+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A IMM 5669

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
My Review of additional document status just change to Not Applicable which I find quiet weird...What about yours?

paulmathew88

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
My Review of additional document status just change to Not Applicable which I find quiet weird...What about yours?
Hehe...same pinch...just logged in to ask you...even I feel it looks weird...but it's been a weird day at lvo with so many ip2's

Muren

Apr 12, 2018
Hey all, did you get any answer from Cic, i got the same email for additional information Imm5669, but i have submitted June 2017, now they asking for additional information which i didn't have any information to get, she i send the same information that i sent in June?

Muren

Apr 12, 2018
Hey all, did you get any answer from Cic, i got the same email for additional information Imm5669, but i have submitted June 2017, now they asking for additional information which i didn't have any information to give, is that normal

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Hey all, did you get any answer from Cic, i got the same email for additional information Imm5669, but i have submitted June 2017, now they asking for additional information which i didn't have any information to give, is that normal
Not sure if I understood you clearly. You submitted Schedule A or your PR application in June? I think they share the updated Schedule A with other agencies to do further BGCs. My AD is still NA and I haven't heard anything back yet ...6months and 10 days already

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Schedule A is usually asked if you answered ‘Yes’ to any of the Statutory Questions (under Personal History). If you have submitted before (IMM5669), just submit an updated one.

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Not sure if I understood you clearly. You submitted Schedule A or your PR application in June? I think they share the updated Schedule A with other agencies to do further BGCs. My AD is still NA and I haven't heard anything back yet ...6months and 10 days already
Hi mate,
I have been asked to submit
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this
office by:

In my GC account a folder pop ups where I need to upload it. I am confused there are two types of BG declaration forms.. IMM 5669 and eimm5669? which one to use? and what is meant by bearing an original signature. I have to take the print, sign it by hand and then scan and upload it?

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Hi mate,
I have been asked to submit
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this
office by:

In my GC account a folder pop ups where I need to upload it. I am confused there are two types of BG declaration forms.. IMM 5669 and eimm5669? which one to use? and what is meant by bearing an original signature. I have to take the print, sign it by hand and then scan and upload it?
If you go to the application link on the CIC portal, you'll notice a disclamier that eimm 5669 is to be filled only by Spousal Sponsorship applicants. Therefore, I submitted the early one. Regarding the signature, I added it as an image and then used the Adobe Sign option to attach it. You can as well type your name as a Signature and attach to the designated box. No need to print and scan as this will cause the document to lose it's PDF qualities. Keep in mind you will have to sign your consent prior to submission and this is as well a valid signature. But make sure you don't leave the Signature box empty. Another tip is to fill your details till the age of 18 if your older than 28 as they may come back a month later and ask for further info if yoi onky covered the past 10 years

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
If you go to the application link on the CIC portal, you'll notice a disclamier that eimm 5669 is to be filled only by Spousal Sponsorship applicants. Therefore, I submitted the early one. Regarding the signature, I added it as an image and then used the Adobe Sign option to attach it. You can as well type your name as a Signature and attach to the designated box. No need to print and scan as this will cause the document to lose it's PDF qualities. Keep in mind you will have to sign your consent prior to submission and this is as well a valid signature. But make sure you don't leave the Signature box empty. Another tip is to fill your details till the age of 18 if your older than 28 as they may come back a month later and ask for further info if yoi onky covered the past 10 years
Thanks for your response ...
I have got a long address history plus academic record, so I will need to put along 2 extra sheets for all the details to cover. so how do I manage this stuff?

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Thanks for your response ...
I have got a long address history plus academic record, so I will need to put along 2 extra sheets for all the details to cover. so how do I manage this stuff?
I had the same issue. Create the same question table in Excel or Word. Make sure you type the question and its number on top of the table and ensure you always have your full name, application no, UCI, date of birth and the dates date on top of the page. Make sure you type Schedule A as well on the top centre of the page. Add these info to every single page you create. Print the tables as a PDF so if the officer needs to Copy/ Paste your info he can do so. Combime all the pages into one PDF document. Start with the ADR letter recieved, Schedule A and your additional attachments. You can as well add a LOE if you need too. Just make sure your documents are PDF and not a scanned PDF. ..All the best

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
I had the same issue. Create the same question table in Excel or Word. Make sure you type the question and its number on top of the table and ensure you always have your full name, application no, UCI, date of birth and the dates date on top of the page. Make sure you type Schedule A as well on the top centre of the page. Add these info to every single page you create. Print the tables as a PDF so if the officer needs to Copy/ Paste your info he can do so. Combime all the pages into one PDF document. Start with the ADR letter recieved, Schedule A and your additional attachments. You can as well add a LOE if you need too. Just make sure your documents are PDF and not a scanned PDF. ..All the best
sir 1 more thing. do i need to write travel history in the question of personal history of background declaration form imm5669. ?because as far as i understand for travel history there is another form named as supplementary information your travels.and also the addresses should be written in reverse chronological order?

Last edited:

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
sir 1 more thing. do i need to write travel history in the question of personal history of background declaration form imm5669. ?because as far as i understand for travel history there is another form named as supplementary information your travels.and also the addresses should be written in reverse chronological order?
You need to answer All the questions in the form.