they still work and update your status during weekend. Did you get the latest post about sending out on Dec 14, the day after they sent out your card?

Reactions: Got sick of waiting

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
I was able to link my PR renewal application on MyCIC, got little more details than on ecas. There was a message that if you link your application here, all updates and correspondence will be through this account on MyCIC.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
I was able to link my PR renewal application on MyCIC, got little more details than on ecas. There was a message that if you link your application here, all updates and correspondence will be through this account on MyCIC.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
That’s a standard message with all applications that are in process.

kellyyfengg

Oct 28, 2017
They start process on Dec 12 and I can see Desicion Made on Dec 13. But no details and no further information so far... I'm leaving on this Sunday.... will need someone to mail to me.....
Great! I'm surprised that they moved forward with your application as you didn't include your passport pages (I saw your post on other thread).

swt

Aug 29, 2017
Great! I'm surprised that they moved forward with your application as you didn't include your passport pages (I saw your post on other thread).
I think they just treated my case as new application as I resend everything to them on Oct 2. They sent me a mail in end of Sept to request for passport copy. Here is my overall timeline. I'm able to see the Complete status today.

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 4, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 12, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 12, 2017.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on December 15, 2017.
Good luck everyone!

Got sick of waiting

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I think they just treated my case as new application as I resend everything to them on Oct 2. They sent me a mail in end of Sept to request for passport copy. Here is my overall timeline. I'm able to see the Complete status today.

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 4, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 12, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 12, 2017.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on December 15, 2017.
Good luck everyone!

Congrats man all the best

eleen_33328

Oct 19, 2017
Hello everyone

ZAL.D.F..

we apply at the same time and i recieved my pr last friday

Reactions: Got sick of waiting