+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A IMM 5669

angel_ca

Jan 12, 2018
Hi everyone!

Could anyone please help me to fill the personal history?

My question is regarding "City/Town where activity took place"

For example, I was studying in a University which is located in Berlin but I was living in Munich which city should I enter for "City/Town where activity took place" ? Is it Berlin or Munich?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi everyone!

Could anyone please help me to fill the personal history?

My question is regarding "City/Town where activity took place"

For example, I was studying in a University which is located in Berlin but I was living in Munich which city should I enter for "City/Town where activity took place" ? Is it Berlin or Munich?
How were you able to travel to Berlin everyday from Munich :eek: Isn't it like 4 hour train journey :eek:

angel_ca

Jan 12, 2018
This is for the last semester where there was no regular classes at the university as students had to prepare thesis. Do you know what i am supposed to enter for the city where activity took place?

How were you able to travel to Berlin everyday from Munich :eek: Isn't it like 4 hour train journey :eek:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
This is for the last semester where there was no regular classes at the university as students had to prepare thesis. Do you know what i am supposed to enter for the city where activity took place?
Did you get a German PCC what is the address you have mentioned for those?

angel_ca

Jan 12, 2018
Yes, I have received my German PCC and PCC is for country not for any specific address. Also, no address has been mentioned in the PCC except the postal address where the PCC has been sent to.

Did you get a German PCC what is the address you have mentioned for those?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes, I have received my German PCC and PCC is for country not for any specific address. Also, no address has been mentioned in the PCC except the postal address where the PCC has been sent to.
Mention Berlin since that is your University

steoneill

Feb 28, 2017
Hi ..i had received a imm 5669 request ysty. I used the electronic form where you can validate the documents in the pdf itself and upload it electronically without signing it .i believe that is really convenient and can add extra rows where applicable to include more details.
you can use this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#imm5669 . after that right click on Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 434.14KB),
and select 'save link as '.so u will get an option to save 'eimm5669' . this document has to be filled up ,verified and saved. after saving it you can upload in CIC account where there is an upload tab asking for schedule A document. hopefully this helps
Hi, came across this post as I am currently sending this form in for my EE application. How did you add extra rows to include more details ? I need to do this for my personal history section

Sakbari

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hello guys I got my remedial after they send me Schedules a background Declaration form how long it take for PPR ? My application is from 2016 they never send me this before now I got this

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Dear all,

I’m CEC inland applicant, AOR date April 18,2019. I was requested to submit schedule A on July 30. No updates since then. Last week I called CIC agent, she told me eligibility & criminality all passed, now is under security check. My question is does security check she mentioned the same as security screening, which might consume more than 1 year?
I have no idea why I’m stuck on security for that long, because agent told me my eligibility passed before I got ADR request.

I’m so worried now ...no idea what can I do from my side now. Any ideas?
Many thanks !

sarfaraza

Sep 17, 2019
In the latest version of Schedule A form, which has Personal Histroy - is Travel History part of this or no travel history has to be put in?

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

I’m CEC inland applicant, AOR date April 18,2019. I was requested to submit schedule A on July 30. No updates since then. Last week I called CIC agent, she told me eligibility & criminality all passed, now is under security check. My question is does security check she mentioned the same as security screening, which might consume more than 1 year?
I have no idea why I’m stuck on security for that long, because agent told me my eligibility passed before I got ADR request.

Many thanks !
hi - was there something missing in Schedule A ??? or they just requested a new one ?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Dear all,

Many thanks !
Am exactly on same situation as you, have had schedule A and Travel History request on 11th, no decision is made yet on the file.

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Am exactly on same situation as you, have had schedule A and Travel History request on 11th, no decision is made yet on the file.
Hi, what’s your AOR date? And your VO?so they request your ADR on sept 11? They only gave me 2 days to upload, so wired. And ADR status remains same since submitted “.... have been uploaddd”. What about yours ?