+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending explanation letter of non obtention of Police clearance

africanbarbie01

Jan 11, 2016
Alex, i think you should try clearing the debts you have then attempt to apply for the pcc. i have somewhat similar case to your but mine is due to the fact that pcc can't be issued as i need to be there physically with resident proof and a permit. that i can't get as a tourist even if i decide to travel down there to apply.. you can't avoid the debt

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
i have applied for PR and getting constant messages from the CIC. I am the main applicant and my husband has outstanding debts from bank in dubai. we did our own background check and it shows check bounces on his name. We are paying monthly. and trying to come to settlements but we had missed a few months they set deadlines which we did not meet. we are paying monthly= and IF we get a 'bad' certificate' saying we have debts but i can show our payments monthly and etc- what are the chances we will get accepted.

Please advice and help.
sincerely,
Gulkhayo

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
monmig said:
Hello Alex,

I see myself in your situation but I havent started applying. I'm actively getting more info about my current situation and how to go about it. So happened I stumbled upon this thread. Actually, Syclla is correct. With what I have read before, you need to convince CIC that you've done your best to obtain the PC. You need to explain to them your situation and importantly, submit evidence of your effort. Maybe like copies of confirmation of application online for the police clearance (UAE) and their reply; if processing thru embassy on which country you are, you can put the confirmation of application/receipts/payments you made; correspondences (black and white) with institutions whom you reached out to obtain your PC; and others.
These are just what I have collected so far. But it doesnt mean it will put you thru. Everything will still depend on CIC, and probably, your destiny... lol ;D ;D ;D. Anyways, I always believe that it's better you tried than did nothing. Who knows.
hello all, always note that CIC goes to verify PCC sometimes (UAE especially).
so even if you don't submit, they will go and check themselves (sometimes).

allstars

Feb 7, 2016
gulhayo_a said:
Hello everyone,
i have applied for PR and getting constant messages from the CIC. I am the main applicant and my husband has outstanding debts from bank in dubai. we did our own background check and it shows check bounces on his name. We are paying monthly. and trying to come to settlements but we had missed a few months they set deadlines which we did not meet. we are paying monthly= and IF we get a 'bad' certificate' saying we have debts but i can show our payments monthly and etc- what are the chances we will get accepted.

Please advice and help.
sincerely,
Gulkhayo

Hi Gulkhayo,

have you sorted out what to do now and have your done with your medicals?

allstars

Feb 7, 2016
I have got Decision Made status on Friday May 20, 2016 but no line was updated in inside notes and no email has received with decision whether Approved or Refused.

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
Hi I had the same situation like yours before in UAE, I left UAE and not comeback without visa cancellation, that was 12 years ago. What did you do to? I was applying in Express Entry and I already receive my ITA, I got 50 days left , but Im getting hard time to get PCC in UAE..

Please help me..
Jonathan

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hello everyone,

I didnt get my Dubai PCC, bvut have done all my other documents. I sent off a letter of explanation 2 months ago, asking them to consider my application with our Old PCC from Dubai. (we had an old one but it is expired, was expired before i applied too). So now im waiting nothing is being updated, no changed to my profile. they have received my LOE but didnt get back to me.

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
nope said:
I think that as per Scylla points out, you need to actually apply for the PPC, and then submit the letter of refusal that you receive, along with documentation of your debts. Simply inquiring as to whether you can get one won't be sufficient.
If you are in Dubai for more than 10 years ago,. you are safe, you don't need PCC. But I think it was 2012 only.. so probably you did PCC from Dubai..

jonnyquest

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
13th May 2016
Nomination.....
13th Aug 2016
Hi guys,

Sorry My issue is related to this but in a different manner. It will be very kindly if some of you can advice me.

I want to get PCC for my wife as she live in Dubai before her marriage. As she lives outside of uae now, we are required to get bio matrix page attested by uae embassy and send it to Dubai police by courier.

Now the catch that, uae embassy in our current country of residence has refused to attest it as they are saying, that they don't have the required department to do it and we should go to dubai to get it.

