Schedule A IMM 5669

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi, what’s your AOR date? And your VO?so they request your ADR on sept 11? They only gave me 2 days to upload, so wired. And ADR status remains same since submitted “.... have been uploaddd”. What about yours ?
AOR 27th, CPC-O and status changed to we are reviewing after two days of submission and I received a ghost update on Thursday with no PPR yet

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
AOR 27th, CPC-O and status changed to we are reviewing after two days of submission and I received a ghost update on Thursday with no PPR yet
Hi, I got a GU after I submitted ADR, but my ADR status keeps unchanged. I was expecting PPR soon after I got the GU. However, nothing happended till now. I guess sometimes GU means they have already started the security check? I ordered notes today and will see whether I am under comprehensive security screening.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi, I got a GU after I submitted ADR, but my ADR status keeps unchanged. I was expecting PPR soon after I got the GU. However, nothing happended till now. I guess sometimes GU means they have already started the security check? I ordered notes today and will see whether I am under comprehensive security screening.
I had exactly the same update with exactly the situation .. I called them after that and they said that someone looked at the documents you sent and that background check isn't finalized yet and a decision is yet to be made in your file

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
I had exactly the same update with exactly the situation .. I called them after that and they said that someone looked at the documents you sent and that background check isn't finalized yet and a decision is yet to be made in your file
Hi, you should order notes or call CIC as soon as possible as you probably already been sent for security screening. I guess GU also means the initiation of ss.
Finger crossed for our both

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, what’s your AOR date? And your VO?so they request your ADR on sept 11? They only gave me 2 days to upload, so wired. And ADR status remains same since submitted “.... have been uploaddd”. What about yours ?
So just to make sure, any Schedule A request (or any other request) will be through GC Key and you just print, scan and upload the documents ?

Awore

May 22, 2019
Hi good morning please I sent my schedule A form and POF since May I have not gotten a feedback yet. Anyone have any idea what I should do next

StillW8ing

Mar 8, 2019
Similar situation for myself: AOR Sep 8th (2018) - CEC Inland.

Received a Request Letter on August 13th to complete two Schedule A's (one for me and one for dependant) and to pay for the RPRF. Submitted on August 17th.

I have spoken to agents a few times since then:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed **I was stuck in almost a Criminality screening - they mentioned they were waiting on responses from external organizations for a long time but is now passed
Additional documents have been reviewed
Security: in progress - hoping I don't get dropped into Comprehensive SS as this will likely push my application to 18+ months - awaiting CBSA Notes requested on Sep 5th, 2019.
Medicals: September 12, 2019 - They passed my medical exam again (extension)

Cheers,

Anshujha012

Jan 23, 2019
Similar situation for myself: AOR Sep 8th (2018) - CEC Inland.

Received a Request Letter on August 13th to complete two Schedule A's (one for me and one for dependant) and to pay for the RPRF. Submitted on August 17th.

I have spoken to agents a few times since then:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed **I was stuck in almost a Criminality screening - they mentioned they were waiting on responses from external organizations for a long time but is now passed
Additional documents have been reviewed
Security: in progress - hoping I don't get dropped into Comprehensive SS as this will likely push my application to 18+ months - awaiting CBSA Notes requested on Sep 5th, 2019.
Medicals: September 12, 2019 - They passed my medical exam again (extension)

Cheers,
So you got AOR request on August 2019? and what the AOR status now?

StillW8ing

Mar 8, 2019
So you got AOR request on August 2019? and what the AOR status now?
The ADR request still shows it is being reviewed when I log in online. But when I spoke to an agent they told me that the additional docus I uploaded (Schedule A) has been reviewed already.

Waiting on security to pass.

I will update once I receive CBSA notes to see if I am under comprehensive SS.

Anshujha012

Jan 23, 2019
The ADR request still shows it is being reviewed when I log in online. But when I spoke to an agent they told me that the additional docus I uploaded (Schedule A) has been reviewed already.

Waiting on security to pass.

I will update once I receive CBSA notes to see if I am under comprehensive SS.
So could you please confirm when CIC asked for IMM 5669 form and does it means the profile goes for Security screening?

StillW8ing

Mar 8, 2019
So could you please confirm when CIC asked for IMM 5669 form and does it means the profile goes for Security screening?
As mentioned in my first message, they requested the Schedule A on August 13th, 2019. As to whether this means the profile goes to comprehensive SS, I am unaware at this time.