+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS Passport Requests and Stage 2 Approvals 2020

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
At times, I wonder what exactly for 7hrs are these highly paid '''' do - I mean social distancing is understood but whats cooking the files for ever

• Haha
Reactions: Khanasma

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020
At times, I wonder what exactly for 7hrs are these highly paid '''' do - I mean social distancing is understood but whats cooking the files for ever
I mean exactly. I know there must be a load of work. But through my GCMS notes I got to know my file was transferred more than it was updated lol. Also it has PPR in outgoing with status, not started. I mean I assume they'd have systems matured enough that they can roll out those now automatically. What are they waiting for.

Rajivk937

Sep 6, 2020
Hey man congratulations
Can you share the stage 2 approval? It would be very helpful for all of us.
This letter (IMM 5740) is what I received on October 20th, 2020:

Dear______________
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within
30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.
To find out where to send your passport, visit our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/where-submit-passport.html
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is
your personal identification number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than
an authorized representative, to use this number as it provides access to personal information on
your file.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
This message has been submitted to your account.
By submitting your application electronically, you have agreed to receive correspondence
electronically.

According to the 'Canada In India' Twitter and Facebook accounts they said they are sending out courier instructions as we speak and so here's hoping I get that soon so I can send in my passport. Hope this helps! :D

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020

Dear______________
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within
30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
To find out where to send your passport, visit our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/where-submit-passport.html
Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is
your personal identification number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than
an authorized representative, to use this number as it provides access to personal information on
your file.
By submitting your application electronically, you have agreed to receive correspondence
electronically.

According to the 'Canada In India' Twitter and Facebook accounts they said they are sending out courier instructions as we speak and so here's hoping I get that soon so I can send in my passport. Hope this helps! :D
Hey congrats man. What's your office? Hoping that Abu Dhabi ppl start sending it soon!

jithinjohn323

Jul 12, 2020

Dear______________
Passport requirements
your file.
electronically.

Can you share your profile .

Rajivk937

Sep 6, 2020
Can you share your profile .
Here you go:

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • August 27, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017

Dear______________
Passport requirements
your file.
electronically.

Hey congrats! You got Passport request on email or GcKey? If email what was the address there?