+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

second draw already done

bj291

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
shuklapranu said:
You are skipping onething that those with 600 points arent at all trying to spend money and get ECA and spouse ielts because they know that they will get the offer in 800 odd points .... so the remark you are putting doesnt hold any tru....
well you have a valid point that those guys who have lmia don't need to get ECA or spouse IELTS done....and such candidates should still be touching the 800 points mark anyways....doing rough math: 600 (pts for lmia) + 75 (avg. pts for age) + 64 (avg. pts for IELTS with CLB 7) + 46 (avg. pts for Canadian experience) + 0 (pts for self and spouse ECA and spouse IELTS) + 26 (avg. pts for skill transferability factors) = 811 pts

So i believe...once we break that 800 pts mark...the candidate pool should really dry up and we should soon be between 500-550... :D

Alimoh

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
shuklapranu said:
You are skipping onething that those with 600 points arent at all trying to spend money and get ECA and spouse ielts because they know that they will get the offer in 800 odd points .... so the remark you are putting doesnt hold any tru....
Well I don't really agree with that. If I was in their position, I would be doing everything possible to get my score as high as possible. And as far as Ielts goes. Several programs have minimum score requirements that need to be met. I believe even EE doesn't let you qualify without an IELTS score.

sukhi1988

Nov 13, 2014
hi guyz..SUKHI here..sukhi is also very dukhi..name doesnt help in this immigration matter..got rejected my PNP first then applied for CEC on 26oct and cap reached..so i have been broken 2 times...now for EE, dont have job offer or limia (whatever it calls)..sitting with just 421points and reading threads to build some hope..
gud luck guyz..

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
yes indeed the second Draw has taken place. its been updated on the CIC website under ministerial instructions

n4mo

Feb 2, 2015
Alimoh said:
So its TRUE!!! Second draw has taken place with a minimum score of 818.
Imagine how badly this express entry system is failing just on the second draw. If you take out the 600 for either PNP or LMIA, the lowest ranked candidate had 218 points out of a possible 600. WTF!!!!!

Good job CIC!! You guys are really picking out the "cream" for PR.
It seems like Canada is going to have an abundance of taxi drivers and cooks.... No offence intended.

While the candian educated PHDs, Masters and undergrads are rotting in the EE with most of them already employed with Non LMIA jobs!!

Thumbs up!! Maybe CIC needs to hire some of us to run their immigration cause it seems people on this forum are more aware of the ground realities than the 218CRS employees working up a storm creating this EE system and its scoring!!

Seriously... what next... minimum draw scores of 601!!!
CIC is just filling out where the shortage is < www.esdc.gc.ca/eng/jobs/foreign_workers/lmo_statistics/annual-top-occs.shtml#CA-2012 >.

If we go through with what you want, then Canada will be a nation with a huge surplus of highly educated workers with almost no one doing the menial/trade work.

For someone who's educated (which you and a lot of other people brag about all over this forum), it's just laughably hilarious that you're not getting this new system.

P.S.
If you don't like EE and Canada's immigration policy, then withdraw your profile and immigrate somewhere else.

Alimoh

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
n4mo said:
CIC is just filling out where the shortage is < www.esdc.gc.ca/eng/jobs/foreign_workers/lmo_statistics/annual-top-occs.shtml#CA-2012 >.

If we go through with what you want, then Canada will be a nation with a huge surplus of highly educated workers with almost no one doing the menial/trade work.

For someone who's educated (which you and a lot of other people brag about all over this forum), it's just laughably hilarious that you're not getting this new system.

P.S.
If you don't like EE and Canada's immigration policy, then withdraw your profile and immigrate somewhere else.
Hows the Cab driving business?? Or the is the restaurant business not doing well?? Either case you seem to be having an off day... Jesus .. Chill out bro!!!

If you are telling me its hard to find people in Canada already who can do these no skill required every person jobs then you are sadly mistaken.... Canada needs more skilled workers....

And BTW for any job you need to have some basic skill ... like speaking effing English.. or being able to read and write... or being young enough to have some work left in you... or being adaptable enough to not become a social freaking out cast!!

