+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2021

Mandarin0212

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Ah so exciting!! Huge Congrats!!!

Were you also already in Canada when you first applied? Or did you apply from your home country then move over here?

Asking as I applied from within Canada whereas it seems most folks have applied from abroad for this stream.
Thank you very much.
We applied from our home country.
Fingers crossed for you!

Mandarin0212

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
congratulations, really so glad that waiting period is worth for someone... so great.. have a great life...
I wanted to ask you that how much time it took from your Permanent AOR to ECOPR?
Thank you so much! Fingers crossed for you!
We got our permanent number 2023.03.18.
(I posted our timeline above too). So it took a year after that until eCoPR (2024.04.05.).

Mandarin0212

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I applied for Canada PR self employed In December 2021,

I got my Temporary AOR in April 2022
I got Bio, RPRF request On March 7th 2024
I got Invitation to link my paper file with GC Key account & Permanent UCI Number

Anyone who can suggest me what steps should i take, I have more then 8 years of experience in the file of Music Production, Music arrangment & Sound engineering.

I also give my ILETS exam scored 6 Bands, Reading 5, Speaking 6.5, Listening 6.5, Writing 6.5.

Please guide or if you can share timeline after RPRF that would be great.
Congratulations, hopefully you are one step closer. I posted our timeline above.
You don't need to do anything special just what they ask. In our case it took a year from permanent number until eCoPR but your case can be different.
Fingers crossed for you!

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I applied for Canada PR self employed In December 2021,

I got my Temporary AOR in April 2022
I got Bio, RPRF request On March 7th 2024
I got Invitation to link my paper file with GC Key account & Permanent UCI Number

Anyone who can suggest me what steps should i take, I have more then 8 years of experience in the file of Music Production, Music arrangment & Sound engineering.

I also give my ILETS exam scored 6 Bands, Reading 5, Speaking 6.5, Listening 6.5, Writing 6.5.

Please guide or if you can share timeline after RPRF that would be great.
Great news! So happy for you
Where r u applying from?
Is your application online or by mail?
It seems Sydney office is really moving now!

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Today we got request for biometrics. This is the first movement since they received our application back in July 2021. Nothing else asked for yet, only biometrics. Is this normal?
yes, processing starts after biometrics.
may i ask whether you applied online or by mail?

Reactions: Sadia.aamir

Mandarin0212

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Today we got request for biometrics. This is the first movement since they received our application back in July 2021. Nothing else asked for yet, only biometrics. Is this normal?
Yes, totally! And Congratulations! The first step! Hopefully soon they gonna ask medical and updated background check!

Reactions: Sadia.aamir

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
I applied from India by mail to sydney Office
what is your NOC? And now you will get all the details in your Gc key account as same thing happened With me too … I got AOR in march n since then I’m getting all the details on that