+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2021

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Today we got request for biometrics. This is the first movement since they received our application back in July 2021. Nothing else asked for yet, only biometrics. Is this normal?
Many congrats. They received our application in August 2021. We haven't heard from them to date. My son has already gone to study in Canada last year. He is one of our dependents. My question is how I will be able to update his biometrics once asked by IRCC? If anyone can help on that, please

JamesLem

Feb 23, 2024
I believe that the biometrics are taken at many places around the world. And he will need to make an appointment wherever he is. I could be wrong, but when we made the appointment for biometrics we could chose the city and country.

Reactions: Sadia.aamir

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Many congrats. They received our application in August 2021. We haven't heard from them to date. My son has already gone to study in Canada last year. He is one of our dependents. My question is how I will be able to update his biometrics once asked by IRCC? If anyone can help on that, please
Bios will normally be linked automatically for application submitted before 2023-6-14.

ManIshu

Jan 17, 2022
Today we got request for biometrics. This is the first movement since they received our application back in July 2021. Nothing else asked for yet, only biometrics. Is this normal?
@JamesLem please share your proper timeline.. as I also applied in August 2021.. only temporary number.. waiting for permanent AOR..

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
I believe that the biometrics are taken at many places around the world. And he will need to make an appointment wherever he is. I could be wrong, but when we made the appointment for biometrics we could chose the city and country.
thanks for your guidance

JamesLem

Feb 23, 2024
@JamesLem please share your proper timeline.. as I also applied in August 2021.. only temporary number.. waiting for permanent AOR..
28th July 2021 temp AOR
08th April 2024 Perm AOR
08th April 2024 Biometrics request
12th April 2024 Biometrics sent

we’re doing it through an immigration consultant so he has all the finer details, but yeah it took nearly three years for them to process the file

ManIshu

Jan 17, 2022
28th July 2021 temp AOR
08th April 2024 Perm AOR
08th April 2024 Biometrics request
12th April 2024 Biometrics sent

we’re doing it through an immigration consultant so he has all the finer details, but yeah it took nearly three years for them to process the file
@JamesLem
When you sent your file? And they received your file.. plz confirm

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Anyone have any knowledge regarding How many applicants applied in 2023 and how many got the PR through Self employed stream?
Is there any list or website where we can check these kind of statistics?

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hi all
Today I have received permanent AOR with request to submit updated passports as an additional documents. However am not able to upload updated documents through my online account. Anyone plz help me in this regard. As I don't want to delay it
Thanks