+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending passport from USA to Canada

movupnorth

Feb 7, 2018
So I followed the instructions above for the return label.
I sent using USPS because they dont have any trouble delivering to po box.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
So I followed the instructions above for the return label.
I sent using USPS because they dont have any trouble delivering to po box.
I'm waiting for a reply from IRCC as I don't want to send using USPS. Otherwise I can ship my dependents passports from within Canada using Canada Post with I'm there later this month.

Were you able to get something trackable from USPS?

Last edited:

getstartedca

Feb 4, 2019
Thanks Mike! On sending the passport to a PO Box - I'm sending from US, and the address is not a PO Box. For sending it from insider Canada, its a PO Box address.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Thanks Mike! On sending the passport to a PO Box - I'm sending from US, and the address is not a PO Box. For sending it from insider Canada, its a PO Box address.
Thanks. In my case, my dependents are in the US and was requested to send their passports to a PO Box. I requested IRCC for an aternative send to address but they responded with instructions on how to create the return label. I requested again from them so I will see. I can infer that the address is the same as the ship from address but I want to get it from them in writing. Anyway, if I don't get a resolution from them then I will send it to the address for sending from within Canada when I'm in Canada later this month.

Reactions: getstartedca

movupnorth

Feb 7, 2018
I'm waiting for a reply from IRCC as I don't want to send using USPS. Otherwise I can ship my dependents passports from within Canada using Canada Post with I'm there later this month.

Were you able to get something trackable from USPS?
yeah, USPS handed over the Canada post and I got detailed tracking from their site as well. So no complaints.

Krishna008

Jun 11, 2018
Hello guys I submitted my passport . I am inland applicant and I submit Annex A as well. But I submitted without barcode on it. Is it going to be an issue??
Hi

I did the same mistake as you, sent Annexure A without barcode...what happened in your case...would it be a problem...please advise...

Please reply at your earliest convenience.

Thank you,
Krishna.