Alimoh

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
And the site you have posted shows a big trend... All these low end jobs are easy to get LMIAs for... You know a guy..or ur family memebre owns the place.. or you pay the guy a little money.. .. Its the Big corps that actually go through proper channels issuing legit LMIAs.

Once again " Ground Freaking realities bud" .. sitting in that room searching sites is why EE is so effed up!!

n4mo

Feb 2, 2015
Alimoh said:
Hows the Cab driving business?? Or the is the restaurant business not doing well?? Either case you seem to be having an off day... Jesus .. Chill out bro!!! - I am neither of those but I do value the people who are in this line of work - I'm not as denigrating to them like you are; You're the one who should chill out, I'm not the one who is overreacting on the 2nd draw.

If you are telling me its hard to find people in Canada already who can do these no skill required every person jobs then you are sadly mistaken.... Canada needs more skilled workers.... - The link that I posted is taken directly from ESDC, they do not just post random numbers (those are very well researched and verified). Your reply to me is just based on anecdotal evidence, if you have hard incontrovertible proof, then show it. Otherwise you're just making things up.

And BTW for any job you need to have some basic skill ... like speaking effing English.. or being able to read and write... or being young enough to have some work left in you... or being adaptable enough to not become a social freaking out cast!! - Funny you point this out but your posts are littered with bad grammar and wrong spelling! LOL

Alimoh

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
LOL... last I checked this was just a random forum... next time I'll proof read my post and ensure my post are up to ur standards...
I must have miss read the CIC instructions where "N4MO" was listed next to IELTS as a language proficiency test.. My bad..

And ur answers above are once again not based on "Ground Realities"...

No body is undermining any one... So "Relax"...

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Ressie Timbang said:
WES was submitted last week too....to add points for 786.... How many days before u will get the results for WES..
Please add yourself to the spreadsheet (link in my signature). People with scores in range 700-800 are underrepresented.

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
Just found this link

https://instaud.io/4dB

hopefully after listening to this it will clear the doubts of many of you in this forum about EE and its draws

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
n4mo said:

P.S.
I find your P.S. rude, unhelpful and uncalled for. There's a difference between disagreeing with an opinion and silencing it.

chalou

Jan 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
I cant see it too with my mobile.. but i tried with my desktop and i saw it.. scores are still only for those with nomination or job offer. :(

jamieb14

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Alimoh said:
So its TRUE!!! Second draw has taken place with a minimum score of 818.
Imagine how badly this express entry system is failing just on the second draw. If you take out the 600 for either PNP or LMIA, the lowest ranked candidate had 218 points out of a possible 600. WTF!!!!!

Good job CIC!! You guys are really picking out the "cream" for PR.
It seems like Canada is going to have an abundance of taxi drivers and cooks.... No offence intended.

While the candian educated PHDs, Masters and undergrads are rotting in the EE with most of them already employed with Non LMIA jobs!!

Thumbs up!! Maybe CIC needs to hire some of us to run their immigration cause it seems people on this forum are more aware of the ground realities than the 218CRS employees working up a storm creating this EE system and its scoring!!

Seriously... what next... minimum draw scores of 601!!!
YES! this is exactly how to some it up!

It's a joke and I'm here thinking the Canadian system would be better than the UK one ::) unqualified people with a friend that can't provide them LMIA jobs... All about who you know! Great job CIC :mad:

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC is giving ITAs to those people, on priority basis, who have job offer/LMIA/LMO. Meaning CIC is doing what it said (i.e., it will give ITAs to people who are more likely to succeed living off of their own hard work in Canada). It doesn't matter what career path they have.

Granted, the jobbank sucks, plus employers in Canada are reluctant to get LMIA for foreign workers at present. As time progresses, I have hope this situation will improve.

Going through jobs advertised by jobbank or workopolis.com I'v noticed multiple jobs, that now actually publish NOC codes with them. This means, there is need for foreign skilled labour. This means, employers are going to chart their way through this new system.

Its just that Govt of Canada wants to "monitor" or "have control" over MORE of what is going on, with the new system.