Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
sir 1 more thing. do i need to write travel history in the question of personal history of background declaration form imm5669. ?because as far as i understand for travel history there is another form named as supplementary information your travels.and also the addresses should be written in reverse chronological order?
There is no Travel History in IMM5669 Schedule A, only Personal and Address History.

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Travelling is part of the Personal History. It is clearly stated in the question
Then what is the purpose of separate travel history form?? if travelling only accounts for 1, 2 days etc?? like travelling from native country to another for studies..i believe only studies be mentioned?

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Then what is the purpose of separate travel history form?? if travelling only accounts for 1, 2 days etc?? like travelling from native country to another for studies..i believe only studies be mentioned?
I don't know mate. I'm not the one who created these documents. You can fill it as you see appropriate but if they are asking you to list your travels and you don't, then don't be surprised if they ask you to resubmit after a month or two

Syed2808

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-09-2017
AOR Received.
09-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
22-05-2018
Any one here with PPR? I also submitted Schedule A and heard from someone that its kind of an SS indication.
I got a request for Schedule A last year and I was able to submit it the very next day. I received my PPR within the next 10 days. So don't worry. I hope that you were accurate enough in your submission. I spent a lot of time on it making sure I was accurate and detailed. Best of Luck.

Reactions: FM15

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi ..i had received a imm 5669 request ysty. I used the electronic form where you can validate the documents in the pdf itself and upload it electronically without signing it .i believe that is really convenient and can add extra rows where applicable to include more details.
you can use this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#imm5669 . after that right click on Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 434.14KB),
and select 'save link as '.so u will get an option to save 'eimm5669' . this document has to be filled up ,verified and saved. after saving it you can upload in CIC account where there is an upload tab asking for schedule A document. hopefully this helps
Hi Paul
Did your Imm5669 request letter mention “bearing original signature”, as the case with me. I’m confused which form should I submit, Electronic version or a physically signed one?

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
I had the same issue. Create the same question table in Excel or Word. Make sure you type the question and its number on top of the table and ensure you always have your full name, application no, UCI, date of birth and the dates date on top of the page. Make sure you type Schedule A as well on the top centre of the page. Add these info to every single page you create. Print the tables as a PDF so if the officer needs to Copy/ Paste your info he can do so. Combime all the pages into one PDF document. Start with the ADR letter recieved, Schedule A and your additional attachments. You can as well add a LOE if you need too. Just make sure your documents are PDF and not a scanned PDF. ..All the best
Hi
Could you please explain what you meant by “Just make sure your documents are PDF and not a scanned PDF.”?
If you don’t scan, how do you sign?

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
If you go to the application link on the CIC portal, you'll notice a disclamier that eimm 5669 is to be filled only by Spousal Sponsorship applicants. Therefore, I submitted the early one. Regarding the signature, I added it as an image and then used the Adobe Sign option to attach it. You can as well type your name as a Signature and attach to the designated box. No need to print and scan as this will cause the document to lose it's PDF qualities. Keep in mind you will have to sign your consent prior to submission and this is as well a valid signature. But make sure you don't leave the Signature box empty. Another tip is to fill your details till the age of 18 if your older than 28 as they may come back a month later and ask for further info if yoi onky covered the past 10 years
hi,
are you sure its ok not to sign and scan the IMM5669? should I also sign the additional sheets - I've just added usual word sheets, with mentioning - Education, work experience etc

thanks

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
I had the same issue. Create the same question table in Excel or Word. Make sure you type the question and its number on top of the table and ensure you always have your full name, application no, UCI, date of birth and the dates date on top of the page. Make sure you type Schedule A as well on the top centre of the page. Add these info to every single page you create. Print the tables as a PDF so if the officer needs to Copy/ Paste your info he can do so. Combime all the pages into one PDF document. Start with the ADR letter recieved, Schedule A and your additional attachments. You can as well add a LOE if you need too. Just make sure your documents are PDF and not a scanned PDF. ..All the best
whats the difference between pdf and scanned pdf? to have usual pdf - means no signature and scanning - correct? just save word doc with additional info and tables as pdf?
but how they will be copying it? pdf is also difficult to copy - they will need to convert it to word?

thank you!

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Any one here with PPR? I also submitted Schedule A and heard from someone that its kind of an SS indication.
what is SS? security check?

did you submit your IMM5669 with or without travel history?
my understanding we don't need travel history - as its separate but I'm wondering how you did it guys

thanks