So in this case what to be done. Kindly advice I will appreciate your response.

nope

Oct 3, 2015
Personally, I would beg them. I've had problems like that in Thailand before, and begging, combined with bringing in printouts from web sites that explain the necessity and circling the relevant bits, often worked.

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
We are in struggle too for PCC! :eek: :eek: :eek:

To OP, here's my advice if you have done it yet:

1. Document everything. All the steps that you have taken.
2. Try to ask someone in UAE if they could "try" to get it for you. It's better to know if you'll be able to get or not rather than what ifs.
3. If you can't pay your debts, write an explanation letter to CIC with all the details: why you cant get PCC, what did you do, and all. Be honest about it. It would be great as well if you can provide reference letter from your previous employer stating that you are of good moral character.
4. If you can, pay your debt.

Other than this, there's no easy way out.

jonnyquest said:
Hi guys,

Sorry My issue is related to this but in a different manner. It will be very kindly if some of you can advice me.

I want to get PCC for my wife as she live in Dubai before her marriage. As she lives outside of uae now, we are required to get bio matrix page attested by uae embassy and send it to Dubai police by courier.

Now the catch that, uae embassy in our current country of residence has refused to attest it as they are saying, that they don't have the required department to do it and we should go to dubai to get it.

So in this case what to be done. Kindly advice I will appreciate your response.
Same with my husband!

What happened is that the consulate of Sudan in our country can't process PCC. They just issue an official letter stating that they can't do it. Based on CIC website, Sudan PCC has to be taken from embassy. I called Sudan embassy from a nearby country and they want us to go into that country just to apply for PCC. We wrote an explanation letter to PCC and hoping they would accept it.

Sep 2, 2016
Dear Forum Members

In this post, I am going to explain all the possible ways by which you can get police clearance certificate from Kuwait when you are in some overseas country.

I struggled a lot and collected lot of information to get my Police Certificate from Kuwait while I was staying in Saudi Arabia.

I will explain all the required documents and procedure to get it one by one. I found three ways to get this certificate.

Method 1- Visiting Kuwaiti Consulate.
Documents Required:

1. An application or request by you to the name of Consular (Preferably in Arabic)- Orginal (please mention why you need)

2. Your Resident VISA or copy of Civil ID

3. Your old Passport copy

4. Your current passport copy

5. 6-Passport size picture with white background

6. Verified Finger Prints: It is an important document, In countries like GCC you can use police clearance certificate (as they have finger prints on the back) as fingerprint form. If not, then contact some authorized Bio Scan company or your respective police department of your residing country if they can provide you with signed and stamped fingerprints. Once you have managed fingerprint form or (police certificate of your residing country with fingerprints on the back). Get it attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your country.

7. A letter of request: It is also required but it becomes difficult to get as (Embassies Canadain and Australian) do not issues letter to authorities other than the country of its location. I mean, if am in Saudi Arabia then Candian Embassy can issue me a letter for Saudi Authorities such as Ministry of Foreign Affair Saudi Arabia or Ministry of Interior Saudi Arabia but, it will not issue a letter addressed to the embassy of Kuwait. This letter you have to manage from CIC or Immi Aust by contacting your Case officer. If you want to manage it before hand contact with the embassy of your home country and ask them you need this letter. Once you get this letter, get it attested from the ministry of foreign affairs of your country as well.

Submit all the documents along with application fee (which is around 15 - 20 KWD) and take a receipt.

You will get the police certificate from 3 to 6 months time. Yes, it is a very time-consuming method, if you are in hurry use the Method-2.

Method 2- Sending a Representative.

This method is quick and time efficient. But, you can not send any person as your representative.

You must choose a Lawer or a representative of your company (Mandoob) where you have worked.

But, for that in addition to all above documents, you must need the following documents attested from Kuwait Embassy

1. A Letter of Attorney (In the Arabic Language or translation), to the name of the person whom you have appointed as representative.

