+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sept 2017 - Any PR Card renewal applications submitted

eleen_33328

Oct 19, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I sent my application at the end of September and purolator shows it was delivered. To date I have not heard anything at all. No AOR, nothing.... I have AOR for my citizenship application but not for the PR renewal.

Do they send AOR for PR renewal? If so, when and how much after receiving the application?

Thanks!

same here i sent my application sept 29 .. did somebody applied here the same week and received aor already?

i got my friend here she submitted her application the day after me but got her application back..

did u recieve mail already?

kellyyfengg

Oct 28, 2017
same here i sent my application sept 29 .. did somebody applied here the same week and received aor already?

i got my friend here she submitted her application the day after me but got her application back..

why did she get her application back?

Camille005

Nov 21, 2017

Same here. I send my app Last September 4 but until now I did’nt recieve Anythinh from them. AOR or Emails Nothing