+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A IMM 5669

FM15

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
what is SS? security check?

did you submit your IMM5669 with or without travel history?
my understanding we don't need travel history - as its separate but I'm wondering how you did it guys

thanks
SS is security screening. Kind of an extended security checks could take an year to complete.

I submitted without travel history.

Reactions: AlexandraO

fleurspeaks19

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
I got a request for Schedule A last year and I was able to submit it the very next day. I received my PPR within the next 10 days. So don't worry. I hope that you were accurate enough in your submission. I spent a lot of time on it making sure I was accurate and detailed. Best of Luck.
What were the document and background status changes as you transitioned from the ADR review to PPR?

Syed2808

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-09-2017
AOR Received.
09-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
22-05-2018

CliffC

May 20, 2010
Hi everyone,

I am trying to figure out who should fill out this form and do need some help. My spouse and children are naturalized Citizens and one of my children is over 18 years old. According to the detailed guide IMM5289 below:

Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
You (the principal applicant) and any of your family members 18 years of age or older (who are not already Canadian citizens or permanent residents) must fill out, print, and sign this form.

But, in the section Who must fill out this form, they said,

Who must fill out this application form?
This form must be completed by:
  • The principal applicant (the person being sponsored, including those under 18);
    and
  • all dependent children aged 18 years or older (whether accompanying you to Canada or not).

Should my spouse, my child and I all have to fill out our own form, or just me and my child but not my spouse?

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hello everyone .... Could anyone pls tell me whats schedule A form ?? Actually my husband was rejected canadian PR in 2011 . I have applied now , me being the primary applicant and he dependant . so , we answered yes to the statutory question ?? In case we get this form , will our application be delayed ??? any inputs would be highly appreciated ....

rohini_k

Oct 11, 2018
I got a request for Schedule A last year and I was able to submit it the very next day. I received my PPR within the next 10 days. So don't worry. I hope that you were accurate enough in your submission. I spent a lot of time on it making sure I was accurate and detailed. Best of Luck.
Hi could you please kindly help for IMM5669e form. I have the form and details ready but cic used the term "ORIGINAL SIGNATURE"

(Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature You will find the link below.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf)

Should I print, sign, scan and upload the form or ?? I have no idea and google is no help at all. Please lemme know how did you submit it?
Thanks

rohini_k

Oct 11, 2018
Hi ..i had received a imm 5669 request ysty. I used the electronic form where you can validate the documents in the pdf itself and upload it electronically without signing it .i believe that is really convenient and can add extra rows where applicable to include more details.
you can use this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#imm5669 . after that right click on Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 434.14KB),
and select 'save link as '.so u will get an option to save 'eimm5669' . this document has to be filled up ,verified and saved. after saving it you can upload in CIC account where there is an upload tab asking for schedule A document. hopefully this helps
Was this form accepted or were you requested for another one?

Reemahabitat

Jun 1, 2018
Hi, please help me too. I dont know i requirements have changed but I do not get any validate option. i have a request letter from IRCC asking me to submit schedule A. There is a link to the form, so when i click on it a form pops up with no validation option.

I just saved it on my computer, did electronic signature.

To upload, i went back to mycic account, into the 'view submitted documents' and here there was a tab created for Schedule A. I just uploaded a form there. This is what is shows after uploading:

Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC
Uploaded Filename: Schedule A- Background & Declaration.pdf

In 'View the application status' its still showing something like 'Your action is required'. Even though I thought I was done.

Please advise if I am doing anything incorrectly since there is only a day left in the deadline for Schedule A submission.

mk11s

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
Hi, please help me too. I dont know i requirements have changed but I do not get any validate option. i have a request letter from IRCC asking me to submit schedule A. There is a link to the form, so when i click on it a form pops up with no validation option.

To upload, i went back to mycic account, into the 'view submitted documents' and here there was a tab created for Schedule A. I just uploaded a form there. This is what is shows after uploading:

In 'View the application status' its still showing something like 'Your action is required'. Even though I thought I was done.

Please advise if I am doing anything incorrectly since there is only a day left in the deadline for Schedule A submission.
You need to find correct form,fill it and validate it online.After validation,you need to sign it with ink and then upload the form.
I hope you are not opening the form within the browser.Try to open with Acrobat Reader.

rohini_k

Oct 11, 2018

So what I did is use the form downloaded from the link mentioned in the Cic Request letter. Filled the basic details in pdf file via computer. . And attached a signature via adobe signature.

Personal history, education and Addresses needed separate pages. So I typed the Name of form, applicant name, express entry application no., date of birth, UCI number on top and respective questions no. And details on excel sheet, made the table as appeared in the question and filled the details in it. Saved the file as pdf.

Then I joined all files together with Acrobat DC. Or you can use online versions to join files. One thing, I used pdf portfolio option to join files together as imm5669e form is secured one. Uploaded. Clicked next and done. First it will say uploaded not submitted to IRCC but later changed to we have received your additional documents. Hope it helps.

kawal.singh

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

Hope y’all are doing great!

On Jan 9, 2018, I received a notification and they have requested for an additional document.

Here is the request:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
Parents Information Missing. This must be received at this office by: 2019/01/16

I got ITA in Oct'18 and AOR in Nov'18.

Should I just fill the parents section on the application and send it, or do I have to fill complete form?

Will appreciate quick response.

TIA

rahul247rocks

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Hi guys,

Hope y’all are doing great!

On Jan 9, 2018, I received a notification and they have requested for an additional document.

Here is the request:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
Parents Information Missing. This must be received at this office by: 2019/01/16

I got ITA in Oct'18 and AOR in Nov'18.

Should I just fill the parents section on the application and send it, or do I have to fill complete form?

Will appreciate quick response.

TIA
I got the same thing, I filled out the whole form and uploaded it from my PR application page inside my cic. Just make sure to validate it after your complete filling it up

angel_ca

Jan 12, 2018
Hi everyone!

Do I have to take print out of the form "imm5669e" - Schedule A Background / Declaration, enter all details, sign it and then scan and submit

or

Do I have to fill this form "imm5669e" - Schedule A Background / Declaration by typing then submit the pdf file?

Could anyone please help?

Steveleb123

Mar 23, 2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2018
Hello people. Is it ok to add explanation in the same additional sheet of Schedule A? In the personal history section or the education write a small comment next to each period range. I did the exact same format of the table in the form and added a column "explanation".