+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2021

Mandarin0212

Aug 7, 2020
Hi there,
as I couldn’t have seen any thread about Self-employed application in 2021 I would like to start one to be able to share our experience and if we can help each other.
We sent our application in the beginning of the year under the 5241 NOC number from Europe.
So fingers crossed.
We just now have received our temporary application number, and waiting for any further step.
Good luck to everyone in here!

cheetos13s

Nov 2, 2020
Hi there,
as I couldn’t have seen any thread about Self-employed application in 2021 I would like to start one to be able to share our experience and if we can help each other.
We sent our application in the beginning of the year under the 5241 NOC number from Europe.
So fingers crossed.
We just now have received our temporary application number, and waiting for any further step.
Good luck to everyone in here!
best of luck

Reactions: Homay7

nandaa

Mar 24, 2021
Hi I know there have been discussions in some previous threads regarding ECA. I just want to be sure that we don't need to do ECA for the Self-employed/Cultural stream. Is the information right? Could anyone please confirm that they've got the PR without the ECA?

Thanks in advance!

cheetos13s

Nov 2, 2020
Hi I know there have been discussions in some previous threads regarding ECA. I just want to be sure that we don't need to do ECA for the Self-employed/Cultural stream. Is the information right? Could anyone please confirm that they've got the PR without the ECA?

Thanks in advance!
well, before submitting my application I asked here and many applicants said it's not a must in this stream but no harm if you have it already.
have a good day

Reactions: nandaa

Mandarin0212

Aug 7, 2020

Thanks in advance!
We made it, our Immigration agent advised it is better to submit than it cause delay later. I hope it is helped. Good luck

Reactions: nandaa