+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

second draw already done

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
john1818 said:
Why would I do this in front of the mirror when there m.or.ons like you who like to spread the rumours and get the sh.it out of the terrified people.
So many people got an ITA today...and many people can see it...if you cant than there must be some issue.. Dont start abusing others

nijjar.login

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Hey Guys,

The page is being cached on the server. Try the following link from proxy server and I am pretty sure that this will open the new page for all:

http://free-proxyserver.com/browse.php?u=c8sJ5I7UnpASgJObFWrihEez%2BMZtxizXjc4cBCczpyyUiEykMbBZDbJcNNdkXzxRivq6JUN%2FloJh8r2Ob2XZ3mdX&b=0&f=norefer#mi-express

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
Min points in first draw 886
min points in 2nd draw 818

A DROP OF 68 POINTS.

If cic continues draw same number of candidates, scores will drop to 400+ mark within six to seven draws.

Let us stay optimistic.

bj291

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
john1818 said:
Why would I do this in front of the mirror when there m.or.ons like you who like to spread the rumours and get the sh.it out of the terrified people.
The time you spent in abusing others here.....may be you could have searched the CIC page yourself and then you wouldn't have been terrified......ohhh wait a minute....may be you still would have been terrified to never make it in the draw since the qualification you have is 'Masters in abusing' and WES doesn't recognize it..... :D :D :D

Alimoh

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
So its TRUE!!! Second draw has taken place with a minimum score of 818.
Imagine how badly this express entry system is failing just on the second draw. If you take out the 600 for either PNP or LMIA, the lowest ranked candidate had 218 points out of a possible 600. WTF!!!!!

Good job CIC!! You guys are really picking out the "cream" for PR.
It seems like Canada is going to have an abundance of taxi drivers and cooks.... No offence intended.

While the candian educated PHDs, Masters and undergrads are rotting in the EE with most of them already employed with Non LMIA jobs!!

Thumbs up!! Maybe CIC needs to hire some of us to run their immigration cause it seems people on this forum are more aware of the ground realities than the 218CRS employees working up a storm creating this EE system and its scoring!!

Seriously... what next... minimum draw scores of 601!!!

nijjar.login

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Alimoh said:
Imagine how badly this express entry system is failing just on the second draw. If you take out the 600 for either PNP or LMIA, the lowest ranked candidate had 218 points out of a possible 600. WTF!!!!!

It seems like Canada is going to have an abundance of taxi drivers and cooks.... No offence intended.

While the candian educated PHDs, Masters and undergrads are rotting in the EE with most of them already employed with Non LMIA jobs!!

Thumbs up!! Maybe CIC needs to hire some of us to run their immigration cause it seems people on this forum are more aware of the ground realities than the 218CRS employees working up a storm creating this EE system and its scoring!!

Agree man. This is a major loophole IN THE system. The IT engineers and highly qualified people are sitting waiting for being picked up and what does CIC does?, pick up the cooks and people not even deserving to be in Canada. There had to be a voice against this discrimination.

Sandy6377

Jan 30, 2015
Alimoh said:

Right man, we will see people in Canada who can`t even read road signs :p :p :p :p :p :p

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Alimoh said:

Hahaha a person with pnp n lmia and 99 years of age :)...never been to school, no experience, no english :)...good job CIC

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Alimoh said:

You are skipping onething that those with 600 points arent at all trying to spend money and get ECA and spouse ielts because they know that they will get the offer in 800 odd points .... so the remark you are putting doesnt hold any tru....

nijjar.login

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
dukhi said:
Hahaha a person with pnp n lmia and 99 years of age :)...never been to school, no experience, no english :)...good job CIC

Hey DUKHI,

If you don`t mind, can you let me know why your name is DUKHI?

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
nijjar.login said:
man you are funny.... don`t be DUKHI,,,, change your name to SUKHI, you might get ITA. lolz
Haha i am happy to be dukhi any time if it makes others happy :)

Sandy6377

Jan 30, 2015
nijjar.login said:
man you are funny.... don`t be DUKHI,,,, change your name to SUKHI, you might get ITA. lolz

Agree!! I was also dukhi before. When I changed my name to Sukhi, I got ITA :p :p :p :p :p :p :p