But didn’t attached any financial claim,

Only gic and fees certificate
I asked him many times
He just attached a paper in my application
That this much income as per itr and this much income as per jform

But didn’t attached

rajahamid1191

Oct 9, 2019
All i can see is you haven't clearly mentioned why have you opted Canada for this course since this course is being offered in your home country as well. Secondly you haven't clearly mentioned the jobs you will get in your country and your family ties so that you can come back to your country . That's all i can see in your SOP. Go to CIC website and look at the questions to be answered in the SOP.

Maneet7

Oct 9, 2019
All i can see is you haven't clearly mentioned why have you opted Canada for this course since this course is being offered in your home country as well. Secondly you haven't clearly mentioned the jobs you will get in your country and your family ties so that you can come back to your country . That's all i can see in your SOP. Go to CIC website and look at the questions to be answered in the SOP.
Thank you so much
Could you send me some sops for the suggestions
On how to represent my case

Email: maneetrandhawa7@icloud.com

Maneet7

Oct 9, 2019
Kindly tell me how i can justify that this course is much better in canada?

Maneet7

Oct 9, 2019
My agent mentioned my annual income
Both parents around 12 lakh per annum,
But he didn’t attached any proof of it?
Father as agriculturist and dairy farming
Mother as botique and agriculture
(We pay itr of agriculture and dairy farming)
So no need of j form
Bcz everything there in Itr
Do i need to attach other financial documents?like what?

rajahamid1191

Oct 9, 2019
One thing you need to understand is that they have mentioned to issues that you won't return back to your home country secondly you course in not relavent. So stop worrying about finances. You need to give reasons why you have opted this course. Why not in your home country. You better know about your course of study. And do let them know about your family ties. what will help you in future for securing you job in your country of residence. Sit with your consultant and ask him why he hasn't mentioned these points.

Maneet7

Oct 9, 2019
One thing you need to understand is that they have mentioned to issues that you won't return back to your home country secondly you course in not relavent. So stop worrying about finances. You need to give reasons why you have opted this course. Why not in your home country. You better know about your course of study. And do let them know about your family ties. what will help you in future for securing you job in your country of residence. Sit with your consultant and ask him why he hasn't mentioned these points.
Yes, thank you so much,
Your msgs really helped alot

Maneet7

Oct 9, 2019
Yes i will explain
And my course is relevant if you check on the college website
And
Kindly suggest this time i should apply offline ?

Maneet7

Oct 9, 2019
Could i mention that networking industry is still emerging in my country so i want study from the place that use latest technological advancements so that i can come back to my home country and can easily find a job because of international exposure as well as due to the practical skills that will be much more refined that wont have been possible in my home country

Deep_bagadiya

Oct 4, 2018
I have paid fees for same course for may 2020 intake....I am really anxious now... :/

And bro do know about the job opportunities of this course....how much is the demand and average salary...!

Thanks in advanced

Maneet7

Oct 9, 2019
I have paid fees for same course for may 2020 intake....I am really anxious now... :/

And bro do know about the job opportunities of this course....how much is the demand and average salary...!

Thanks in advanced
Yes , i am still in shock for refusal

But there are so many opportunities
Like network support technician, etc that u need to google and see on college website this is what i did