+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending explanation letter of non obtention of Police clearance

Gee1221

Jul 1, 2017
Any update for on how your application went?? Just wanna know if all of you who comment here succeeded. Many thanks in advance

amanjot87

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Kelowna, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
06-11-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-18
Med's Done....
08-03-18
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
any update guys????

Gee1221

Jul 1, 2017
Well as of the moment the person i know is still processing this.
The papers is back and forth here in canada and back to dubai. Got another extension

roxaino

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hi may I pls. Know if they your PR went well and if CIC accepted the LOE foe non obtaining of the PCC because of unpaid debt.

Really appreciate your reply. Thanka

nikki88

May 30, 2021
Actually they didnt want to give me any answer , they just told my friend there that they cannot give me any written answer or the PCC.. thatswhy I am confused but I guess that CIC can chek this out with the goverment there right ?
Hi, I have the same situation as yours now, what happened to your application? Are you now in Canada? What was the solution you’ve made? Please let me know

fm050838

Jan 21, 2020
You seem to have ignored all of the advice I gave you and seem to be looking for an easy way out of this. This indicates PR isn't that important to you. If PR isn't that important to you, then just submit a simple letter saying you couldn't get the PCC due to your outstanding debts.

If PR is in fact important to you, then my previous response told you what you need to do. YOU have to take responsibility for proving to CIC that you have done everything you can to try to obtain the PCC. This is YOUR responsibility. So far you have done extremely little. You need to do more. I'll spell it out even more clearly:

1) Email the Canadian embassy/consulate responsible for Dubai to explain your situation and ask for their help. Include both your email and their answer as evidence in your leter.
2) Email your home country's embassy/consulate responsible for Dubai to explain your situation and ask for their help. Include both your email and their answer as evidence in your letter.
3) Email the UAE embassy/consulate in your area to explain your situation and ask for their help. Include both your email and their answer as evidence in your letter.
4) Research the web for any official government web sites (Canadian, US or European) that mention that it is impossible to obtain a Dubai PCC with outstanding debts and include this as evidence in your letter.
hi Alex,
I’m in same situation, I have applied for PR and was asked to attach Dubai PCC, and last date to submit pcc is 12th dec 2021. I paid off loan and cc in Dubai and I have clearance letter from bank as well however to remove the case from court bank is taking time and I don’t know what shall I tell to IRCC . If I tell that I had cases in Dubai and cleared them but for PCC I need more 60 days will officer give that to me? any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

fm050838

Jan 21, 2020
Got the same issue credit card case. Will be sending an explanation letter and wait for CIC decision. Arranging settlement from the bank too. Hopefully my VO will consider it. It's all to HIm
Hi Gee,
Did you got your PR please reply I’m in same situation

roxaino

Star Member
May 29, 2017
I applied for PR CEC together with my wife and daughter, since I have been in Dubai and have a pending loan when I left, I couldn't get a Police clearance due to a case opened by the bank, so I still attempted to get a police clearance online, but the request came back saying status failed** didnt said anything about a loan or case.
So i kept that receipt of request and the receipt of payment.
I requested a power of atty. issued by a lawyer here in Canada and addressed it to my sister in Dubai, i had it attested first by Global affairs Canada and UAE Embassy in Canada then sent it to my sister via DHL who lives in dubai to inquire on my behalf about my police clearance.
The police just verbally told her i have a pending loan and unless i pay it full then only I can get a police clearance.
What I did,
1. I attached the receipt of payment and request receipt when I applied online for the police clearance initially.
2. I attached all the documents of the power of atty. I sent to my sister with all the stamps, to prove I am trying to get police clearance in any possible way.
3. I attached the letter of explanation from my sister , what did the police told her.
4. I attached email from the bank regarding the loan collections.
5. I attached LOE, explaining that I have a loan and cannot obtain PCC, and though I dont have plan to run away from my loan but I dont have the funds to pay it now.

I then merge all the documents in 1 pdf and upload it under UAE POLICE CLEARANCE when I applied my PR application,
I applied PR July2021 under CEC after 2 months it got approved. Sept 2021.

So I got my PR without submitting Dubai PCC.
Aside from attaching LOE, you need to prove and convince the officer that you tried your best to obtain the PCC., and Im sure they will consider it. BEST of LUCK TO ALL!

Reactions: Scarletpisces81

Kirk01

Mar 21, 2022
I applied for PR CEC together with my wife and daughter, since I have been in Dubai and have a pending loan when I left, I couldn't get a Police clearance due to a case opened by the bank, so I still attempted to get a police clearance online, but the request came back saying status failed** didnt said anything about a loan or case.
I requested a power of atty. issued by a lawyer here in Canada and addressed it to my sister in Dubai, i had it attested first by Global affairs Canada and UAE Embassy in Canada then sent it to my sister via DHL who lives in dubai to inquire on my behalf about my police clearance.
The police just verbally told her i have a pending loan and unless i pay it full then only I can get a police clearance.
What I did,
1. I attached the receipt of payment and request receipt when I applied online for the police clearance initially.
2. I attached all the documents of the power of atty. I sent to my sister with all the stamps, to prove I am trying to get police clearance in any possible way.
3. I attached the letter of explanation from my sister , what did the police told her.
5. I attached LOE, explaining that I have a loan and cannot obtain PCC, and though I dont have plan to run away from my loan but I dont have the funds to pay it now.

I then merge all the documents in 1 pdf and upload it under UAE POLICE CLEARANCE when I applied my PR application,

Aside from attaching LOE, you need to prove and convince the officer that you tried your best to obtain the PCC., and Im sure they will consider it. BEST of LUCK TO ALL!
Hi! I read your scenario and it helps me coz probably when i apply for PR in 2yrs times I will be required to get PCC but by that time its already 17yrs not in the UAE anymore. Same as you I have credit card and personal loan left unpaid. Will you also give me some information if there is some that need me to know.thank you.i appreciate it.

Prashanth2020

May 2, 2022
What I did,

Will you please share the letter of explanation for outstanding debt from UAE. I am also in the same situation. Thanks. Please email me. prashanthpais1984@gmail.com