+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2018

woti

May 26, 2018
OWP is refused PRA still in process . can you please tell it will effect my PR application or not ???
Maybe.... because, you have to show them you have money enough to live here in Canada.
My advice is, put more money into your account. And when they ask POF you can satisfy the VO. Otherwise, you might be refused the PR

jimmymoga

Jan 9, 2019
Maybe.... because, you have to show them you have money enough to live here in Canada.
My advice is, put more money into your account. And when they ask POF you can satisfy the VO. Otherwise, you might be refused the PR
Even we have our relative from canada who put his name in BUSIENSS registration at canada. he is canadian citizen

Runroad

Dec 14, 2018
Maybe, because of how you put 2,500,000 as 25,00,000, the visa officer may have read it as 250,000 rupees.

Of course that’s not going to be enough.

jimmymoga

Jan 9, 2019
Maybe, because of how you put 2,500,000 as 25,00,000, the visa officer may have read it as 250,000 rupees.

Of course that’s not going to be enough.
I also mentioned convention into CAD too. please let me know how much i should deposit in my account

Runroad

Dec 14, 2018
Hmmm I didn’t know there’s a proof of funds required for the open work permit. All the best man hopefully someone else here has the info!

romit99

Jan 6, 2019
i applied in federal self employed prog for artist on 22nd aug 2018. we are 4 family members my age is 34 ,after applying my agent filed open work permit but that got refused due to lack of funds. i had 25,00,000 INR IN my account . it was written on refusal letter that is not enough to start a business and survive there.anyone have idea is that amount is fine for this program or have to add more money in my account.
I am starting my application and trying to understand how this works. Would it be possible to share your agents contact or tell me which agent you're using? I am sorry I do not have much info about the question. But it will really help me if you could share your agents contact info with me. Thank you!

Onlyng

Oct 29, 2017
I just started the self employment stream. Pls I want to have an idea of what the business networth should be. Pls I need a response. Thanks. @leavingonajetplane2016 pls I need information on the business assets and liabilities so I know how to prepare mine. I believe you have completed your process. Thanks for your anticipated response.

simonmusic

Jan 28, 2019
Dear All,
I am applying for self employed under musician (5133) stream. Would be able to send the IELTS test at the update step? I mean Is it possible to submit first, and then send the IELTS in update level?

Thank you in advance.
Simon

romit99

Jan 6, 2019
Dear All,
I am applying for self employed under musician (5133) stream. Would be able to send the IELTS test at the update step? I mean Is it possible to submit first, and then send the IELTS in update level?

Thank you in advance.
Simon
You will need IELTS first I think..

Reactions: simonmusic

Grey_Hatz

Nov 21, 2018
Dear All,

Thank you in advance.
Simon
If you have sufficient points without the IELTS, you can submit without claiming points for IELTS

Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
Dear All,

Thank you in advance.
Simon
You can submit without IELTS if you meet the requirements, which I think is 35 points but it doesn't hurt to submit it as well so you have more points.

Reactions: simonmusic
Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
I just started the self employment stream. Pls I want to have an idea of what the business networth should be. Pls I need a response. Thanks. @leavingonajetplane2016 pls I need information on the business assets and liabilities so I know how to prepare mine. I believe you have completed your process. Thanks for your anticipated response.
Can you please clarify your question? What exactly do you want to know? You need to show you have CAD 12, 669 for 1 person, etc, etc. There's a link to the exact amount somewhere in the thread.