Get this attorney attested from Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Foreign Affairs or only from Ministry of Foreign Affairs as Kuwaiti Embassy will not attest it without aforementioned verifications.

2. Letter of Request attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Kuwait Embassy.

3. Finger Print form attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Kuwait Embassy.

3. An application or request by you to the name of Consular (Preferably in Arabic)- Orginal (please mention why you need)

4. Your Resident VISA or copy of Civil ID

5. Your old Passport copy

6. Your current passport copy

7. 6-Passport size picture with white background

Once your documents are received in Kuwait, asked your representative to get them attested from Kuwait Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then submit it to:

Ministry of the Interior
General Department for Criminal Evidence
Department of Identification and Automated Search
Farwaniya-Dhajeej area
Airport Road 55, opposite the Kuwait Airways main building.
Phone: +965 2 434-6101. Fax: +965 2 434-5790.

Your representative can get this certificate in one week.

bambina8681

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/2013
AOR Received.
13/08/2013
Med's Request
13/08/2013
Med's Done....
28/08/2013
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/2014
LANDED..........
26/02/2014
allstars said:
Hi Alex, I am in a same boat of UAE Police Clearance. My MRS applied in November 2014 under FSW. We have got PER in February 2015. Medical+PCC+RPRF in July 2015. I applied for PCC through a family friend but Dubai Police told him that PCC cannot be issues due to unpaid Etisalat Bill. I asked Etisalat for an agreement but unfortunately they denied and asked to pay the outstanding in full at their office in Dubai, UAE. This was very unlikely that I visit to Dubai, UAE for this thing only. I however sent an explanation to VO at LVO along with correspondence, Fingerprints letter, and request of issuance of PCC to Dubai Police in November 2015 and till now I have not received any response from their side except they told me once in December 2015 that my explanation has been sent to for review.

I am also confused that how long they will take now from here. There has not been any red flag except PCC. I had money at that time when I left Dubai, but I never bothered to this outstanding Elife bill. I had done my visa cancellation properly and got cancellation stamp along with Ministry of Interior clearance (No BAN) letter, which I sent along with my explanation.

my fingers have been crossed since then and now let everything on All Mighty. What about you, have you sent an explanation to them or not yet?

Got the same issue credit card case. Will be sending an explanation letter and wait for CIC decision. Arranging settlement from the bank too. Hopefully my VO will consider it. It's all to HIm

Reactions: Gee1221

bambina8681

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/2013
AOR Received.
13/08/2013
Med's Request
13/08/2013
Med's Done....
28/08/2013
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/2014
LANDED..........
26/02/2014
allstars said:
Hi Alex, I am in a same boat of UAE Police Clearance. My MRS applied in November 2014 under FSW. We have got PER in February 2015. Medical+PCC+RPRF in July 2015. I applied for PCC through a family friend but Dubai Police told him that PCC cannot be issues due to unpaid Etisalat Bill. I asked Etisalat for an agreement but unfortunately they denied and asked to pay the outstanding in full at their office in Dubai, UAE. This was very unlikely that I visit to Dubai, UAE for this thing only. I however sent an explanation to VO at LVO along with correspondence, Fingerprints letter, and request of issuance of PCC to Dubai Police in November 2015 and till now I have not received any response from their side except they told me once in December 2015 that my explanation has been sent to for review.

I am also confused that how long they will take now from here. There has not been any red flag except PCC. I had money at that time when I left Dubai, but I never bothered to this outstanding Elife bill. I had done my visa cancellation properly and got cancellation stamp along with Ministry of Interior clearance (No BAN) letter, which I sent along with my explanation.

my fingers have been crossed since then and now let everything on All Mighty. What about you, have you sent an explanation to them or not yet?

Hi just wondering what happen on ur appliaction as i have the same issue. Did u get any response from cic? And did u get any letter from Dubai with regards of the issue. I have afriend processing it for me but they wont give her any documents specifying the details of my case. Im sending all my docs to cic too together with the correspondence and some docs that proves im asking someone to get my pcc in dubai. Hope to hear soon from them.