+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2021

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Hey guys, I need a little help. Is there anyone from Italy or has stayed in Italy applied for canada immigration?? I need to know about the PCC police clearance certificate from Italy in English and what is the procedure and fees of that? Anyone plz let me know.

MyTrueNorth

Jul 16, 2023
Hi everyone,

Today I got my ADR, they need an updated Schedule A form, proof of employment (client contracts etc.), and proof of salaries for the past 2 years.

Currently, my timeline is:

Jun 2021 - Submitted application online
May 2023: AOR + Biometrics Request
June 2023: Biometrics done and submitted
March 2024: Additional Document Request

Hopefully this info is helpful for some of you.

Reactions: Taylah

Taylah

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Canada
App. Filed.......
24-12-2020
AOR Received.
12-05-2023
Hi everyone,

Today I got my ADR, they need an updated Schedule A form, proof of employment (client contracts etc.), and proof of salaries for the past 2 years.

Yay! Congratulations!! Thanks for updating us :)

Reactions: MyTrueNorth

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Hi everyone,

hihi, congrats indeed.

May I ask what is that request for past 2 years salary for? to see if you have enough money to settle for the first year?
is it immediately before the submission date? or the ADR date? Usually, eligibility requires only 2 years experience within 5 years right before the date of application submission. a bit confused.

Reactions: MyTrueNorth

MyTrueNorth

Jul 16, 2023
hihi, congrats indeed.

May I ask what is that request for past 2 years salary for? to see if you have enough money to settle for the first year?
is it immediately before the submission date? or the ADR date? Usually, eligibility requires only 2 years experience within 5 years right before the date of application submission. a bit confused.
Hi, they did not specify but my guess is the salary request is to match the client contracts, not for settling for the first year. Settlement funds would be the same as Proof of Funds, a separate document issued by a bank.

There were no specific dates, it just says "for the past 2 years" so I'm not sure either. I am going to assume it's 2 years back from the date of receiving the ADR request.

aamy110

Jul 29, 2023
Any idea, when they ask for proof of funds? I mean the required funds to settle which is 17k something for a couple. Now, the question is, at what stage of application they for proof of funds?

aamy110

Jul 29, 2023
Hi everyone,

Not medical request, yet? Your visa office and country of residence?

lalelu

Jul 1, 2021
Congratulations... Plz share your timeline. And from which country do you applied?
- Online Application submitted in JUN-2021
- Got Application Number and Bio request in JUL-2023
- Got Request Letter for paying RPRF,done and submitted in Aug-2023
- Done Bio in Aug-2023
- Document Request & Medical Examination Instructions Mar-2024

Applied from China

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
how we can check our visa office that where IRCC assigned our application in online portal? i have got the permanent AOR and i have linked my file so please tell me how to find out?